Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

The Geekiest April Fool's Web Prank Of All Time! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Geekiest April Fool's Web Prank Of All Time! (675 Views)

The Biggest Blogging Myths Of All Time Busted! / Why You Can't Fool Google SEO / Mozilla Firefox Fool Proof Adsense Bot Click Auto IP Change (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Geekiest April Fool's Web Prank Of All Time! by Nobody: 4:16am On Apr 01, 2018
Hey folks, today is April 1. And remember what you read, never believe all the news you hear from the web today, always receive them with a pinch of salts.

Rewind to 2007 is the introduction of Google's Toilet Internet, (TiSP) - As weird as it sounds involve hooking your home through your toilet to the internet. And that was super hilarious!

Read more to know what to expect: https://www.questechie.com/2017/03/recap-geekiest-april-fools-web-pranks.html
Re: The Geekiest April Fool's Web Prank Of All Time! by Nobody: 4:22am On Apr 01, 2018
Drop any other jokes from the Internet companies, if you think its more hilarious!

cc: lalasticlala
Re: The Geekiest April Fool's Web Prank Of All Time! by Nobody: 5:17am On Apr 01, 2018
Hahaha! Google is a clown! I just clicked on "Recrawl" in the new Google Search Console, and it took me to YouTube video: "Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up"!

Could this be another April Fool's prank by Google?
Re: The Geekiest April Fool's Web Prank Of All Time! by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 01, 2018
The likes of T Mobile and Uber have got a handful of pranks this April, 1. Go check them out and report it here! cool
Re: The Geekiest April Fool's Web Prank Of All Time! by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 02, 2018
questechie:
Hahaha! Google is a clown! I just clicked on "Recrawl" in the new Google Search Console, and it took me to YouTube video: "Rick Astley - Never Gonna Give You Up"!

Could this be another April Fool's prank by Google?
It rather odd that this prank still continued after April 1. Do you have access to "Recrawl" on Google's new Search Console?

(1) (Reply)

Form Builder Extensions For Magento Ecommerce / Please Help Amazon Verification Wahala / I Have A 4 Year Old Unverified Nigerian Adsense For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.