Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Online Manager/influencer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Online Manager/influencer (473 Views)

Advert Manager/influencer Needed For Daily Pay. / Sales Copywriter And Social Media Influencer Needed Urgently / What Is Expected Of A Social Media Manager/Influencer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Manager/influencer by sammyhands: 8:29pm On Mar 31, 2018
Hello,

I am floating a new business (70% online) soon and I desire a brilliant and dedicated mind to join our team.

You will be managing the online presence of the business which includes but not limited to;

1. building followership for the business
2. Honestly and respectful answering customers queries
3. Daily engage customers across all social media
4. Initiate creative ways to reward customers loyalty
among other

The candidate
Honest
conversant with the various social platform
confident
ability to read and write simple English (other Nigerian languages is an advantage)
Among others

What you will get
A computer and/or phone
constant internet supply
Quarterly business development training
Among others

If interested please forward CV and a brief write-up on what you have done previously (in a similar role), what you hope to bring to the team, your last (or current) salary and expected salary.

I will only be considering only applications received between 1 - 6 April 2018.
Thank you.
sammyhands1620@yahoo.com

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Paramedic, Doctors, Nurses, CHEW And Laboratory Scientists At Medicalnigeria / A Company Representative Needed For A Week Gig In Abuja. / Vacancy At Brown Tutors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.