Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants (88029 Views)

2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia / Apply 2019/2020 PTDF Scholarship In France, Germany And UK / Apply for 2018/2019 PTDF Scholarship in Germany/France/China (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by hesilo(m): 12:36am On Apr 02, 2018
Mrval20:

Log in to the email you used, go to the search bar and type PTDF. You'll definitely see a mail from them containing your PIN. Then you can use the PIN to recover your password on their official website.
please I forgot my password so I did a reset with my pin but I still could not enter to proceed. I got the mail too
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by hesilo(m): 1:00am On Apr 02, 2018
DMainMan:
2018 PTDF SCHOLARSHIP CHINA/FRANCE/GERMANY- CHECK IF YOU HAVE BEEN SHORTLISTED

To check,

go to the website; http://ptdf.flexisaf.com

Insert your PIN and password

If unsuccessful, you will be told you are not successful.

If successful, you will be prompted to choose a suitable centre for your interview.

Both PhD and MSc have been shortlisted for interview. Congrats guys.

For those who didnt make it, not too worry. Focus on the UK scholarship and learn from the previous application that was rejected.

For further information on other scholarships and empowerment programs come to http://facebook.com/dmainmanfoundation and like the page to get updates.

From DMainMan
PTDF Scholar
CEO DMainMan and Zeltney Enterprises/Consult,
https://facebook.com/dmainmanfoundation/
https://dmainmanconsult.com/
Please I want to ask since I was sentba mail claiming I was successful and should proceed for the 2nd phase, but could not log in yo select center for the interview, should I reapply... Please answer me I want to know because no time to waste lemme start another application Sharp Sharp. Thanks
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by mercyp001(f): 2:04am On Apr 02, 2018
I was selected for the interview, but my cousin was not selected despite that she studied Engineering and with job experience, even me that studied Science related course was selected. Though she is above 30 years,can it be because she is above 30years of age? Anybody that is above 30years and was selected for MSC should tell us. success for us on our forthcoming interview.
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by ja2ken(m): 2:19am On Apr 02, 2018
mercyp001:
I was selected for the interview, but my cousin was not selected despite that she studied Engineering and with job experience, even me that studied Science related course was selected. Though she is above 30 years,can it be because she is above 30years of age? Anybody that is above 30years and was selected for MSC should tell us. success for us on our forthcoming interview.

Yea, i think someone above 30 was invited..
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by AlanTuringAI: 5:42am On Apr 02, 2018
hesilo:
please I forgot my password so I did a reset with my pin but I still could not enter to proceed. I got the mail too
Were you able to successfully retrieve the password.. What error message is it giving you?
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by AlanTuringAI: 5:45am On Apr 02, 2018
jidexpet:

Bro Congrats
I applied also but was nt successful becos of non availability of Nysc discharge Certificate (I am still in Service) Pls I nid tips on how to register towards Next year .
wishin u d best in ur forthcoming Test
Is it written test or oral interview they're conducting?
Thanks bro. Well I applied for PhD though. I think firstly you should have a good result in your first and second degree, coupled with a very good research proposal, some publications, a convincing personal statement and suitable job experience. That's speaking for PhD.
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by AlanTuringAI: 5:49am On Apr 02, 2018
yakbauer:
UPDATE!!!!
PTDF is sending mails to shortlisted applicants to choose preferred centres of interview. Options should be made no later than 72 hours after recieving the mail else an option will be selected for you automatically.
Interiview will hold between 9th and 13th April. Thats a short notice so if you have confirmed you have been shortlisted better start getting ready.
Although it seems every applicant (PhD & MSc) will all write tests. I think by intervioews they mean tests.
All the best and may our efforts be rewarded.
For those who did not get shortlisted, do not despair, all hope is not lost. the UK option just opened.
The date they put is ambiguous. I don't think they expect everyone to be at a centre for a whole week, from 9th-13th. There should be a way to at least split it perhaps based on disciplines or MSc/PhD basis. Do you have an idea if it's going to written test or oral interview for PhD applicants?
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by Mrval20(m): 7:57am On Apr 02, 2018
hesilo:
Forget the mail, bro.

