Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,266 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Enrichment Program: Secret Of Most Outstanding Students - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Enrichment Program: Secret Of Most Outstanding Students (501 Views)

Awarded Most Outstanding Mobile Phone Brand In Consumer Engagement / Itel Award The Most Outstanding Mobile Phone Brand Consumer Check It Out / The Secret Of A Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enrichment Program: Secret Of Most Outstanding Students by omosaku(m): 3:02pm On Mar 30, 2018
Most Outstanding Children Attended One Enrichment Program or the Other.
I have studied over 100 of them. Most children that excelled outstandingly in academics attended one learning enrichment program or the other.

Samantha Imafidion, a girl that wrote passed and even set a world record in Advanced Mathematics of Cambridge University at age 9 attended an enrichment program where she learned how to learn.

Have you heard about Omotola Akerele? A Nigerian girl (and only black) in the Oxford University Hall of fame. She was once a lousy student but an enrichment program brought out the greatness in her.

Have you heard about Deborah Thorpe who passed IGCSE Maths at age 5? An exam that is usually written by 16 years old children. An enrichment program brought out the genius in her.

What about Nick D Aloisio? He attended an enrichment program that made him to discover his talent. He passed IGCSE exams at 7, He went ahead and wrote a program that yahoo bought from him for $30Million at age 15. I can go on and on.

Enrichment program is the secret of bringing out the treasure in our children.
Let your child attend our enrichment Program tagged Record Makers' Seminar. that comes up April 5 and 6, 2018.

Many parents have book seats. Only 25 children will be admitted. 16 seats gone already. Call today and book seats for your children.
Available Classes: ages 9-12, Ages 13-19.
Time: 9-3pm each day.
Those who know me know what we are capable of doing. God has given us the keys to Academic excellence. I will deliver them to your children at the program. Your child can't afford to miss this program. Waiting to receiving your call to book a seat for your child.

(1) (Reply)

12 Simple & Romantic Things Naija Men Should Try / A Boy Pens Heartbreaking Message To Her Deceased Aunt / If You Have 2million NGN, What Business Will You Do

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.