Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,372 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit (71417 Views)

Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Looking Adorable In Christmas Pictures / Hailey Adeleke Is The Most Special Baby – Amanda Shades Davido And Chioma / Davido's Daughter, Hailey Adeleke Feeds Herself With Eba And Soup (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit by TunezMediaTV: 7:42am On Mar 31, 2018
Davido's Daughter Develops Nasty Habit [PICS]

Hailey Adeleke keep has taken to biting people', her mum, Amanda complained on gram. The pretty young lady has developed her milk teeth and has been testing them on guests. Her dad, Davido paid them a visit in Atlanta and found a perfect solution of dashing her dollars to play with instead. Photos below...

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/03/davidos-daughter-develops-nasty-habit.html

1 Like

Re: Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit by Radicalface: 7:49am On Mar 31, 2018
This only happens when the money has missed it road to the wrong hand

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit by uboma(m): 8:28am On Mar 31, 2018
Poor parenting skills....

131 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit by SexyDenzel: 8:42am On Mar 31, 2018
uboma:
Very very poor smh.

114 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit by Angelicka(f): 9:55am On Mar 31, 2018
uboma:
And poor headline from the Op.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit by YorubaAssasin: 10:32am On Mar 31, 2018
Dis guy no go ever grow up, I swear

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit by bigcee(m): 10:55am On Mar 31, 2018
YorubaAssasin:
Dis guy no go ever grow up, I swear
You wey don grow up, how much dey ur acct?

180 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit by Michael781: 11:01am On Mar 31, 2018
bigcee:

.bros I swear you wickedcheesy

93 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit by YorubaAssasin: 11:02am On Mar 31, 2018
bigcee:

N133.50 So what? I no dey beg anybody for food na.. abi, I carry my plastic plate come knock for ur door to borrow garri ni? undecided

You know my guy... Make thunder fire you already. angry Na me you dey use style take abuse. Dem dem don swear for you ni? Sango follow you drink garri. angry

255 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit by MDsambo: 12:07pm On Mar 31, 2018
This is how corruption start. He should've emulate the ideology of not negotiating with terrorists

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit by oluwasegun007(m): 12:20pm On Mar 31, 2018
does he want her to bite money

its a good way to start though,

when she grows up, you'll give her dollars to stay away from boiz.

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 31, 2018
grin

3 Likes

Re: Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit by Narldon: 12:21pm On Mar 31, 2018

What exactly is this country turning into?

A friend just told me that their father takes offering from them during morning devotion.

100 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 31, 2018

Re: Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit by marvin906(m): 12:21pm On Mar 31, 2018
HES MONEY HES DAUGHTER HES LIFE

4 Likes

Re: Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit by mrsfavour(f): 12:22pm On Mar 31, 2018
I think what she needs now is soft toys she can be using to strengthen her teeth, not biting money.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit by resurgentxtian4: 12:22pm On Mar 31, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

N133.50 So what? I no dey beg anybody for food na.. abi, I carry my plastic plate come knock for ur door to borrow garri ni? undecided

You know my guy... Make thunder fire you already. angry Na me you dey use style take abuse. Dem dem don swear for you ni? Sango follow you drink garri. angry

Oga, you were wrong so stop projecting anger. You do not despise people who have gotten to where you aspire to get to.

I doubt you are quarter as accomplished as Davido is and he reserves the right to raise his daughter in the way he deems fit. I advise you to have a baby first before you advise a rich man on how to handle his family.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit by pemzy: 12:23pm On Mar 31, 2018
YorubaAssasin:

Oga no mind the slowpoke people like him are our problem in this country.

5 Likes

Re: Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit by Alusman(m): 12:23pm On Mar 31, 2018
Make she come dey swallow money like Jamb snake abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit by GeoOla25(m): 12:23pm On Mar 31, 2018
Money money money
Re: Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit by Pavore9: 12:24pm On Mar 31, 2018
Two people clueless about parenting!

3 Likes

Re: Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit by Sunkyphil(m): 12:24pm On Mar 31, 2018
shey him dey intimidate us ni

1 Like

Re: Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 31, 2018
Angelicka:
And poor headline from the Op.
nd wrong channel of sperm to wrong tunnel of vagina

3 Likes

Re: Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit by arherfish(m): 12:25pm On Mar 31, 2018
bigcee:

Everything should not be about how much someone has in their account. Davido is too childish.

25 Likes

Re: Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit by resurgentxtian4: 12:27pm On Mar 31, 2018
arherfish:

Everything should not be about how much someone has in their account. Davido is too childish.

I don’t believe he’s childish. Some of you insulting him will do worse if you were in his position. You people should leave the young man alone to act as he pleases.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit by BabatCargo(m): 12:28pm On Mar 31, 2018
Everything now making headline in Nigeria...wizkid sleeps,new..davido bath,news.

Ship from China/USA att $4.5/kg enjoy easter bonanza on shipping
Re: Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit by Gabflex: 12:32pm On Mar 31, 2018
guy it is normal for her to bit pple.
abi she no go test her teeth weda e strong again?
Re: Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit by collitexnaira(m): 12:33pm On Mar 31, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

I don’t believe he’s childish. Some of you insulting him will do worse if you were in his position. You people should leave the young man alone to act as he pleases.

Oga shut up, you re saying trash

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Gives His Daughter, Hailey Adeleke, Money To Stop New Biting Habit by Proudlyngwa(m): 12:34pm On Mar 31, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Oga, you were wrong so stop projecting anger. You do not despise people who have gotten to where you aspire to get to.

I doubt you are quarter as accomplished as Davido is and he reserves the right to raise his daughter in the way he deems fit. I advise you to have a baby first before you advise a rich man on how to handle his family.

And what makes you think he aspires to be where David has gotten.
You guys think acquiring money is everything, some people just want a simple life.
David might be into showbiz, but everything about that picture with a kid and money is wrong.

14 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Moesha Boduong Goes Braless In New Photos / Christabel Ekeh: My Nude Pictures Are To Announce The 'New' Me / Rapper Takeoff Last Photo Before He Was Shot Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.