Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,911 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Nigerian Pastor Surprises Wife With A House On Her Birthday For Loving Him Broke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Pastor Surprises Wife With A House On Her Birthday For Loving Him Broke (495 Views)

Deyemi Okanlawon Surprises Wife In Hospital after child birth / Ned Nwoko Surprises Wife Regina Daniels With Lexus Bulletproof SUV Val's Gift / Abuja Celebrity DJ, Davidson Surprises Wife With Brand New Range Rover SUV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastor Surprises Wife With A House On Her Birthday For Loving Him Broke by alexhman: 8:38am On Mar 31, 2018
David Ekwueme, founder of Grace Assembly International Lagos, surprised his wife Nonso David on her birthday by taking her to the beautiful new home he had been secretly building for them. His post below:

"THE WOMAN THAT SAID YES, TO ME  WHEN I HAVE NO HOUSE OF MY OWN, AND CANNOT FEED MYSELF STILL LEAVING WITH SOMEONE. I HAD NO MONEY IN MY POCKET AND BANK ACCOUNT, BUT SHE LOVED ME AND TREATED ME AS A KING. TODAY IS HER BIRTHDAY MY SURPRISE TO HER WAS TO TAKE HER TO OUR NEW HOME AND SHE WAS ASTONISHED.
FRIENDS WISH HER WELL FOR ME....
PAPA SURPRISER IS MY NAME...."

More details and photos @ http://www.ritalori.com/nigerian-pastor-surprises-wife-house-birthday-accepting-nothing/

(1) (Reply)

Bollywood In Shock Over Superstar's Jail Term / DOWNLOAD Mp3: Rudeboy Ft. Reminisce – Is Allowed / Bbnaija 2018: Why I Can’t Marry Cee-c Even For N10m – Nollywood Actor, Maduagwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.