Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,164 members, 7,838,980 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

A Beautiful Story About Qur'an - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / A Beautiful Story About Qur'an (10218 Views)

Beautiful Story About Allah's Forgiveness / Baby Born With The Holy Qur'an In A White Garment Church / Imam Abu Hanifah And The Atheist (beautiful Story). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Beautiful Story About Qur'an by AY1231(m): 3:40am On May 09, 2010
Uhn, dat's very interesting
Re: A Beautiful Story About Qur'an by factbox(f): 4:57am On May 09, 2010
poster jahzakum lahu khairan.dat was wonderful.alhamdulilahi alhalimotu islam.
Re: A Beautiful Story About Qur'an by member479760: 5:18am On May 09, 2010
Re: A Beautiful Story About Qur'an by chakula: 5:43am On May 09, 2010
poster jahzakum lahu khairan.dat was wonderful.alhamdulilahi alhalimotu islam.
[quote][/quote]. Sister you are wel come,jazakhillah khairan.
Re: A Beautiful Story About Qur'an by chakula: 6:03am On May 09, 2010
Muslim Proud with their Religion because they were worshiped one God, not unlike the compused ones with many god.
Re: A Beautiful Story About Qur'an by udangana: 7:27am On May 09, 2010
Not reading the Holy Quran alone will make one pure and clean but also putting what one read into practice. Islam is [b]never [/b]a terrorist religion.

Can someone help me define what [b]terrorism [/b]is?
Re: A Beautiful Story About Qur'an by elamx(m): 7:35am On May 09, 2010
that is a nice story about qur'an.am blessed being a Muslim
Re: A Beautiful Story About Qur'an by sizzlers(m): 10:21pm On May 12, 2010
"Silence!, i kill you" how many of u have d video in ur phone? Dat's muslims for u. If all dis is true why do they practise "sharia" why cant they forgive their offenders? They are ready to armputate u at any slightest mistake in the name of sharia, in christendom forgiveness is limitless (70 x 7 times).
Re: A Beautiful Story About Qur'an by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 12, 2010
Its a nice thing this story was written the end simply means u muslim are reading OP have no understanding wat u want wat ur quran is saying u just read empty knowledge of teaching is wat the basket is all about
Re: A Beautiful Story About Qur'an by ruledworld: 12:02am On May 13, 2010
sizzlers:

"Silence!, i kill you" how many of u have d video in your phone? Dat's muslims for u. If all dis is true why do they practise "sharia" why cant they forgive their offenders? They are ready to armputate u at any slightest mistake in the name of sharia, in christendom forgiveness is limitless (70 x 7 times).

No, u should first study the religion, as I study it well, I found out that it is only when someone have stolen items or cash worth more than about 250,000 that his hand will be cut off (short leave) lolz. Honestly, when this law is in practice, we wouldn't have got all those leaders stealing public money. etc etc etc. Me thinks this law should be practiced strictly, starting from public office holders!!
Re: A Beautiful Story About Qur'an by eldee(m): 12:46am On May 13, 2010
Erm . . . if I really wanted to wash a basket, there's a new invention called soap.
It's so much easier than mumu-ishly trying to get water to fill a basket.

If you want to change someone's life, change it and don't deceive them into changing for the 'better'.
Re: A Beautiful Story About Qur'an by SuperT(m): 2:28am On May 13, 2010
May God almighty give us understanding in the name Jesus.
Re: A Beautiful Story About Qur'an by jdmurphy(m): 7:27am On May 13, 2010
I pray Allah rewards you in abundantly.What a story.
Re: A Beautiful Story About Qur'an by talk2keke: 8:41am On May 13, 2010
Allahu Akbar,this is indeed a beautiful story,may Allah grant us the best in this world and hereafter.amin.

Ma Salam.
Re: A Beautiful Story About Qur'an by sizzlers(m): 10:03am On May 13, 2010
whats the meaning of this alahu akbar
Re: A Beautiful Story About Qur'an by sizzlers(m): 10:24am On May 13, 2010
ruledworld:

No, u should first study the religion, as I study it well, I found out that it is only when someone have stolen items or cash worth more than about 250,000 that his hand will be cut off (short leave) lolz. Honestly, when this law is in practice, we wouldn't have got all those leaders stealing public money. etc etc etc. Me thinks this law should be practiced strictly, starting from public office holders!!
WHY HAVE'NT THEY GIVE ALL THE LOOTERS IN THE NORTH SHORT SLEEVE, ABI THEY ARE IMMUNED TO THAT?
Re: A Beautiful Story About Qur'an by talk2keke: 10:28am On May 13, 2010

Allahu Akbar means Allah is the Greatest
Re: A Beautiful Story About Qur'an by sizzlers(m): 10:53am On May 13, 2010
talk2keke:

Allahu Akbar means Allah is the Greatest
THANKS FOR THAT AT LEAST I VE KNOWN STH. but i think God is more than greatness His Omni Potent, Omni Science, master of all, may be that is the same thing with allah but i want us to share the story of creation base on Koran (allah) and Bible (God) respectively. just give me a summary of your believe concerning that then i will give u mine pls just feel free.
Re: A Beautiful Story About Qur'an by kulgee001(m): 2:48pm On May 13, 2010
For those of you making negative comments, you should know dat d old man wanted 2 teach his grandson an important lesson and he came up with d wise idea. dat is also 1 of the benefits of reading d Qur'an, you become wiser. So go somewhere else and open ur gutter, its of no use here, ISLAM 4EVA smiley
Re: A Beautiful Story About Qur'an by eldee(m): 4:02pm On May 13, 2010
kulgee001:

For those of you making negative comments, you should know dat d old man wanted 2 teach his grandson an important lesson and he came up with d wise idea. dat is also 1 of the benefits of reading d Qur'an, you become wiser. So go somewhere else and open your gutter, its of no use here, ISLAM 4EVA smiley

My point is . . . if you want to teach your son how to get a basket clean, give him a brush and some soap, with water and show him.
Same way that if you want to get a person clean, show him how to get clean in a way he can relate to that is also straightforward and devoid of unnecessary rites and impositions.

