Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

I Forced My Wife To Sleep With Another Man,will She Ever Forgive Me!?? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Forced My Wife To Sleep With Another Man,will She Ever Forgive Me!?? (17348 Views)

19 Abortions I Have Had. Can God Ever Forgive Me / My Sister's Husband Wants To Sleep With Me / Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

I Forced My Wife To Sleep With Another Man,will She Ever Forgive Me!?? by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 31, 2018
Please keep me anonymous.

I am very stupid for forcing my lovely and beautiful wife to sleep with another man because of money.

These how it all started...We have been married for 2 years and was quite doing fine but along the way my two shops was burnt by a mystery fire.

I was very devastated but my wife assured me all will be fine as she started carrying the family at this point.

But that didn't last as another tragedy strike when she lost her job in the bank during the reccession.

We were now at the mercies of neighbours and relatives that took pity on us.

A day came when I decided that enough of this hardship and decided to go to my friend with my wife to help us.

When we get their,we told him what we came for and he said he will help us but on one condition?
That my wife had to sleep with him before he can render any help.

I feel like killing him,but a beggar has no choice.

My wife was very angry at him for saying that and will told him that we think about it.

After a week I told my wife to go and sleep with him in order to help the family.

She Slapped me but after pleading with her for more 3 days she agreed.

The deed was done and the idiot fulfilled his promise.

Now my wife is now down with HIV due to my foolishness because the idiot insist skin to skin or no deal.

She has moved out of our matrimonial home and now staying with her aunt.

Will she ever forgive me for forcing her against her wish when I go to beg her?Or I should forget about it so that he doesn't hurt me their?

Distraught man.

lalasticlala
mynd44
Re: I Forced My Wife To Sleep With Another Man,will She Ever Forgive Me!?? by consultancy: 11:48am On Mar 31, 2018
guy, fabricate another story

21 Likes

Re: I Forced My Wife To Sleep With Another Man,will She Ever Forgive Me!?? by consultancy: 11:48am On Mar 31, 2018
predmine20:

I am very stupid for forcing my lovely and beautiful wife to sleep with another man because of money.

These how it all started...We have been married for 2 years and was quite doing fine but along the way my two shops was burnt by a mystery fire.

I was very devastated but my wife assured me all will be fine as she started carrying the family at this point.

But that didn't last as another tragedy strike when she lost her job in the bank during the reccession.

A day came when I decided that enough of this hardship and decided to go to my friend with my wife to help us.

When we get their,we told him what we came for and he said he will help us but on one condition?

Re: I Forced My Wife To Sleep With Another Man,will She Ever Forgive Me!?? by QueenSuccubus(f): 11:52am On Mar 31, 2018
consultancy:
guy, fabricate another story

Its OK if it's fabricated . but this cud be a real story that exist in the real world...

Nothing is impossible where we live in... cool
Re: I Forced My Wife To Sleep With Another Man,will She Ever Forgive Me!?? by Prognose: 11:57am On Mar 31, 2018
Lol, Na wa o, bloggers don run out of ideas grin
Re: I Forced My Wife To Sleep With Another Man,will She Ever Forgive Me!?? by oderemo(m): 12:04pm On Mar 31, 2018
Blodklat, when I was thinking u had a story.
Retardinho lomo yi ohhh

Re: I Forced My Wife To Sleep With Another Man,will She Ever Forgive Me!?? by naijaboiy: 12:40pm On Mar 31, 2018
Definitely way past boredom.
Re: I Forced My Wife To Sleep With Another Man,will She Ever Forgive Me!?? by IdeyFindWife: 1:08pm On Mar 31, 2018
This is #$uper$tory tongue!
Very poorly constructed post, storyline too linear.
Guy, go back and complete your #LaiMohammedInternship!

Re: I Forced My Wife To Sleep With Another Man,will She Ever Forgive Me!?? by Supreme01: 1:28pm On Mar 31, 2018
Young man becarefull, mine yourself...wait do we look lik a child before you.You fabricated these Godforsaken story for us at the expense of getting to FP.
Well, let me help you.
Take this script to nollywood they are waiting for now.
Next time dont try dat;befoe i call thunder that will carry some one from Aso rock to "Dura" watever.
Re: I Forced My Wife To Sleep With Another Man,will She Ever Forgive Me!?? by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:40pm On Mar 31, 2018
Oga this your fabrication is too glaring.
Re: I Forced My Wife To Sleep With Another Man,will She Ever Forgive Me!?? by Martinez19(m): 2:34pm On Mar 31, 2018
Foolish man. grin