Once you're told you've not been shortlisted on their website, forget it. I know it's sad but move on to other opportunities
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by marveloncy1: 8:01am On Apr 02, 2018
AlanTuringAI:

Is it written test or oral interview they're conducting?
Thanks bro. Well I applied for PhD though. I think firstly you should have a good result in your first and second degree, coupled with a very good research proposal, some publications, a convincing personal statement and suitable job experience. That's speaking for PhD.

No test will be conducted in line with their new policy. Only interview will be conducted for both Msc and Phd candidates. Check their website.
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by hesilo(m): 8:02am On Apr 02, 2018
AlanTuringAI:

Were you able to successfully retrieve the password.. What error message is it giving you?
That Im not shortlisted...
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by marveloncy1: 8:03am On Apr 02, 2018
AlanTuringAI:

The date they put is ambiguous. I don't think they expect everyone to be at a centre for a whole week, from 9th-13th. There should be a way to at least split it perhaps based on disciplines or MSc/PhD basis. Do you have an idea if it's going to written test or oral interview for PhD applicants?

No test will be conducted in line with their new policy. Only interview will be conducted for both Msc and Phd candidates. Check their website.
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by marveloncy1: 8:05am On Apr 02, 2018
yakbauer:
UPDATE!!!!
PTDF is sending mails to shortlisted applicants to choose preferred centres of interview. Options should be made no later than 72 hours after recieving the mail else an option will be selected for you automatically.
Interiview will hold between 9th and 13th April. Thats a short notice so if you have confirmed you have been shortlisted better start getting ready.
Although it seems every applicant (PhD & MSc) will all write tests. I think by intervioews they mean tests.
All the best and may our efforts be rewarded.
For those who did not get shortlisted, do not despair, all hope is not lost. the UK option just opened.

Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by hesilo(m): 8:07am On Apr 02, 2018
Mrval20:

Forget the mail, bro.

Once you're told you've not been shortlisted on their website, forget it. I know it's sad but move on to other opportunities
So I can simply proceed with the next application for 2018/2019 then.
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by mercyp001(f): 8:38am On Apr 02, 2018
ja2ken:

Yea, i think someone above 30 was invited..
OK. thanks bro. So she was not invited not because she is above 30years.
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by Mrval20(m): 8:50am On Apr 02, 2018
hesilo:

So I can simply proceed with the next application for 2018/2019 then.
Exactly
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by otismael: 8:58am On Apr 02, 2018
mercyp001:
Hello,among those that were shortlisted pls.,first let me congratulate U,May Almighty Allah let U b successful to the end..pls is it that all of you put pin from scratch card to check O' level result? pls let talk about this bcz i was thinkin that could b a reason why i was nt shortlisted thou..MSc anyway
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by otismael: 8:59am On Apr 02, 2018
[quote author=Alkali247 post=66336579]

I dont know anybody and i was shortlisted!

[/quoteHello,among those that were shortlisted pls.,first let me congratulate U,May Almighty Allah let U b successful to the end..pls is it that all of you put pin from scratch card to check O' level result? pls let talk about this bcz i was thinkin that could b a reason why i was nt shortlisted thou..MSc anyway
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by otismael: 9:00am On Apr 02, 2018
Hello,among those that were shortlisted pls.,first let me congratulate U,May Almighty Allah let U b successful to the end..pls is it that all of you put pin from scratch card to check O' level result? pls let talk about this bcz i was thinkin that could b a reason why i was nt shortlisted thou..MSc anyway

quote author=Kennydest post=66325251]Please what is the nature of the interview? I was shortlisted[/quote]
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by Hadeh101: 9:03am On Apr 02, 2018
mercyp001:

