Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,139 members, 7,811,205 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time (53151 Views)

DJ Cuppy's Grandmother, Lady Doja, Excited About Her Baby Lion / 'you All Are So Excited About December Like You Have Money': Hushpuppi Blasts / Johnny Drille Feels So Lonely In This Adorable Photo, Female Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by TunezMediaTV: 9:55am On Mar 31, 2018
Nigerian country singer, Johnny Drille who just signed on to Mavin Records has started enjoying one of the best things in Life, leaving this country albeit for a little while. He shared his excitement on gram about his first flight abroad.

He wrote:, "I'm just gonna act cool like I'm not bursting with excitement about traveling out of the country for the first time, EVER!

Can't wait for more adventures ��"

http://www.tunezmedia.com.ng/2018/03/mavin-records-artiste-excited-about.html

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by concupiscent: 10:00am On Mar 31, 2018
"Drille my man, from jumping okada in Upper Sokponba, now you're flying. I am so proud of you man and your music is a blessing.

Soar higher."

Yes he's from Edo state.

we gather dey play police and thief that year na (joking)

https://mavinrecords.com/M/johnny-drille/

-concupiscent

235 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by tayebest(m): 10:08am On Mar 31, 2018
When God decide to pick your call, enemies will be put on hold. CONGRATULATIONS bro!

...the sky is your starting point!

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by NwaAmaikpe: 10:15am On Mar 31, 2018
shocked

It's no achievement.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by tayebest(m): 10:22am On Mar 31, 2018
[s]
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's no achievement.
[/s]

Rubbish! sad

He never said it's an achievement, but he's rather excited travelling abroad for the first time ever!

291 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by decatalyst(m): 10:23am On Mar 31, 2018
Johnny Drille.

It means so much to him...I don't blame him.

At some point in life he was probably begging to get transport fare for bike or join danfo buses. When God lifts you up, praise him and more blessings Shall follow.

102 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by Jewelnutch: 10:28am On Mar 31, 2018
This the reward of hardwork and prayers, work and pray.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by krissconnect(m): 10:31am On Mar 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's no achievement.

114 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by Nobody: 10:34am On Mar 31, 2018
He sounds like someone that grew up in a foreign country in his songs.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by realborn(m): 11:39am On Mar 31, 2018
@Drille
Your talent is spesh and remarkable..
Your humility will astound you...
Wishing you unprecedented success Mr Drille!

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by Odobaone: 1:22pm On Mar 31, 2018
Nice one bro. Afterall everyone including don jazzy too was once a first timer.

Hardwork pays

Many more blessings

20 Likes

Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by Odobaone: 1:25pm On Mar 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's no achievement.

Onitsha to Lagos was ur first time after all

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by Elnino4ladies: 1:27pm On Mar 31, 2018
The boy can sing

19 Likes

Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by Ask4diva(f): 2:22pm On Mar 31, 2018
He sounds like someone entering plane for d first time
Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by Upaka(f): 2:25pm On Mar 31, 2018
Drillee..... Gosh i love his music

10 Likes

Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by Throwback: 2:26pm On Mar 31, 2018
2 years later, he would have grown the wings of an ingrate, and would have began to demand to be treated like an icon, forgetting that the unrestrained flight of youthful Icarus would always end in free fall after the sun had scorched.

He is rejoicing now over irrelevant perks that come in the line of work. Soon he will reject the very contract he signed despite being in full control of his senses.

Last last, poverty can make you sign your birthright away.

Legally stay away from poverty.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by Saheed9: 2:26pm On Mar 31, 2018
great guy

1 Like

Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by IVORY2009(m): 2:27pm On Mar 31, 2018
concupiscent:
"Drille my man, from jumping okada in Upper Sokponba, now you're flying. I am so proud of you man and your music is a blessing.

Soar higher."

-concupiscent [/b]

lolzzz U once lived in that region? Niger college and Maria Goritti lane.... shocked grin

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by pedrilo: 2:28pm On Mar 31, 2018
Ask4diva:
and So? We all have our first time? So wat d hell r u insinuating?

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by CodeTemplar: 2:28pm On Mar 31, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It's no achievement.
But people boast about theirs. it is an achievement in a sense.

5 Likes

Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by Radicalface: 2:28pm On Mar 31, 2018
grin

if you like no go practice to there sing well, till u come and start drilling boreholes for village people, then we would see your real excitement..

Don jazzy go be him Demi god now.
Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by 1x2x3: 2:28pm On Mar 31, 2018
One or two hits now he will start behaving arrogant.
Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by FUCKyouALL: 2:29pm On Mar 31, 2018
Ask4diva:

Hmmmmm. wetin be your problem?

13 Likes

Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by davodyguy: 2:29pm On Mar 31, 2018
This is even business class

What a way to start?
Great

During the 2013 MTN project fame, he didn't make the top 6. See him now doing well.

Destiny

4 Likes

Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by etiosa97(m): 2:30pm On Mar 31, 2018
IVORY2009:

lolzzz U once lived in that region? Niger college and Maria Goritti lane.... shocked grin

My area. I attended Niger college. One of the most stubbornness school in benin

7 Likes

Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by Nobody: 2:32pm On Mar 31, 2018
grin

1 Share

Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by femi4: 2:32pm On Mar 31, 2018
Oh my beautiful love:

You make my dreams come true

And I go do anything for you

They tell me that I’m a fool

Well, that’s fine cos i’m a fool for you

You make my dreams come true

And I will do anything for you

They say that i’m a fool

Well I will gladly be a fool for you

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by Pavore9: 2:33pm On Mar 31, 2018
Make dat drink pour on top your passport! cheesy
Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by concupiscent: 2:34pm On Mar 31, 2018
IVORY2009:

"Yes oh my G, I'm familiar with that hood, my grand mom lived there"

-concupiscent
Re: Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time by justy15: 2:34pm On Mar 31, 2018
Don Jazzy doing what he is known for; bringing out upcoming n talented artiste n showcasing them to greater world...congrats mehn

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lilian Afegbai Sits On Tobi's Laps, Takes Permission From Alex / Sista Afia: "I Sign Contract With Guys I’m Not Dating Before We Have Sex" / "I Am Thinking Of Suicide" - Actress Eniola Badmus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.