Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

NEW NYSC ALLOWEE!! Will You Approve It? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NEW NYSC ALLOWEE!! Will You Approve It? (1587 Views)

Brig-Gen Yusha'u Dogara Ahmed Appointed New NYSC DG / Shuaibu Ibrahim: I Will Rather Die Than Lose One Corps Member — New NYSC DG / NYSC Refused To Approve My Concessional Deployment. Pls Help!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

NEW NYSC ALLOWEE!! Will You Approve It? by Sleemut09: 1:12pm On Mar 31, 2018
You will agree with me that over the years, respect and value attached to NYSC programme in Nigeria has gradually diminished.

Gone are the days, when almost all multinational companies, corporations and other establishments are optimistic of having corp members services. The days when corpers will always get free rides from citizens whenever they were sighted along the roadsides...uhmm! Believe you me, no one regret for one day for wearing that clarion call KAKI.

I asked myself, what is the value of #19,800 being paid as corpers allowance? Does the sum still relevant? I will patiently advice the government and every concerned NIGERIA to review the below and broadcast further if perceived relevant.

1. Corpers shouldn't be paid any ALLOWEE monthly. If all graduates can survive for 4 or 5years spent while in school, they can survive without governmental monthly pay.

2. Federal Government should pay every graduating CORPERS a sum of #2,000,000 each.
Summation of monthly #19,800 round a year clock is #237,400. The sum of #2m should be counted as national cake which will help graduating corp members to employ himself and at least two other unemployed NIGERIAns.

3. Every CORPERS will serves as protege under SAED programme for the focussed use of the money.

4. GREAT ENTHUSIASM: You wouldn't believe it how every corp members will be optimistic to serve their fathers land as there will be great optimism that there is a life saving compensation awaiting them.
Let me drop my holden pen here:

Any comments, kindly refer to the below contact
Sleemut08@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: NEW NYSC ALLOWEE!! Will You Approve It? by Villagebelle: 1:30pm On Mar 31, 2018
I love this. FP please help move it to front page

1 Like

Re: NEW NYSC ALLOWEE!! Will You Approve It? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 31, 2018
[/color][color=#990000]

You want 2,000,000 NGN for graduation from the University.

You're very wicked!

Money that you will waste eating take away from Chicken republic.

1 Like

Re: NEW NYSC ALLOWEE!! Will You Approve It? by Villagebelle: 1:41pm On Mar 31, 2018
TarOrfeek:
[/color][color=#990000]

You're very wicked!

Kindly review the write up again.
The writer meant that after leaving NYSC, corpers should be paid #2million naira. Not school graduate
Re: NEW NYSC ALLOWEE!! Will You Approve It? by Sleemut09: 1:42pm On Mar 31, 2018
Uhmm
Re: NEW NYSC ALLOWEE!! Will You Approve It? by Sleemut09: 1:47pm On Mar 31, 2018
God have mercy.

This is high time our government will enact resolutions that will impact youths
Re: NEW NYSC ALLOWEE!! Will You Approve It? by Sleemut09: 1:49pm On Mar 31, 2018
Sleemut09:
God have mercy.

This is high time our government will enact resolutions that will impact youths

And if the refuse to rise to task, governance will be frustrated back to the hands of the youths whereby they will kick off the fight policies, resolution and idea that will fortify and upsurge human power
Re: NEW NYSC ALLOWEE!! Will You Approve It? by Joemetry(m): 7:17pm On Mar 31, 2018
TarOrfeek:
[/color][color=#990000]

You're very wicked!

His opinion please...

You have the right to yours..!

No sane human would refer to another as wicked for making a cognitive suggestion.
sad
Re: NEW NYSC ALLOWEE!! Will You Approve It? by Joemetry(m): 7:19pm On Mar 31, 2018
Sleemut09:
You will agree with me that over the years, respect and value attached to NYSC programme in Nigeria has gradually diminished.

Gone are the days, when almost all multinational companies, corporations and other establishments are optimistic of having corp members services. The days when corpers will always get free rides from citizens whenever they were sighted along the roadsides...uhmm! Believe you me, no one regret for one day for wearing that clarion call KAKI.

I asked myself, what is the value of #19,800 being paid as corpers allowance? Does the sum still relevant? I will patiently advice the government and every concerned NIGERIA to review the below and broadcast further if perceived relevant.

1. Corpers shouldn't be paid any ALLOWEE monthly. If all graduates can survive for 4 or 5years spent while in school, they can survive without governmental monthly pay.

2. Federal Government should pay every graduating CORPERS a sum of #2,000,000 each.
Summation of monthly #19,800 round a year clock is #237,400. The sum of #2m should be counted as national cake which will help graduating corp members to employ himself and at least two other unemployed NIGERIAns.

3. Every CORPERS will serves as protege under SAED programme for the focussed use of the money.

4. GREAT ENTHUSIASM: You wouldn't believe it how every corp members will be optimistic to serve their fathers land as there will be great optimism that there is a life saving compensation awaiting them.

Sleemut08@gmail.com

Front page please..!
Re: NEW NYSC ALLOWEE!! Will You Approve It? by Chuksmonika(m): 9:20pm On Mar 31, 2018
Sleemut09:

Sleemut08@gmail.com
o boy...Nawa for this your dream oo,have they finish looting us blind,to come dey give every graduate 2mil
Re: NEW NYSC ALLOWEE!! Will You Approve It? by Villagebelle: 10:36pm On Mar 31, 2018
Sleemut09:

Sleemut08@gmail.com

@Admin!

Please make this to Front page.
This idea need to spread perhaps it might be employed one day
Re: NEW NYSC ALLOWEE!! Will You Approve It? by Sleemut09: 2:08pm On Apr 01, 2018
God help Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Batch B Corpers Posted To Kaduna Meet Here / Lagos And Abuja, Which Place's Better To Serve? / PPA For Physiology Graduate In Sagamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.