Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,911 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Anthony Joshua Beats Joseph Parker On Points: Wins By Unanimous Decision! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Beats Joseph Parker On Points: Wins By Unanimous Decision! (492 Views)

Anthony Joshua Loses To Oleksandr Usyk By Unanimous Decision / Anthony Joshua Regains His Heavyweight Titles! Joshua wins by unanimous decision / Anthony Joshua Defeats Joseph Parker (Live Thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anthony Joshua Beats Joseph Parker On Points: Wins By Unanimous Decision! by bgossipnaija(f): 12:00am On Apr 01, 2018
Joshua improves to 21-0 on the night his knockout streak ends at 20. But does he want to fight Deontay Wilder for the lone heavyweight title belt that’s not in his possession?

“Whenever, wherever,” Joshua says. “Wilder, let’s go baby! Let’s go!”

The British champion also discusses his performance against Parker.

“My strategy in there was stick behind the jab, it’s one of the most important weapons,” he says. “The old saying is the right hand will take you around the block, but the jab will take you around the world.”

Anthony Joshua wins by unanimous decision!
The official cards of 118-110, 118-110 and 119-109 were wider than the Guardian’s unofficial score of 115-113, but Joshua is the winner. The 28-year-old now holds three of the four heavyweight title belts.

http://www.naijanewspapers.com.ng/2018/03/anthony-joshua-beats-joseph-parker-on.html

Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Joseph Parker On Points: Wins By Unanimous Decision! by nbisi: 12:02am On Apr 01, 2018
Making us proud....keep it up
1st to comment
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Joseph Parker On Points: Wins By Unanimous Decision! by bgossipnaija(f): 12:03am On Apr 01, 2018
Seriously.... Nice one Joshua

nbisi:
1st to comment
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Joseph Parker On Points: Wins By Unanimous Decision! by psychologist(m): 12:05am On Apr 01, 2018
nbisi:
1st to comment
Who are the us

Nigerians sha
Re: Anthony Joshua Beats Joseph Parker On Points: Wins By Unanimous Decision! by Xavier9ja(m): 12:16am On Apr 01, 2018
The most boring fight I've watched in a while. At some point I thought the ref was moses. He kept separating them like red sea. My only consolation was AJ won.

Deontay Wilder next...

(1) (Reply)

Barcelona 4-1 Roma / Football Lovers:- Which Of These Players, Will Win In 100 Meters Race? / BREAKING! Horror As Saudi Arabia’s Team Plane Catches Fire In Russia (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.