OK. thanks bro. So she was not invited not because she is above 30years.
I don't think age was a disqualifying factor. I know someone who is 33, to clock 34 later this year, yet shortlisted.
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by kingofthemall: 9:22am On Apr 02, 2018
otismael:
Jazakumllahu kairan sis. You don't need any pin to apply in this application.
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by yakbauer: 9:46am On Apr 02, 2018
I am sure the specific date will be sent when they send the second text specifying our venues for interview. This information is just for shortlisted applicants to prepare for the interview.
I am also optimistic PhD will be an oral interview

AlanTuringAI:

Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by mercyp001(f): 11:04am On Apr 02, 2018
Hadeh101:

I don't think age was a disqualifying factor. I know someone who is 33, to clock 34 later this year, yet shortlisted.
OK. thanks bro. I appreciate your feedback. God bless us.
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by mercyp001(f): 11:08am On Apr 02, 2018
otismael:
thanks bro. I did not put any PIN.
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by insperyadyou: 11:15am On Apr 02, 2018
mercyp001:
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by insperyadyou: 11:18am On Apr 02, 2018
mercyp001:
forget age, age factor is no longer used henceforth. Academic merit AND most especially a Powerful Personal Statement(that is original and free from plagiarism) is mainly used.
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by mercyp001(f): 11:29am On Apr 02, 2018
insperyadyou:
forget age, age factor is no longer used henceforth. Academic merit AND most especially a Powerful Personal Statement(that is original and free from plagiarism) is mainly used.
noted! Thanks bro.
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by insperyadyou: 1:41pm On Apr 02, 2018
Please how does one print the centre for the interview from their site
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by yakbauer: 1:44pm On Apr 02, 2018
UPDATE!!!!
I JUST SAW THIS MSSG ON THE APPLICATION SITE

"HELLO, FOR APPLICANTS THAT APPLIED FOR THE GERMANY, CHINA, AND FRANCE SCHOLARSHIP, KINDLY DISREGARD THE EMAIL THAT WAS SENT TO YOU IF THE PORTAL SAYS THAT YOU WERE NOT SHORTLISTED. WE APOLOGISE FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE CAUSED"

I am guessing this is clears the air for those who got the mail but were told they were not shortlisted when they tried to login.

All the best,
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by DMainMan: 2:00pm On Apr 02, 2018
hesilo:

Please I want to ask since I was sentba mail claiming I was successful and should proceed for the 2nd phase, but could not log in yo select center for the interview, should I reapply... Please answer me I want to know because no time to waste lemme start another application Sharp Sharp. Thanks
apply for any scholarship opportunity available.

Because u were invited for interview, does not mean you have been granted scholarship. Only a few will be selected.
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by gentledonn: 2:13pm On Apr 02, 2018
Good day for the info. I got the mail notifying me of my success and I was asked to go to my portal and select my interview centre before 72 hours. I tried logging in but was prompted that I wasn’t successful. Please is this a mistake or what? I received a mail for successful application and now my online access is saying something else.
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by hesilo(m): 2:20pm On Apr 02, 2018
DMainMan:

apply for any scholarship opportunity available.

Because u were invited for interview, does not mean you have been granted scholarship. Only a few will be selected.
Thanks but is it OK to reapply for this 2018/2019 ptdf schorlaship
Re: 2018 PTDF Scholarship China/France/Germany: Shortlisted Applicants by Hadeh101: 4:31pm On Apr 02, 2018
hesilo:

Thanks but is it OK to reapply for this 2018/2019 ptdf schorlaship
PTDF Germany/China/France scholarship application is closed, hence you can't reapply.
However, you can apply for the PTDF UK Scholarship which is still on.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

How Relevant Is NOUN Certificate? / FG Releases Guidelines For Reopening Of Schools / (NECO GCE 2010 TIMETABLE ) and Online Registration get update here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.