Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

19 Abortions I Have Had. Can God Ever Forgive Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 19 Abortions I Have Had. Can God Ever Forgive Me (3069 Views)

I Molested Her. How Can I Make Her To Forgive Me. / I Forced My Wife To Sleep With Another Man,will She Ever Forgive Me!?? / Can I Ever Forgive Her? Pls Advise On My Sister Who Maltreated My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

19 Abortions I Have Had. Can God Ever Forgive Me by aigjoey(m): 9:54am On Jul 28, 2021
I have had 19 Abortions.... Very wicked of me

Re: 19 Abortions I Have Had. Can God Ever Forgive Me by hybrid11(m): 9:58am On Jul 28, 2021
Do u know the story of David in the bible God sees u as He saw david

1 Like

Re: 19 Abortions I Have Had. Can God Ever Forgive Me by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 28, 2021
Canal
Re: 19 Abortions I Have Had. Can God Ever Forgive Me by donbachi(m): 10:02am On Jul 28, 2021
He is everforgiving GOD.just make peace with ur past,dats all.
Re: 19 Abortions I Have Had. Can God Ever Forgive Me by OBALOLA55(m): 10:04am On Jul 28, 2021
hybrid11:
WHICH STORY OF DAVID ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT
Re: 19 Abortions I Have Had. Can God Ever Forgive Me by OBALOLA55(m): 10:06am On Jul 28, 2021
HER OWN TOO SMALL NOW, IF OUR NAIRALAND FEMINISTS TELL YOU THOUSANDS OF ABORTION THEY CARRY OUT EVERY MONTH, WE WILL BEG GOD TO PERMIT ANGEL RAPHAEL TO BLOW THE TRUMPETsad

THE FUTURE IS D!CK angry
Re: 19 Abortions I Have Had. Can God Ever Forgive Me by Richy4(m): 10:10am On Jul 28, 2021
OBALOLA55:

I'm guessing he was talking about the part when he stole someone's wife while doing a "peeping tom" on top of his palace roof... and also order for the execution of the man in battlefield
Re: 19 Abortions I Have Had. Can God Ever Forgive Me by OBALOLA55(m): 10:16am On Jul 28, 2021
Richy4:

I'm guessing he was talking about the part when he stole someone's wife while doing a "peeping tom" on top of his palace roof... and also order for the execution of the man in battlefield
WHERE YOU THERE WHEN HE STOLE SOMEONE’S WIFE
Re: 19 Abortions I Have Had. Can God Ever Forgive Me by hybrid11(m): 10:22am On Jul 28, 2021
OBALOLA55:
When David banged his commander's wife and sent him to his early grave
It was an abomination before GOD and yet God forgave him and said David is a man before GOD's heart
No be so

1 Like

Re: 19 Abortions I Have Had. Can God Ever Forgive Me by OBALOLA55(m): 10:24am On Jul 28, 2021
hybrid11:

When David banged his commander's wife and sent him to his early grave
It was an abomination before GOD and yet God forgave him and said David is a man before GOD's heart
No be so
IT NEVER HAPPENED, IT’S JUST A FAIRLY TALE FROM THE HISTORY BOOK
Re: 19 Abortions I Have Had. Can God Ever Forgive Me by KanwuliaExtra: 10:28am On Jul 28, 2021
As you did not die. . . . . Your "GOD" is a very big and forgiving GOD!
Oya. . . . .kwantinuuuu.
Re: 19 Abortions I Have Had. Can God Ever Forgive Me by Richy4(m): 10:29am On Jul 28, 2021
OBALOLA55:
WHERE YOU THERE WHEN HE STOLE SOMEONE’S WIFE

At least you can read right?...
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2%20Samuel%2011&version=NKJV
Re: 19 Abortions I Have Had. Can God Ever Forgive Me by OBALOLA55(m): 10:36am On Jul 28, 2021
Richy4:

At least you can read right?...
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=2%20Samuel%2011&version=NKJV
FORGET THE STORY BOOK, IT NEVER HAPPENED!
Re: 19 Abortions I Have Had. Can God Ever Forgive Me by Richy4(m): 10:48am On Jul 28, 2021
OBALOLA55:
FORGET THE STORY BOOK, IT NEVER HAPPENED!

If I should forget the Bible, What do I replace it with deep within me? what do I believe? what will fill the vacuums/nothingness... I need your input on that please

1 Like

Re: 19 Abortions I Have Had. Can God Ever Forgive Me by OBALOLA55(m): 10:54am On Jul 28, 2021
Richy4:

If I should forget the Bible, What do I replace it with deep within me? what do I believe? what will fill the vacuums/nothingness... I need your input on that please
NO PROPHET OF GOD WOULD DO SUCH THING.

EVEN PROPHET LOT TOO DID NOT HAVE ABY CANAL KNOWLEDGE OF HIS DAUGHTERS

CAN’T YOU THINK
Re: 19 Abortions I Have Had. Can God Ever Forgive Me by hybrid11(m): 10:55am On Jul 28, 2021
OBALOLA55:
OK sorry Mr atheist I understand from your point of view

1 Like

Re: 19 Abortions I Have Had. Can God Ever Forgive Me by Richy4(m): 10:57am On Jul 28, 2021
OBALOLA55:
NO PROPHET OF GOD WOULD DO SUCH THING.

