Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,243 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Exclusive! Why I Adopted Blind Semah Into My Family - Flavour Of Africa Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Exclusive! Why I Adopted Blind Semah Into My Family - Flavour Of Africa Reveals (7971 Views)

Flavour, His Daughters And Semah G Weifur, The Blind Liberian Singer (Photo) / Flavour With Semah G. Weifur And His Parents (Photos) / Semah G. Weifur: The Blind Liberian Boy Flavor Featured In "Most High" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive! Why I Adopted Blind Semah Into My Family - Flavour Of Africa Reveals by chiomarita: 10:38pm On Mar 30, 2018
Chinedu Okoli, better known by his stage name Flavour N'abania or simply Flavour, is a Nigerian singer, songwriter, multi-instrumentalist and performer.
He began his musical career as a drummer for a local church in his hometown of Enugu State and has become a household name in the Nigerian music industry.

Tomorrow, Saturday, March 31, 2018, Okpara Square in the heart of Enugu State captial will stand still for his 'Flavour of Africa Live' concert in collaboration with blind, talented singer, Semah.
In this interview with Goldenpearlmedia, the multiple award winning artiste sheds more light on the concert, how he discovered Semah and lots more.

How did you meet blind Semah?

I was introduced to Semah through Masterkraft and traditional Queen Ruler, Juli Endee during my trip to Liberia last year.
Semah performed at the Liberia Peace Cultural Centre. His vocals, intonation and confidence blew me away.

Before meeting him, have you ever considered working with a blind person?
When it comes to music, impairments do not exist, as for me, music is spiritual. Therefore there are no limitations as to whom I choose to work with.
Cohbahms Asuqo is another extraordinarily talented producer and composer that I worked with on "Virtuous Woman" as part of my fifth studio album "Ijele - The Traveler." There are no bounds to creativity.

What inspired you to do so now?
I love working with unique artists and talents, Semah fits into this category. Music is all about evolving and going beyond the expected creative boundaries. I'm always inspired to work with such great talent.

What has your experience with Semah taught you about life?
Working with Semah has been incredibly humbling. He is a vibrant young boy, who at a young age is very sure about himself and confident.
I admire these qualities about him, which have made it a pleasure to work alongside him on his first E.P. Album titled "Divine"...MORE AT [url]http://www.goldenpearlmediang.com/2018/03/exclusive-why-i-adopted-blind-semah.html
[/url]

Re: Exclusive! Why I Adopted Blind Semah Into My Family - Flavour Of Africa Reveals by chukxie(m): 12:54am On Mar 31, 2018
Good deed from Flavour.
Re: Exclusive! Why I Adopted Blind Semah Into My Family - Flavour Of Africa Reveals by Nobody: 3:09am On Mar 31, 2018
When do flavour carry out this interview

Bloggers all this una lie just to get what I don't know na thunder go strike una

(1) (Reply)

Why Sholaye Jeremi Chose Elohor Aisen Over Linda Ikeji / Nigerian Rapper Phyno And American Rapper Rihanna Cuddle In New Photos / Is She The Most Beautiful Black Young Woman In Nigeria? ( Photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.