Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Woman Gets Stuck To A Man While having Sex - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Gets Stuck To A Man While having Sex (4643 Views)

How American Woman Married A Nigerian Man While Still Legally Married In The US / My Wife Betrayed & Left Me And Got Pregnant For Another Man While I Was In Jail / Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Gets Stuck To A Man While having Sex by AISOSKID(m): 4:44am On Apr 01, 2018
A woman get stuck to a man when having sex together yesterday at Iyana Ipaja. However eye witness reports that the woman always goes about sleeping with different so yesterday they saw her with a man in their compound and after an hour or so they suddenly heard a shout calling for help and when they tried to get into the room they couldn't, thrive to force the door open and meet the woman untop of the man, they tried their possible best to sperate both but all to no Vail as the neighbor around have taken them to an undisclosed hospital.

Re: Woman Gets Stuck To A Man While having Sex by omaolowo(m): 5:38am On Apr 01, 2018
April Fools' Fake News....
Re: Woman Gets Stuck To A Man While having Sex by AISOSKID(m): 4:49pm On Apr 01, 2018
omaolowo:
April Fools' Fake News....
Even with pictures??

(1) (Reply)

Breakfast: Before Or After Bath/morning Mouth Cleaning? / My Father Thinks Im Evil / Married Women In The House Your Opinion Is Needed!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.