Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,030 members, 7,814,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Prayer Points For The Month Of April. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points For The Month Of April. (1529 Views)

30 Prayer Points For Help From Above. / Hot 20 Prayer Points For Divine Mercy And Favour You Should Know / 21 Prayer Points For Children, To Pray Always As A Parent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points For The Month Of April. by bummyla(m): 4:18pm On Mar 30, 2018
Thanksgiving.
1. O give thanks to the Lord for He is good and His mercies endureth forever. Psalm 136, Psalm 107:1 in Jesus name, Amen.
2. Thank God for His blessings on us in the past months in Jesus Christ name. Amen.
3. Thank God for He is just, sing praise to His Holy name, Psalm 7:17 in Jesus Christ Name, Amen.
4. Thank the Lord for bein our strength, shield and our help in times of needs, Psalm 28:7; Thank him for being our shield from every storm in Jesus name, Amen.
5. Thank the Lord for being our source throughout the past months & years; John 15:4-5 in Jesus Christ name, Amen.
6. Thank God for carrying our burden throughout last months & years; Psalm 68:19 in Jesus Chist Name, Amen.
7. Thank God for fulfilling His promises in our lives; Psalm 138:1-2 in Jesus name, Amen.
8. Thank God for always being near us; Psalm 75:1 in Jesus Christ name, Amen.
9. Thank God for answered prayers in the past months and years; Psalm 118:2 in Jesus Christ name, Amen.
10. Thank God for keeping yyou, your family and all that pertains to you; Psalm 34:1-6 in Jesus Christ, Name, Amen.
11. Thank You Lord for Your mercy; Lamentation 3:22 in Jesus Christ name, Amen.
12. Thank God for the peace in the country; Isaiah 26:3 in Jesus Christ name, Amen.
13. Thank God for daddy G O and Mummy G O in Jesus Christ Name.
14. Thank God for their anointing and grace of God upon their lives and ministery in Jesus Christ Name, Amen.
15. Thank God for protecting them and guiding them in all their journeys in Jesus Christ Name, Amen.
16. Thank God for the miracles, signs and wonders He is performing through the hands of daddy G O in Jesus Christ Name, Amen.
17. Thank God for RCCG as a mission in Jesus Christ name, Amen.
18. Thank od for God’s favour and protection for RCCG in Jesus Christ Name, Amen.
19. Thank God for His promises in Jesus Christ name, Amen.

Prayer For God’s Mercies.
1. Father Lord, You are merciful and gracious, please have mercy on me in Jesus Christ, Amen. 2 Chronicles 30:9 in Jesus Christ name. Amen.
2. Father, please let the blood of Jesus speak mercy for me throughout this month of April and throughout this year in Jesus Christ name, Amen.
3. Father, please let the blood of Jesus blot away all my sins and inquities; 1 John 1:19 in Jesus Christ name, Amen.
4. Father, please make me a candidate of mercy according to your word in Romans 9:15 in Jesus Christ name, Amen.
5. Father, I confess all my sins committed (knowingly and unknowingly) before you, please forgive me and have mercy on me in Jesus Christ name, Amen.
6. Father, let Your goodness and mercy follow me everywhere I go throughout this year in Jesus Christ name, Amen.

