Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,096 members, 7,845,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

All Tecno And Infinix Bloggers And Ads Teasers.....?????????? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / All Tecno And Infinix Bloggers And Ads Teasers.....?????????? (847 Views)

Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) / Twitter User Mocks Tecno And Itel Phones, Gets Savage Reply / Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Tecno And Infinix Bloggers And Ads Teasers.....?????????? by TimiAgbola(m): 3:18pm On Mar 30, 2018
My posts have been attacked massively by INFINIX Ads teasers and bloggers......Hahahaha
coz i am exposing the substandard,impartial,fraudulent and untrue nature of Transsion ( INFINIX,TECNO ,ITEL ETC ) products flooding Nigeria markets.....But i am happy we still have tech geeks who see the injustice by Chinese manufacturers.....We have quality Chinese products likes Nokia,Xiaomi,Hawaii etc but Transsion quest in Nigeria is to make money not give customers quality products....I blame our government and ill economy ,unemployed graduates ...Chinese taking advantage of them...to come here and talk nonsense...I will upload an interview with INFINIX Staffs and Fans guess the truth will be reviewed totally and how INFINIX use Fans to promote their products....That when you all will know why we have numerous posts in Nairaland,Facebook,Instagram,Twitters ,Bloggers and other forums.........Wait for the big one...I received messages from their die hard fans....Core fans who left the group.Told me shocking revelation...Note If INFINIX give Nigeira users standard phones they will make a good name....Is high time Nigeria have their brand....indigenous brands and stop some Chinese substandard products..or give them our standard.....
Re: All Tecno And Infinix Bloggers And Ads Teasers.....?????????? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Mar 30, 2018
dude am with you, ride on

1 Like

Re: All Tecno And Infinix Bloggers And Ads Teasers.....?????????? by TimiAgbola(m): 5:17pm On Mar 30, 2018
They are afraid to speak up because the peanuts they give them,we cant remain slaves to foreigners
CarlyX8:
dude am with you, ride on
Re: All Tecno And Infinix Bloggers And Ads Teasers.....?????????? by Daviestunech(m): 6:36pm On Mar 30, 2018
My tail is already wagging on da MI phones but na money won do small ojoro

Op if u go buy me any of MI phones trust me I no go reject am
Re: All Tecno And Infinix Bloggers And Ads Teasers.....?????????? by TimiAgbola(m): 9:28pm On Mar 30, 2018
They have quality and economical phones like Redmi Note 5 A,Prime,Mi check Jumia or Ali Express for cheaper price
Daviestunech:
My tail is already wagging on da MI phones but na money won do small ojoro

Op if u go buy me any of MI phones trust me I no go reject am
Re: All Tecno And Infinix Bloggers And Ads Teasers.....?????????? by Nobody: 12:22am On Mar 31, 2018
TimiAgbola:
They are afraid to speak up because the peanuts they give them,we cant remain slaves to foreigners
kept recycling rubish and changing design. customer care service behaviour zero, insurance zero, when you tell them buy xaomi, lenovo, hauwei, or even oukitel, they say the spare parts z not available, but will be willing to pay a huge amount of money to replace a broken screen of common infinix note 4, imagine a dude telling me infinix note 4 pro screen cost 30k, and he is going to replace it, nonsense.
Re: All Tecno And Infinix Bloggers And Ads Teasers.....?????????? by TimiAgbola(m): 7:00am On Mar 31, 2018
Thats the trick they launched to fool innnocent Nigerians, knowing their phones are mid range and substandard....How thousands of complaints keep having the same issues,bugs,complaints check out their forum thousands of complaints even from newly launch phones is a shame Nigerians aint seeing this fraudulent Chinese techs.....I blame our Gvt we have no standard ,anybody can come and dump anything....They gave you service center you pay hell inversely repairing a useless device inversely they draining more money from you...
CarlyX8:

kept recycling rubish and changing design. customer care service behaviour zero, insurance zero, when you tell them buy xaomi, lenovo, hauwei, or even oukitel, they say the spare parts z not available, but will be willing to pay a huge amount of money to replace a broken screen of common infinix note 4, imagine a dude telling me infinix note 4 pro screen cost 30k, and he is going to replace it, nonsense.
Re: All Tecno And Infinix Bloggers And Ads Teasers.....?????????? by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 31, 2018
TimiAgbola:
Thats the trick they launched to fool innnocent Nigerians, knowing their phones are mid range and substandard....How thousands of complaints keep having the same issues,bugs,complaints check out their forum thousands of complaints even from newly launch phones is a shame Nigerians aint seeing this fraudulent Chinese techs.....I blame our Gvt we have no standard ,anybody can come and dump anything....They gave you service center you pay hell inversely repairing a useless device inversely they draining more money from you...
Its terrible

1 Like

Re: All Tecno And Infinix Bloggers And Ads Teasers.....?????????? by TimiAgbola(m): 9:50pm On Mar 31, 2018
very bad and some still talk nonsense
CarlyX8:

Its terrible
Re: All Tecno And Infinix Bloggers And Ads Teasers.....?????????? by tafat: 11:55pm On Apr 01, 2018
TimiAgbola:
My posts have been attacked massively by INFINIX Ads teasers and bloggers......Hahahaha
coz i am exposing the substandard,impartial,fraudulent and untrue nature of Transsion ( INFINIX,TECNO ,ITEL ETC ) products flooding Nigeria markets.....But i am happy we still have tech geeks who see the injustice by Chinese manufacturers.....We have quality Chinese products likes Nokia,Xiaomi,Hawaii etc but Transsion quest in Nigeria is to make money not give customers quality products....I blame our government and ill economy ,unemployed graduates ...Chinese taking advantage of them...to come here and talk nonsense...I will upload an interview with INFINIX Staffs and Fans guess the truth will be reviewed totally and how INFINIX use Fans to promote their products....That when you all will know why we have numerous posts in Nairaland,Facebook,Instagram,Twitters ,Bloggers and other forums.........Wait for the big one...I received messages from their die hard fans....Core fans who left the group.Told me shocking revelation...Note If INFINIX give Nigeira users standard phones they will make a good name....Is high time Nigeria have their brand....indigenous brands and stop some Chinese substandard products..or give them our standard.....
bros this one na ur reasoning o, Tecno products make sense die.
Re: All Tecno And Infinix Bloggers And Ads Teasers.....?????????? by TimiAgbola(m): 12:08am On Apr 02, 2018
What else can you do with your phone apart from snapping pictures,surfing
tafat:

Re: All Tecno And Infinix Bloggers And Ads Teasers.....?????????? by TimiAgbola(m): 12:09am On Apr 02, 2018
Can you use smart gadgets ?No less sensor gadgets / No
tafat:

Re: All Tecno And Infinix Bloggers And Ads Teasers.....?????????? by skywalker240(m): 4:54am On Jul 23, 2020
Transsion marketers are always pained, when they read the truth

(1) (Reply)

How To Root Samsung Galaxy S8 Step By Step / / Announcement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.