Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,207 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

DJ Cuppy And Her Boyfriend, Asa Asika Mark Their 3 Month Anniversary Of Dating - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy And Her Boyfriend, Asa Asika Mark Their 3 Month Anniversary Of Dating (47381 Views)

Asa Asika Grabs His Girlfriend, DJ Cuppy (Photo) / DJ Cuppy Rents Whole Cinema To Watch "Black Panther" With Boyfriend Asa Asika / DJ Cuppy And Asa Asika's Bedroom Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Boyfriend, Asa Asika Mark Their 3 Month Anniversary Of Dating by victorian(f): 11:12pm On Mar 31, 2018
zonax:

Ever heard of the word investment ?

Your smart! grin

That's it!
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Boyfriend, Asa Asika Mark Their 3 Month Anniversary Of Dating by Nobody: 11:12pm On Mar 31, 2018
noble71:
Misplaced priority, you borrow money buy billionaire daughter gift, is it not madness? undecided

Is not madness is an investment, wise up bro.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Boyfriend, Asa Asika Mark Their 3 Month Anniversary Of Dating by Azam101: 11:27pm On Mar 31, 2018
Useless news
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Boyfriend, Asa Asika Mark Their 3 Month Anniversary Of Dating by Nobody: 11:33pm On Mar 31, 2018
Smh Nonsense!

This an unreserved parameterized fentigon. Love as you see it could be retrofema and contagiously bias. But it is an idea granted under grounded peaceful cohaha.

Nevertheless never you read my meteor of a comment next time you corangulate accidentally across it.

It could be very fatal and Lonely.

grin

Smiling too is osidious.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Boyfriend, Asa Asika Mark Their 3 Month Anniversary Of Dating by Obason22(m): 11:39pm On Mar 31, 2018
its only in Nigeria u can see a lady leaving extremely Happy while dating than marriage, marriage only got two month to last then the rest is history. naija celeb una welldone
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Boyfriend, Asa Asika Mark Their 3 Month Anniversary Of Dating by MissRaine69(f): 12:16am On Apr 01, 2018
3 month anniversary?
There is such a thing?
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Boyfriend, Asa Asika Mark Their 3 Month Anniversary Of Dating by bazkid24(m): 12:23am On Apr 01, 2018
Emeskhalifa:
Pls what's the name of that her sister that is dating Mr Eazi??

Been trying to remember her name for d past wan week now oo

Temi Otedola
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Boyfriend, Asa Asika Mark Their 3 Month Anniversary Of Dating by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:29am On Apr 01, 2018
bazkid24:

Temi Otedola

Wow thanks bro..

Make I run go write am down before I forget again
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Boyfriend, Asa Asika Mark Their 3 Month Anniversary Of Dating by anigold(m): 8:02am On Apr 01, 2018
muckross:
The controversial daughter of oil billionaire mogul "Djcuppy" got a surprise gift from her boyfriend "Asa Asika" as they celebrates their three months anniversary of dating.

Congratulations To Them.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/03/djcuppy-and-asa-asika-marks-their-3.html

lol.. chai nawao when your mates are celebrating marriage anniversary,you are celebrating fornication anniversary.. misplaced priorities.. .. angry grin grin grin angry
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Boyfriend, Asa Asika Mark Their 3 Month Anniversary Of Dating by holycrest(f): 8:17am On Apr 01, 2018
mumu may God help u
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Boyfriend, Asa Asika Mark Their 3 Month Anniversary Of Dating by zonax(m): 8:30am On Apr 01, 2018
victorian:

Your smart! grin

That's it!

*smiles*
I take that as compliment. Thanks
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Boyfriend, Asa Asika Mark Their 3 Month Anniversary Of Dating by Lildoks(m): 8:41am On Apr 01, 2018
omogin:
Na only to chop shit and Bleep Africans sabi. People and doing great things around the world
What's stopping you from doing great things also?
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Boyfriend, Asa Asika Mark Their 3 Month Anniversary Of Dating by Bornboi: 9:29am On Apr 01, 2018
Kruzxx:
Three month of wetin? Choping ur puna or trying to chop ur puna
Both
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Boyfriend, Asa Asika Mark Their 3 Month Anniversary Of Dating by Oluwambo147(m): 9:45am On Apr 01, 2018
Emeskhalifa:
Pls what's the name of that her sister that is dating Mr Eazi??

Been trying to remember her name for d past wan week now oo
Femi otedola
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Boyfriend, Asa Asika Mark Their 3 Month Anniversary Of Dating by Davicool1(m): 9:49am On Apr 01, 2018
See her head like funnel..
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Boyfriend, Asa Asika Mark Their 3 Month Anniversary Of Dating by jetsetgo: 10:04am On Apr 01, 2018
3 months? I have pimples that are older than that...
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Boyfriend, Asa Asika Mark Their 3 Month Anniversary Of Dating by Dafreeguy(m): 10:20am On Apr 01, 2018
undecided
omogin:
Na only to chop shit and Bleep Africans sabi. People and doing great things around the world
lipsrsealed
omogin:
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Boyfriend, Asa Asika Mark Their 3 Month Anniversary Of Dating by PStacks(m): 10:33am On Apr 01, 2018
Just ordinary 3 months and she is making noise about it.

this girl is too lose and too bitchy for my liking.

