Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,993 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

BBNaija Hosts Housemates To Cultural Party (Photos) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija Hosts Housemates To Cultural Party (Photos) (19774 Views)

BBNaija Level Up First Pool Party (Photos, Video) / BBNaija: Mercy, Diane, Tacha's Outfit At Pool Party (Photos) / BBNaija: Seyi Sleeps On Tacha After Night Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija Hosts Housemates To Cultural Party (Photos) by Esaar: 1:41pm On Apr 01, 2018
I like what she did..... No body has to force you to do what you don't like..... Be you not because of the money buh for what make you happy..... Bleep all wack bitches barking
Re: BBNaija Hosts Housemates To Cultural Party (Photos) by KingsleyCEO: 2:25pm On Apr 01, 2018
Lily4star:

Lol, isn't this Bbn thing boring?, I rather pick beans all day than watch that shit. I only get the awareness here

Very boring!
Re: BBNaija Hosts Housemates To Cultural Party (Photos) by GodblessNig247(m): 5:29pm On Apr 01, 2018
Mariangeles:
Now this is probably the best and only meaningful thing I've noticed since the show began...showcasing Nigeria's diverse culture and attire to the rest of Africa!

I hope they finally evict the ogbanje girl after the treasonable offence she committed by disrespecting a whole tribe and her country!

U didn't also learn from debates and presentations they had done before now!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

BBNaija All Stars: "Neo & I Kissed Every Week" – Uriel / BBNaija: Meet The 5 Finalists Of The 2018 Big Brother Naija / Name An Actor or Actress Who Was Perfectly Cast In A Movie Or TV Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.