Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

I Need Help With My Blogger Platform - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Help With My Blogger Platform (444 Views)

How To Import Wordpress Blog To Blogger Platform And Blogger To Wordpress / Help!!! Glo User No Longer Access My Blogger Custom Domain Blog / What Is The Difference Between Blogger Platform And Wordpress Platform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help With My Blogger Platform by liltee123(m): 5:24pm On Mar 30, 2018
I need someone that will help me in migrating from blogger to wordpress please, u can hit me on whatsapp by 08111131194
Re: I Need Help With My Blogger Platform by tuhamworld: 5:33pm On Mar 30, 2018
Hi there!

Migrating from Blogger to WordPress is like this;

1. Signup for an Hosting account
2. Install WordPress on the Hosting Account
3. Import your blogger blog's data into the WordPress
4. Setup the Permalinks to avoid Error 404 and lots of broken links
5. Install necessary plugins

Above are simply the basics. You can learn more about Migrating from Blogger to WordPress Here .

If you do not mind too, i can help you migrate with an affordable fee
Re: I Need Help With My Blogger Platform by liltee123(m): 5:38pm On Mar 30, 2018
tuhamworld:
Hi there!

Migrating from Blogger to WordPress is like this;

1. Signup for an Hosting account
2. Install WordPress on the Hosting Account
3. Import your blogger blog's data into the WordPress
4. Setup the Permalinks to avoid Error 404 and lots of broken links
5. Install necessary plugins

Above are simply the basics. You can learn more about Migrating from Blogger to WordPress Here .

If you do not mind too, i can help you migrate with an affordable fee
Drop your contact
Re: I Need Help With My Blogger Platform by tuhamworld: 5:43pm On Mar 30, 2018
liltee123:
Drop your contact

Re: I Need Help With My Blogger Platform by yomalex(m): 5:41pm On Mar 31, 2018
liltee123:
I need someone that will help me in migrating from blogger to wordpress please, u can hit me on whatsapp by 08111131194
I can help you migrate to Wordpress without loosing traffic and ranking whilst keeping your permalink format intact.
Re: I Need Help With My Blogger Platform by Dmayor7(m): 8:37pm On Mar 31, 2018
liltee123:

Adding to what the first commenter said... Migrating from Blogger to Wordpress is quite easy...

But what if you want to migrate without losing your traffic? because, normally, you loose traffic when migrating

What if you want it to be seamless that people browsing your website won't even notice you just migrated except you tell them?

What if you want to migrate in a way that you won't loose Google ranking?

If this is what you want, then click here to follow this simple step by step guide.

Thank me later

(1) (Reply)

Bloggers Help Me / Iconnect.live Added Breadcrumbs Menu For Easy Navigation. / Any Good Ad Network From Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.