Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! (32910 Views)

Lagos Pastor, Okafor Donates N500,000 To A Boy With Lump In The Head / Lagos Pastor Heals Mad Man On The Street (Photos) / Sex In The Church! Wife Accuses Top Lagos Pastor Of Sleeping With Church Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 29, 2014
I just found the post the Founder of Trinity House, Pastor Ituah Ighodalo, made on his church's official Facebook page, claiming he has found a solution to the deadly Ebola disease, which has killed no fewer than 670 people and infected more than 1,000 in Africa.

Ighodalo says that God’s “anointing” and the “living words of Jesus,” were all that are needed to cure the deadly disease. He is drawing inspiration from the late Canadian–American Pentecostal pastor, John D. Lake, who, according to him, cured those infected by the virus. He says he can perform the same feat as Lake who reportedly laid hands on some Africans infected by the Ebola virus and healed them. Read their post after the cut.

However, Ighodalo’s claim attracted angry reactions from Nigerians who accused him of misleading members of the public on the dangers posed by the deadly virus. Which is capable of putting more Nigerians at risk of contracting the virus.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/07/outrage-as-lagos-pastor-boasts-of-ebola.html#sthash.s9XlC6d8.dpuf

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by CaptainBomb(m): 8:36am On Jul 29, 2014
Oloshi Ole. E wo oju weyrey.

40 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by Nobody: 8:40am On Jul 29, 2014
Madness @ its best; I don't really know wwats deceives. Proclaimed "pastors" to think; this is how god works;

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by derrick333(m): 9:00am On Jul 29, 2014
Export him2Congo or Liberia

71 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by Kay17: 9:04am On Jul 29, 2014
What would Jesus have said? Would jesus say go to the hospital?! Rather Jesus would have said your faith shall heal you.

23 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by Tallesty1(m): 9:17am On Jul 29, 2014
He is kinda right but some Christians will think he is fake because they do not have a good relationship with God through Jesus......... So they obviously cannot enjoy the power and freedom that comes with it.

105 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 29, 2014
Tallesty1: He is kinda right
You fit follow am to Liberia.
Wetin you dey do for Naija?

27 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by 9jahubcom(m): 3:00pm On Jul 29, 2014
mm
Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by Olamyyde(m): 3:00pm On Jul 29, 2014
mad man grin

8 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by newacca: 3:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
oni yeye. grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by Dee60: 3:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
Journalists should stop quoting people out of context.

Miracles are real and are still happening. I believe the preacher is possibly raising hope so that Nigerians should not fear and despair. Trusting our people in Lagos, the fear of Ebola may suddenly spark a sit at home crisis!

38 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by 9jahubcom(m): 3:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
Tallesty1: He is kinda right
God pass them

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by plainmirror(m): 3:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
Only if his claims are genuine.
Nothing pass God

14 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by logica(m): 3:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
He should be sent to Liberia/Sierra Leone/Guinea ASAP.

11 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by Oklander: 3:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
Some body chain that guy before he causes more harm, if not you wont be able to stop some gullible Nigerians who will take infected patient to the Church instead of the design hospitals.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by rattlesnake(m): 3:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
and he cant #bringbackourgirls

11 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by adconline(m): 3:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
Naija manufacturing stupidity since 1430!!

14 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by Ifesia: 3:04pm On Jul 29, 2014
grin grin the man is looking for more customers, men I was wondering does this Nairalander inform this guys before he make a post, cuz a second to a post dia is a comment waiting.
Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by tbaba1234: 3:04pm On Jul 29, 2014
Dangerous, dangerous behaviour and reckless too.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 29, 2014
nairaland is boko haram. Simple!

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by Rilwayne001: 3:04pm On Jul 29, 2014
The buybull says John12:14. Very truly I tell you, whoever believes in me will do the works I have been doing, and they will do even greater things....

According to the bible
Jesus turned water to wine, can any xtian do that?

Jesus fed more than 5000men with a loaf of bread, can
any xtian feed 100 people with 1agege bread talkless of 5000 peeps?

Jesus walked on sea according to the bible, can any xtian walk on sea?

Jesus said if you have 'faith" and tell a mountain to throw itself into a river,it will surely happen, can any xtian do that? or dont you guys av faith?.

Any xtians that cannot perform any of these miracles ^^. then know in your mind that you are deceiving yourself.

So far this pastor sunmon the courage of curing such a diesease, then he is a true xtian. he has faith in what jesus said in john 12:14.

I wish him well grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 29, 2014
Sharp Guy. grin
Correct Businessman.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by vedaxcool(m): 3:06pm On Jul 29, 2014
Pastors robbing christians since 1 A"grin", any christians that accepts that position should be quarantined with the pastor, while infacted individuals are gather for them to heal!

www.nairaland.com/1832017/ebola-virus-faith-based-mass-deception#25056977

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by sylve11: 3:06pm On Jul 29, 2014
How many of dem don boast of Hiv own b4? grin grin cool

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by Krizzkutz(m): 3:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
my landlord threw my out simply bcus I dnt have likes, pls like this post grin

12 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by jireh250: 3:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
God's General's John G Lake...I love him. I go with pastor Itua on this.

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 29, 2014
Attention seeker

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by jidxin(m): 3:08pm On Jul 29, 2014
sorry did pastor G lake really cured d Ebola virus cos d pastor died in 1939 nd Ebola was discovered in 1976 ....how does it correspond

13 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by uzolexis(f): 3:08pm On Jul 29, 2014
he should be injected with the virus and let him cure himself first then we can believe him....NONSENSE, all these Pastors deceiving gullible Nigerians angry angry angry.......

8 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by Youngzedd(m): 3:10pm On Jul 29, 2014
[size=15pt]ONLY IN LAGOS.

There is no kind of display you will not see in Lagos.

Eko oni baje grin grin
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Pastor Boasts Of Ebola Cure! by myspnigeria: 3:10pm On Jul 29, 2014
he shld be on his way to Liberia by now

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Prophetic Declarations For 2018 / Policewoman Spotted Preaching In A Bus In Lagos Today: (pic) / Pastor 'Delivers' Mad Man In Edo After Years Of Madness (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.