Stronger Than My Enemies Prayer Points. Luke 11:22
1. Father, thank You because Yoou are strongest in Jesus Christ Name, Amen.
2. Father, thank You because there is no one besides You in Jesus Christ name. Amen.
3. Father, thank You because all power in heaven and on earth has been iven unto You Lord Jesus and every other power is powerless. Phillians 2:9 in Jesus Christ name. Amen.
4. Father, thank You because Your power faileth not in Jesus Christ Name, Amen.
5. Father, because You are the strongest, every strongman in my life has been defeated by You in Jesus Christ name, Amen.
6. Because I have You the strongest one, every strong man in my father’s/ mother’s house are hereby destroyed in Jesus Name, Amen.
7. Father, because I have the strongest one, every strongman sitting on my business is hereby unseated by fire in Jesus Christ Name, Amen.
8. Father, You are the strongest one, let stubborn confusion come upon the headquarters of my enemies in Jesus Christ Name, Amen.
9. My Father, My Father, I pursue, I overtake and recover everything that the strongman has stolen from me in Jesus name, Amen.
10. My God You are the strongest man, trouble every strong man troubling the Israel of my life in Jesus Christ name. Amen.
11. You strong man assigned against my blessings, fall down and die in Jesus Christ name, Amen.
12. By the power of the Strongest Man Jesus Christ of Nazarite, I bind the strongman in charge of my case and I possess my possession in the land of the living, in Jesus Christ name, Amen.
13. Every strongman standing between me and my breakthrough be destroyed by the power of Jesus Christ, Amen.
14. Every strongman frustrating my prayer be defeated by the power of the Jesus Christ, Amen.
15. In the name of Jesus Christ I recover everything that the strong man has stolen from me in Jesus Christ name. Amen.
16. Father please throughout this year; let Your presence, Your goodness and Your mercies never depart from me and my family in Jesus Christ name. Amen.

Prayer For The Church.
I will build my church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
Matthew 16:18
1. Thank You Lord for Your promise that the gate of hell shall not prevail against Your Church in Jesus Christ Name. Amen.
2. Father, thank You for all those You have put in authority over Your Church in Jesus Christ name, Amen.
3. Father, thank You for Your presence in Your Church in Jesus Christ name, Amen.
4. Father, thank You for the souls won to Your Church daily by the power of the Holy Ghost in Jesus Christ name, Amen.
5. Father, in the mighty name of Jesus, send down Your mighty revival into Your Church and let there be a reawakening in the lives of the believers in Jesus Christ name, Amen.
6. Father, let every gathering of the power of darkness against Your Church be consumed byy fire of the Holy Ghost in Jesus Christ Name. Amen.
7. Father, let Your Church grow both numerically and spiritually in Jesus Christ name, Amen.
8. Father, please let a great passion for souls fall upon Your Church in Jesus Christ Name. Amen.
9. Father, please release special grace for service and anointing for exploits upon Your pastors, ministers and workers in Jesus Christ Name, Amen.
10. Father, please prepare Your Church for Your second coming in Jesus Christ Name, Amen.
11. Father in this year, let there be more testimonies and celebration in RCCG in Jesus Christ name, Amen.
12. Father please keep the fire on the altar of Your ministers and pastors burning always in Jesus Christ name, Amen.

Prayer for Nigeria.
1. Father, thank You for Your mercy upon Nigeria as a nation in Jesus Christ name, Amen.
2. Thank You Lord for all those who are in authority in Nigeria; the president, the vice president, the legislators, the governors, etc in Jesus Christ name, Amen.
3. Father, please let our leaders govern us with the fear of God in Jesus Christ Name, Amen.
4. Father, please revive the economy of our nationin Jesus Christ name, Amen.
5. Father, please let there be abundance in this nation in Jesus Christ name. Amen.
6. Father, please fill our leaders with divine understanding in Jesus Christ Name, Amen.
7. Father, please frustrate every anti gospel spirit in our land in Jesus Christ name. Amen.
8. Let every contrary power and authority in Nigeria be confused and put to shame in Jesus Christ name, Amen.
9. Father, please dethrone every king, reigning over Nigeria in the spirit realm in Jesus Christ name. Amen.
10. Father, let Your righteousness cover this nation as water covereth the sea in Jesus Christ. Amen.
11. Father, thank You for answered prayers in Jesus Christ name, Amen.
https://bummyla.com/2018/03/30/prayer-points-for-the-month-of-april/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Download Travis Green "Broken Record" Album / Few Things I Dislike About Christians / Fake Miracle Workers Have Infiltrated The Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.