EVEN PROPHET LOT TOO DID NOT HAVE ABY CANAL KNOWLEDGE OF HIS DAUGHTERS

CAN’T YOU THINK

You did not answer my question or was comprehension the main issues here?.....

1 Like

Re: 19 Abortions I Have Had. Can God Ever Forgive Me by OBALOLA55(m): 11:00am On Jul 28, 2021
Richy4:

You did not answer my question or was comprehension the main issues here?.....
WHICH QUESTION
Re: 19 Abortions I Have Had. Can God Ever Forgive Me by Richy4(m): 11:02am On Jul 28, 2021
OBALOLA55:
WHICH QUESTION

I'm through with you dear.... Have a Gooday embarassed...

1 Like

Re: 19 Abortions I Have Had. Can God Ever Forgive Me by OBALOLA55(m): 11:02am On Jul 28, 2021
hybrid11:

OK sorry Mr atheist I understand from your point of view
ATHEIST BAWO, IM A FIRM BELIEVE IN THE ONENESS OF GOD.

GO AND RESEARCH ABOUT THE AUTHORS OF THE BIBLE, KING JAMES IN PARTICULAR
Re: 19 Abortions I Have Had. Can God Ever Forgive Me by OBALOLA55(m): 11:04am On Jul 28, 2021
Richy4:

I'm through with you dear.... Have a Gooday embarassed...
WHEN YOUR BRAIN IS NOT CAPABLE OF MAKING A SOUND ARGUMENT.
Re: 19 Abortions I Have Had. Can God Ever Forgive Me by crackhaus: 11:19am On Jul 28, 2021
She should calm dan fess... The Lord's justice can take a while and may even span across generations.

Who knows?
Those her two children may just turn out to be hoodlums.

My advise to her is that she should remain steadfast in faith and continue diligently in her walk with God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19 Abortions I Have Had. Can God Ever Forgive Me by Richy4(m): 11:25am On Jul 28, 2021
OBALOLA55:
WHEN YOUR BRAIN IS NOT CAPABLE OF MAKING A SOUND ARGUMENT.

Hopefully, This will be the last time I will quote u.... I want you to check all what you have typed... then you point out one reasonable argument and contribution that you have made....

There's this blanket approach when it comes to people that doesn't believe in anything.... the general assumption was that they were the most intelligent set of people on the planet... But I'm disappoint based on the little interaction we've had... you are the dullest of them all..The question is when the real atheists were having real conversation, do they send you on an errand or something....I'm just sad for u buddy...You can have the last word if u like .I'm done....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 19 Abortions I Have Had. Can God Ever Forgive Me by OBALOLA55(m): 11:33am On Jul 28, 2021
Richy4:

Hopefully, This will be the last time I will quote u.... I want you to check all what you have typed... then you point out one reasonable argument and contribution that you have made....

There's this blanket approach when it comes to people that doesn't believe in anything.... the general assumption was that they were the most intelligent set of people on the planet... But I'm disappoint based on the little interaction we've had... you are the dullest of them all..The question is when the real atheists were having real conversation, do they send you on an errand or something....I'm just sad for u buddy...You can have the last word if u like .I'm done....
SOMEONE THAT LIMITS HIMSELF TO THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE HISTORY BOOK CALLED BIBLE CANNOT BE SAID TO BE A WISE MAN.

READ HINDU SCRIPTURE, BUDDHIST SCRIPTURE, YOUR HISTORY BOOK (BIBLE) AND QURANI IF YOU REALLY WANNA SEEK A DIVINE KNOWLEDGE.

AFTER READING ALL THE ABOVE MENTIONED BOOKS, THEN COMPARE AND CONTRAST.

LIMITING YOURSELF TO ONE BOOK IS A SUICIDE MISSION.

HAD I KNOW ALWAYS COMES AT LAST. DO NOT BE AMONGST THE LOSERS ON THE LAST DAY!
Re: 19 Abortions I Have Had. Can God Ever Forgive Me by crackhaus: 11:58am On Jul 28, 2021
hybrid11:
Richy4:

David may have been forgiven and God even still referred to him as a man after his own heart... BUT, the punishment for that sin was served to the very end as fortold by the Prophet Nathan in:

2 Samuel 12:10
Now therefore, the sword will never depart from your house, because you despised me and took the wife of Uriah the Hittite to be your own.’

Las las, all his children ended up fighting themselves and killing off each other one by one. grin
One of them even raped a half-sister and got murdered for it by her direct blood brother who found out – he himself was also killed I think... and so on and so forth. There was simply no peace among the children of David.

The one who successfully stayed alive and became King after David (King Solomon, second child of Bathsheba, former wife of Uriah) was a woman-wrapper who married many foreign women (who introduced their idols into Israel) and still kept numerous side-chicks.
By the time Solomon's son became King, 10 out of the 12 tribes of Israel refused to bow down to him and finally, Israel was divided into two kingdoms that continued fighting themselves for many years until Assyria and Babylon came and took them all into captivity.