The end does not justify the means hear because the means could go on to achieve unnecessary importance in the eyes of the same people you want to change.
Step ack and see what I'm saying.
Re: A Beautiful Story About Qur'an by etaurus(m): 5:46pm On May 13, 2010
Nice one-- its applicable to Christians too am sure.
Thanks dude , u try sha@poster kiss
Re: A Beautiful Story About Qur'an by tayokem(m): 10:47pm On May 13, 2010
your write up is good but sincerely speaking my muslim brother it makes sense to understand whst you are reciting even if you'll only read the english version

ma salam
Re: A Beautiful Story About Qur'an by AkeemN(m): 8:08am On May 14, 2010
9ice story
Re: A Beautiful Story About Qur'an by itsmayiela(m): 10:36am On May 14, 2010
I use to feel discouraged reading the Arabic transliteration of the Quran (because I don't understand Arabic).But this write up has re-invigorated my spirit.

Thanks for posting this wonderful and highly inspirational message.
Re: A Beautiful Story About Qur'an by Kay17: 1:03am On May 16, 2010
Muslim Proud with their Religion because they were worshiped one God, not unlike the compused ones with many god.
what's the difference if neither can authenticate their beliefs. The few gods doesn't make it any truthful!
Re: A Beautiful Story About Qur'an by surugede(m): 9:00am On May 16, 2010
I hope no1 will ask me " name your source" well I dont have, this just got into my box so i decided to share. the source doz not matter what matters is, if your a Muslim, just answer those questions honestly, correct any impresion that is wrong about your religion and teach us ( I hope your wont do that in an attacking manner which your are most often known for)

MUSLIM BELIEF

This is a true story and the author, Rick Mathes, is a well-known leader in the prison ministry.

The Muslim religion is the fastest growing religion per capita in theUnited States, especially amongst the minority races!!!

Last month I attended my annual training session that's required formaintaining my state prison security clearance. During the training session there was a presentation by three speakers representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant, and Muslim faiths, who explained each oftheir beliefs.

I was particularly interested in what the Islamic Imam had to say.The Imam gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video.

After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers.

When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Imam and asked:'Please, correct me if I'm wrong, but I understand that most Imams and clerics of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against theinfidels of the world and, that by killing an infidel, (which is acommand to all Muslims) they are assured of a place in heaven. If that's the case, can you give me the definition of an infidel?'There was no disagreement with my statements and, without hesitation,he replied, 'Non-believers!'

I responded, 'So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can have a place in heaven. Is that correct?'

The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of a little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar.'

He sheepishly replied, 'Yes.'

I then stated, 'Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine Pope John Paul commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith,or Dr. Stanley ordering all Protestants to do the same in order to guarantee them a place in heaven!'

The Imam was speechless!

I continued, 'I also have a problem with being your friend when youand your brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me!

Let me ask you a question: Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you to kill me in order for you to go to heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to heaven and He wants you to be there with me?'

You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in shame.Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the Diversification training seminar were not happy with my way of dealing with the Islamic Imam, and exposing the truth about the Muslims'beliefs.

In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in the U.S. toelect the President!

I think everyone should be required to read this, but there is no way this will be widely publicized, unless each ofus sends it on!

This is your chance to make a difference,
Re: A Beautiful Story About Qur'an by Yemmyg07(m): 12:52pm On May 16, 2010
allahu akbar
Re: A Beautiful Story About Qur'an by zayhal(f): 12:55pm On May 16, 2010
If your story is true (I wonder why you can't provide a source), then it means the so-called Imam does not know Islam enough to answer those questions. There's no reason for him to be lost if he has a good knowledge about Islam.
Are there no instances in the bible where 'believers' are ordered to kill nonbelievers.

What special difference do you want to make undecided
Re: A Beautiful Story About Qur'an by surugede(m): 5:07pm On May 16, 2010
zayhal:

If your story is true (I wonder why you can't provide a source), then it means the so-called Imam does not know Islam enough to answer those questions. There's no reason for him to be lost if he has a good knowledge about Islam.
Are there no instances in the bible where 'believers' are ordered to kill nonbelievers.

What special difference do you want to make undecided
no offence ment, jus wana get educated, if the imam is wrong, then what do Islam teach about infidels. if the bible encourages killing of unbelivers, please tell me how. we just want to know and get educated
Re: A Beautiful Story About Qur'an by NosaHenry(m): 6:05pm On May 16, 2010
Useless story. What was the purpose of the child going to the river TO FETCH WATER and not to clean the basket. His effort of going to the river thrice was in vain, he could have as well washed the basket the first time. I love christianity, there is no ambiquity or confussion
Re: A Beautiful Story About Qur'an by adilbee(m): 8:24pm On May 16, 2010
May ALLAH reward you
Re: A Beautiful Story About Qur'an by Rithwan(m): 11:36pm On May 17, 2010
I love that story cuz it shows n tells d reality behind reading d HOLY QURAN.MAY ALLAH SHED LIGHT TO UR LIFE AS U HAVE DID ABOUT D HOLY QURAN

http://theinfonerds.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

No Protest In Islam.. .from Soheehul Bukharee / Powerful Tips For The Last 10 Nights of ramadan / Is It Permissible To Throw Grains Of Corn After Prayer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.