Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,193 members, 7,818,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Burial Of Man Who Died A Week To His Wedding In Bauchi (Photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Burial Of Man Who Died A Week To His Wedding In Bauchi (Photos) (21909 Views)

Biker Arrives His Wedding In Style (Photo, Video) / Indian Groom Runs Away From His Wedding And Jilted Bride Marries A Wedding Guest / Burial Of Rev. Sister Angela Arhona Egbikuadje: US Embassy Denies Siblings Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Man Who Died A Week To His Wedding In Bauchi (Photos) by begwong: 3:23pm On Mar 31, 2018
Shedrack777:
eyya! i'm so sorry. rest in peace. and about your wife to be, i'll take care of that by marrying her off.
Maybe you should be wished same.
A week to your wedding same thing happens to you so that your best friend from nairaland takes care of your wife to be and you watch from hell what they do as husband and wife!
Re: Burial Of Man Who Died A Week To His Wedding In Bauchi (Photos) by ileh(m): 4:36pm On Mar 31, 2018
Allah. This guy don die. I for go and eat rice there ooooooo
Re: Burial Of Man Who Died A Week To His Wedding In Bauchi (Photos) by madgoat(m): 5:12pm On Mar 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I need his widow's phone number to sympathize with her.

She needs all the emotional, physical and sexual support possible now.

Goat
Re: Burial Of Man Who Died A Week To His Wedding In Bauchi (Photos) by debanj326: 5:26pm On Mar 31, 2018
Mopmi Samson Marc your death still remains a serious shock in our heart, you are such a nice person, fun to be with, always putting on a smiling face. You are one of the main pillars behind the reunion of Old Student of Command Day Secondary School Bauchi, (Shadawanka Barracks). Death took you away at a time when you are about to take an important step in your life. May your Gentle Soul Rest in perfect Peace.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Man Who Died A Week To His Wedding In Bauchi (Photos) by Culin(f): 6:39pm On Mar 31, 2018
I just feel bad for his wife. Dear God, please be her strength in this trying time.
Re: Burial Of Man Who Died A Week To His Wedding In Bauchi (Photos) by realowded(m): 7:07pm On Mar 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I need his widow's phone number to sympathize with her.

She needs all the emotional, physical and sexual support possible now.

...if this is all you could think of right now...
U are either a boko haram or Fulani herdsmen member...
Heartless;
Re: Burial Of Man Who Died A Week To His Wedding In Bauchi (Photos) by 2morogobeta(f): 9:29pm On Mar 31, 2018
WHO Will want to marry her is it not curse
Re: Burial Of Man Who Died A Week To His Wedding In Bauchi (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 10:17pm On Mar 31, 2018
2morogobeta:
WHO Will want to marry her is it not curse
sharaaaaaaĆ aap or else same thing go soon happen to you
Re: Burial Of Man Who Died A Week To His Wedding In Bauchi (Photos) by 2morogobeta(f): 10:25pm On Mar 31, 2018
it has already started happening to your modas pussy

Enemyofpeace:
sharaaaaaaĆ aap or else same thing go soon happen to you
Re: Burial Of Man Who Died A Week To His Wedding In Bauchi (Photos) by Shedrack777: 8:17pm On Apr 01, 2018
begwong:

Maybe you should be wished same.
A week to your wedding same thing happens to you so that your best friend from nairaland takes care of your wife to be and you watch from hell what they do as husband and wife!
who's going to hell? bro, nothing can separate me from the love of Christ. i won't smell hell, talk more entering it because heaven is my eternal abode because i have faith and i have Christ
Re: Burial Of Man Who Died A Week To His Wedding In Bauchi (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 8:59pm On Apr 02, 2018
2morogobeta:
it has already started happening to your modas pussy

you would see what would happen you before September
Re: Burial Of Man Who Died A Week To His Wedding In Bauchi (Photos) by 2morogobeta(f): 10:10am On Apr 03, 2018
you will not live 2 c may 2018

Enemyofpeace:
you would see what would happen you before September
Re: Burial Of Man Who Died A Week To His Wedding In Bauchi (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 1:23pm On Apr 03, 2018
2morogobeta:
you will not live 2 c may 2018

tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can One Plan A White Wedding With 450k? / My Wedding Pictures / Birthday Party For One Year Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.