Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,665 members, 7,813,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

My Trip To Maradi, Niger Republic In Picrures - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip To Maradi, Niger Republic In Picrures (4473 Views)

N1.54trn Kano-Maradi Railway To Have Over 100 Bridges, 3 Side Camps / My Trip To Calabar and Akwa Ibom From Lagos / My Trip To Kainji Lake National Park And Kainji Dam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Trip To Maradi, Niger Republic In Picrures by Holywizard: 11:30am On Mar 31, 2018
Boko boys went for pilgrim.
Curse be to u oh 1914
Re: My Trip To Maradi, Niger Republic In Picrures by aieromon(m): 3:58pm On Mar 31, 2018
TigerTears:
City lights

How long did it take for you to get to your destination from the Nigerian border?

How come there are no signs of vehicular traffic in the city?
Re: My Trip To Maradi, Niger Republic In Picrures by TigerTears(m): 5:45pm On Mar 31, 2018
aieromon:

How long did it take for you to get to your destination from the Nigerian border?

How come there are no signs of vehicular traffic in the city?

From the Nigerian border it's just 1hr 30mins to Maradi.
The time I got there, it was around 11am...so everyone has gone to offices and schools

That's the reason the town was empty

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Maradi, Niger Republic In Picrures by Tochex101(m): 8:34pm On Mar 31, 2018
TigerTears:

From the Nigerian border it's just 1hr 30mins to Maradi.
The time I got there, it was around 11am...so everyone has gone to offices and schools

That's the reason the town was empty
I'm just curious, why did you visit Niger..........hope I'm not intruding..
Re: My Trip To Maradi, Niger Republic In Picrures by madridguy(m): 9:20pm On Mar 31, 2018
When next are you going?

TigerTears:
Thanks!!
I really had a good time.....would you travel to Niger if you had the chance? angry grin
Re: My Trip To Maradi, Niger Republic In Picrures by TigerTears(m): 10:27pm On Mar 31, 2018
Tochex101:

I'm just curious, why did you visit Niger..........hope I'm not intruding..
I went for a wedding

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Maradi, Niger Republic In Picrures by TigerTears(m): 10:28pm On Mar 31, 2018
madridguy:
When next are you going?

Dunno oo
Re: My Trip To Maradi, Niger Republic In Picrures by yungchop: 3:41am On Jun 04, 2020
TigerTears:

Dunno oo
hello bro, I'm currently serving in Kazaure. I'll like to visit Niger republic. I heard the place is just few hours from gumel. I'll like to spend like a week, how much should I budget? Plus what's the possibility of finding English speakers? I speak Basic Hausa though about 50%. How can I contact you?
Re: My Trip To Maradi, Niger Republic In Picrures by yungchop: 11:54pm On Jun 28, 2020
Tigertears reply me now angry
Re: My Trip To Maradi, Niger Republic In Picrures by simeotexy: 9:37am On Jun 29, 2020
grin herdsmen want go flexing small
Re: My Trip To Maradi, Niger Republic In Picrures by yungchop: 1:42am On Jul 06, 2020
simeotexy:
grin herdsmen want go flexing small
herds men kill you there grin
Re: My Trip To Maradi, Niger Republic In Picrures by odinga1of: 10:09am On Jul 06, 2020
TigerTears:

I went for a wedding

I have a young boy friend here in Warri, who school in Niger Republic........his father is an Alhaji.

He speaks nice English (Good English) but he is black like Akon.

Are u a Nigerian? Do u speak Arabic or only Hausa?
Re: My Trip To Maradi, Niger Republic In Picrures by Raydos: 12:11pm On Jul 06, 2020
Very poor Country, No wonder they are trooping to Nigeria on a daily basis and our Fulani president is allowing them

One day someone from Chad republic or Niger will rule us in this Nigeria one day without us knowing, Because most of them are Fulani and Hausa too!!

What a country

We really need to divide!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Asks To Be Deported, Canadian Immigration Agencies Decline (photos) / So Which Country Can One Get PR Easily / How Much Does It Cost To Relocate To Canada?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.