Wait o...... This story is false angry
Re: I Forced My Wife To Sleep With Another Man,will She Ever Forgive Me!?? by PrincessB1(f): 2:54pm On Mar 31, 2018
What a superistic story cheesy
Re: I Forced My Wife To Sleep With Another Man,will She Ever Forgive Me!?? by khalazi: 3:35pm On Mar 31, 2018
. grin
Re: I Forced My Wife To Sleep With Another Man,will She Ever Forgive Me!?? by consultancy: 3:38pm On Mar 31, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Its OK if it's fabricated . but this cud be a real story that exist in the real world...

Nothing is impossible where we live in... cool
yea, a lot of shocking and unbelievable things happen in life, but this very one is...
Re: I Forced My Wife To Sleep With Another Man,will She Ever Forgive Me!?? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 31, 2018
Nollywoodish storycheesy...poor storyline and easily predictablecheesy.
Re: I Forced My Wife To Sleep With Another Man,will She Ever Forgive Me!?? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 31, 2018
khalazi:
I swear I don watch Naija film wey be like this. The man Wey bin ask for sex from the wife was Pete Edochie.
I can't remember the man or woman buh I vividly remember Pete
u sure its not kanayo o kanayocheesy. Only nollywood will come up with such mumu storylinecheesy. Tell me why the neighbour no wear condom wen doing d docheesy with the wife.. Ohhh when he went to the chemist to buy a condom the chemist had already closed for d night.
Re: I Forced My Wife To Sleep With Another Man,will She Ever Forgive Me!?? by QueenSuccubus(f): 3:51pm On Mar 31, 2018
consultancy:
yea, a lot of shocking and unbelievable things happen in life, but this very one is...

Have u heard of love-vendor?

They pimping their wife/live-in partner for sex & money or even drugs...

So, whether the OP is telling his story or nah.. The point is, what u gonna do if this is true?
Re: I Forced My Wife To Sleep With Another Man,will She Ever Forgive Me!?? by falcon01: 4:08pm On Mar 31, 2018
this is super storyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
Re: I Forced My Wife To Sleep With Another Man,will She Ever Forgive Me!?? by Martin0(m): 4:43pm On Mar 31, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

Have u heard of love-vendor?

They pimping their wife/live-in partner for sex & money or even drugs...

So, whether the OP is telling his story or nah.. The point is, what u gonna do if this is true?

this use to happen back years ago in Nigeria.

some nothern states offer their wives to visitors or guest as kola
Re: I Forced My Wife To Sleep With Another Man,will She Ever Forgive Me!?? by QueenSuccubus(f): 4:52pm On Mar 31, 2018
Martin0:

this use to happen back years ago in Nigeria.

some nothern states offer their wives to visitors or guest as kola

Kola? Hahahhaahhahaha grin

U juz killed me here..
Re: I Forced My Wife To Sleep With Another Man,will She Ever Forgive Me!?? by femi4: 6:17pm On Mar 31, 2018
predmine20:

My wife was very angry at him for saying that and will told him that we think about it.

After a week I told my wife to go and sleep with him in order to help the family.

She Slapped me but after pleading with her for more 3 days she agreed.

The deed was done and the idiot fulfilled his promise.

Now my wife is now down with HIV due to my foolishness because the idiot insist skin to skin or no deal.

She has moved out of our matrimonial home and now staying with her aunt.

Will she ever forgive me for forcing her against her wish when I go to beg her?Or I should forget about it so that he doesn't hurt me their?

Distraught man.

lalasticlala
mynd44
**We are all pencils in the hand of the creator**

Singing: This is Super story.....

Re: I Forced My Wife To Sleep With Another Man,will She Ever Forgive Me!?? by Martin0(m): 8:26pm On Mar 31, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

U juz killed me here..

yeah Benue state is one of them, I know but the humans from there will always try to convince me it not true.

but there's absolutely nothing they can do coz I have a witness who I went along with ...grin

state to the home of yam and peeled nutsgrin
Re: I Forced My Wife To Sleep With Another Man,will She Ever Forgive Me!?? by Martin0(m): 8:27pm On Mar 31, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

U juz killed me here..
waow I like that state coz I always got that chilled cold water for my garrigrin

Don't Receive Call In Kitchen / Help! My Hubby Is Married With Kids And I Never Knew! / Nigerian Couple Welcome Their First Child After 19 Years Of Waiting (photo)