Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,819 members, 7,820,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Want To Start A Magazine Publishing Company! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Want To Start A Magazine Publishing Company! (934 Views)

Sade Okoya Dazzles For Hello! Nigeria Magazine(photos) / Need Help Starting Magazine Publishing Business / Tips On Advert/distribution Of Magazine Publishing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Want To Start A Magazine Publishing Company! by azpunpin: 11:18am On May 06, 2010
I need ideas on how to start a magazine publishing company. Am a newbie in this area, so i need ideas because am interested in this aspect.
Re: Want To Start A Magazine Publishing Company! by KKO2: 10:19am On May 07, 2010
I will suggest that you look for magazines that you know that are successful look for the brain behind it that the people working behind the scene that made it a success and ask them for ideas believe it they may be ready to help you.

(1) (Reply)

A Brand New Honda Diesel Generator 12.5kva For Sale In Festac From London / Naira-dollar Rate For Naira Debit Cards / Cheapest Car Hire Rate In Lagos:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.