I cant wait for when Asa Asika would dump her like Anichebe let another guy chop hin own clean mouth.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Boyfriend, Asa Asika Mark Their 3 Month Anniversary Of Dating by Puth22(m): 11:42am On Apr 01, 2018
After you jilted on MR.EAZY...OK oo oluwa wa

Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Boyfriend, Asa Asika Mark Their 3 Month Anniversary Of Dating by victorian(f): 11:48am On Apr 01, 2018
zonax:

*smiles*
I take that as compliment. Thanks

smileyYou are welcome

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Boyfriend, Asa Asika Mark Their 3 Month Anniversary Of Dating by toprealman: 12:18pm On Apr 01, 2018
noble71:
Misplaced priority, you borrow money buy billionaire daughter gift, is it not madness? undecided
Seed sowing bro.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Boyfriend, Asa Asika Mark Their 3 Month Anniversary Of Dating by 9jahotvibes(m): 12:19pm On Apr 01, 2018
9JAHOTVYBES UPDATE FOR TODAY

EX PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN’S EASTER MESSAGE TO NIGERIAN LEADERS.

OPEN THE LINK BELOW TO READ MORE

https://9jahotvybes.com/2018/04/01/see-ex-president-goodluck-jonathans-easter-message-nigerian-leaders/

BISHOP KUKAH SENDS STRONG WARNING TO PRESIDENT BUHARI. SEE DETAILS BELOW

https://9jahotvybes.com/2018/04/01/bishop-kukah-sends-strong-warning-president-buhari-see-said/

WHY I JOINED LEICESTER CITY - WILFRED NDIDI

OPEN LINK BELOW TO READ MORE

https://9jahotvybes.com/2018/04/01/joined-leicester-city-super-eagles-wilfred-ndidi/

WHY I DIDN’T CHARGE DANGOTE DURING FATIMAS WEDDING. SEE DETAILS BELOW.

https://9jahotvybes.com/2018/04/01/didnt-charge-dangote-perform-fatimas-wedding-ali-baba-speaks/

#BBNaija, BAMBAM EVICTION - TEDDY A SAYS NIGERIANS ARE BLIND.

https://9jahotvybes.com/2018/04/01/bambam-eviction-teddy-says-nigerians-blind/

ARE YOU BORED, LOOKING FOR WIA U CAN BE ACTIVE LOG ON TO WWW.9JAHOTVYBES.COM AND CURE YOUR BOREDOM.
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Boyfriend, Asa Asika Mark Their 3 Month Anniversary Of Dating by bazkid24(m): 9:37pm On Apr 01, 2018
Emeskhalifa:

Wow thanks bro..
Make I run go write am down before I forget again
Lol
Wetin u wan use am do?
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Boyfriend, Asa Asika Mark Their 3 Month Anniversary Of Dating by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:40pm On Apr 02, 2018
bazkid24:

Lol

Wetin u wan use am do?

Don't know ooo.

Few times I saw her pics, I developed wan kine feelings for her.

Think I like her
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Boyfriend, Asa Asika Mark Their 3 Month Anniversary Of Dating by OriginalKogiboy(m): 10:15pm On Apr 02, 2018
Smarty98:
lolz,I neva knew Kogi speak Yoruba ooo
Proudly a yoruba man from lokoja LGA (indegen of oworo_dialet)
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Boyfriend, Asa Asika Mark Their 3 Month Anniversary Of Dating by bazkid24(m): 10:23pm On Apr 02, 2018
Emeskhalifa:

Don't know ooo.
Few times I saw her pics, I developed wan kine feelings for her.
Think I like her

Lolz
No make Mr Eazi hear you o
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Boyfriend, Asa Asika Mark Their 3 Month Anniversary Of Dating by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 02, 2018
OriginalKogiboy:
Proudly a yoruba man from lokoja LGA (indegen of oworo_dialet)
seiously,I didn't know Kogi is a Yoruba state,I'd always thought it is a northern state
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Boyfriend, Asa Asika Mark Their 3 Month Anniversary Of Dating by Emeskhalifa(m): 6:29am On Apr 03, 2018
bazkid24:

Lolz

No make Mr Eazi hear you o

God knows, if I have a way of coming one on one with her I will try woo her.
Is not about the money, is about u setting your eyes on someone for the first time and liking the person
Re: DJ Cuppy And Her Boyfriend, Asa Asika Mark Their 3 Month Anniversary Of Dating by SAMBARRY: 11:39am On Jan 04, 2019
noble71:
na investment that would yield dividends way beyond the gift cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tobi Didn't Sleep With Me - Alex / “Ebony Reigns Never Disregarded Her Death Prophecies” - Ebony's Manager Reveals / Chidinma Kedike Shows Off Boyish Look In New Hairstyle Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.