Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,022 members, 7,810,827 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

How To Make Money Online Part Time 2018(new Method) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money Online Part Time 2018(new Method) (473 Views)

The 2 Easiest Ways To Make Money Online - Part 1 / Online Part Tim Job Made Easy!!! / 2018 New Method On How To Open Paypal Account That Can Send And Receive Payment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online Part Time 2018(new Method) by Daniewealth360(m): 5:55pm On Mar 30, 2018
Hello fellow NL, I will like to teach you how to make #20,000 per month using a very reliable, legit and trusted program....

I also have a WhatsApp group where I train people how to make money online part time.....Drop your number to be added to the group....or call me or whatsapp mevia 09078513996

what is it all about

NNU is a program designed to help Nigerians get value by reading daily news and still get paid for it

HOW NNU WORKS

When you register with NNU with a one time payment of #1,600, you will earn money as follows

1.Daily login gives you #50 naira

2. Posting of sponsored post on Facebook gives you #50 naira daily

3. Each news you read and comment gives you #1 naira. That means you can read up to 100 news and get 100 naira daily or more depending on how you want it

4. You earn instant #1,000 naira when you refer your friends

NNU pays all her members on every 27th of every month and the minimum payout is #5,000 naira

With my above explanation you see that you can be making at least #200 naira every day without referral* With referrals, you can make up to #30,000 monthly.

All you need to be a member of NNU is a one time payment of #1,600. There is no upgrading fee at all.

USE THIS LINK BELOW TO GET STARTED OR CHAT ME UP FOR FULL REGISTRATION AND ACCOUNT ACTIVATION PROCESS

Click on the link below to register:-

http :/ / goo . gl/ ibNL5U clear the spaces before clicking on the link

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria To Grow By 2.1% This Year, Imf Projects / Sharp Sharp Loan For Salary Earners Within 48hours / Save Your Way To Millions Every Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.