All of the above happened just because of what?
The sin of David, a man after God's own heart. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19 Abortions I Have Had. Can God Ever Forgive Me by livingchrist: 12:12pm On Jul 28, 2021
Only the blood of Jesus can wash away your sins if you will accept Jesus as your Lord and saviour. After you are saved preach to young men and women to flee from fornication.
Re: 19 Abortions I Have Had. Can God Ever Forgive Me by Richy4(m): 12:21pm On Jul 28, 2021
OBALOLA55:
SOMEONE THAT LIMITS HIMSELF TO THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE HISTORY BOOK CALLED BIBLE CANNOT BE SAID TO BE A WISE MAN.

READ HINDU SCRIPTURE, BUDDHIST SCRIPTURE, YOUR HISTORY BOOK (BIBLE) AND QURANI IF YOU REALLY WANNA SEEK A DIVINE KNOWLEDGE.

AFTER READING ALL THE ABOVE MENTIONED BOOKS, THEN COMPARE AND CONTRAST.

LIMITING YOURSELF TO ONE BOOK IS A SUICIDE MISSION.

HAD I KNOW ALWAYS COMES AT LAST. DO NOT BE AMONGST THE LOSERS ON THE LAST DAY
!

Thank you for the advise man... It's now that you are talking....
But I will pass on what you have suggested... If you understand the meaning of choice and forgone alternative AKA Opportunity cost, U will know that I'm not on the wrong side of the law cheesy

We are adults and we make choices everyday...I have made my choice... to stick with the Bible... and not to shove it on anyone's face...I have the right to believe what I want to believe... You on the other hand have the right to believe or not to believe..... No one will hold that against you....but running around thread trying desperately to castigate/ criticize those that believe certain things, was that what an Intelligent individual does?

What intelligent people that I have encountered would have done will be to ask that person why he/she believed in whatever he/ she believed in...then they will have a mature conversation devoid of insult..... not an outright dismissal..... You have a lot of things to learn in terms of decorum if really u want to go far... I just hope environmental factors were not playing a part on this..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 19 Abortions I Have Had. Can God Ever Forgive Me by Richy4(m): 12:30pm On Jul 28, 2021
crackhaus:

David may have been forgiven and God even still referred to him as a man after his own heart... BUT, the punishment for that sin was served to the very end as fortold by the Prophet Nathan in:

Now therefore, the sword will never depart from your house, because you despised me and took the wife of Uriah the Hittite to be your own.’

Las las, all his children ended up fighting themselves and killing off each other one by one. grin
One of them even raped a half-sister and got murdered for it by her direct blood brother who found out – he himself was also killed I think... and so on and so forth. There was simply no peace among the children of David.

The one who successfully stayed alive and became King after David (King Solomon, second child of Bathsheba, former wife of Uriah) was a woman-wrapper who married many foreign women (who introduced their idols into Israel) and still kept numerous side-chicks.
By the time Solomon's son became King, 10 out of the 12 tribes of Israel refused to bow down to him and finally, Israel was divided into two kingdoms that continued fighting themselves for many years until Assyria and Babylon came and took them all into captivity.

Yea you are right.. I won't say I am David's biggest fan... I do not like to read that part....
The only man I have issues with though is Samson... If u hear a commotion in heaven someday, that a black man was fighting in heaven, Just know that it was me and Samson... I hated that man....

I will call him out for his foolishness some day... a woman asked u where your power was, and tied your hands for the enemy to take, was that not the best time to send her packing... she did it several times, abi she wan takeam cook soup?

1 Like

Re: 19 Abortions I Have Had. Can God Ever Forgive Me by hybrid11(m): 1:06pm On Jul 28, 2021
crackhaus:

you sabi but now d lady in question who had 19 abortions still got married and have 2kids now, do u think there's punishment for her or is it the innocent children that will suffer it
Re: 19 Abortions I Have Had. Can God Ever Forgive Me by hybrid11(m): 1:07pm On Jul 28, 2021
crackhaus:

you sabi but now d lady in question who had 19 abortions still got married and have 2kids now, do u think there's punishment for her or is it the innocent children that will suffer it
To me she shouldn't have kids but God still gave her kids
Re: 19 Abortions I Have Had. Can God Ever Forgive Me by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:33pm On Jul 28, 2021
OBALOLA55:

Atheists be having headache on someone else's belief, Shut the fvck up and let others believe whatever they want to believe, it is not your business.

4 Likes

Re: 19 Abortions I Have Had. Can God Ever Forgive Me by mariahAngel(f): 2:36pm On Jul 28, 2021
Fountainofyouth:

Atheists be having headache on someone else's belief, Shut the fvck up and let others believe whatever they want to believe, it is not your business.

Body pepper you pass me! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Is The Best Gift One Can Give To His Wife ??? / A Letter To My Wife / Do U Think Washing Machine Is For Lazy Wives?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.