Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,117 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

7 Reasons You Must Own A Aloe Vera Oil Today - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 7 Reasons You Must Own A Aloe Vera Oil Today (23596 Views)

Hhow To Make Aloe Vera Oil For All Skin Types! / 7 Reasons Why Most Nigerian Ladies Lose Shape After Marriage / Can Forever Aloe Vera Gel Completely Cure Peptic Ulcer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Reasons You Must Own A Aloe Vera Oil Today by Adieza(m): 2:24pm On Apr 01, 2018
What Is Aloe Vera Oil?

By itself, aloe oil is not a true, pure oil. It is prepared by mixing the aloe vera plant with a fatty oil.1 This plant oil basically contains the properties of aloe, from which it is extracted. However, since it is combined with a carrier oil, its nutritional properties may be enhanced or reduced.
Most of the health benefits provided by aloe vera come from its water-retaining, fleshy leaves2 — specifically the nutrient-rich gel extracted from them. It is usually the leaves or gel that is used to create the oil.

Uses of Aloe Vera Oil

1. Aloe vera is commonly used by the cosmetic, food, and beverage industry. It is widely used in personal care products, such as lip balms, lotions, and other skincare treatments. Of course, the aloe vera plant by itself is also a popular skincare agent.
2. Some people use its gel to relieve itching, accelerate the healing of wounds, and as a moisturizing agent.
Other uses of aloe vera oil include:
3. Massage oil, due to its ability to relieve pain and inflammation.
4. Aromatherapy oil. Aromatherapists often mix aloe vera oil with other carrier oils in order to make use of its healing and rejuvenating activities.
5. Haircare product. It can be used as a conditioner to help treat dry scalp and dandruff.
6.Treatment for insect bites. This plant oil can also be used to help treat swelling and inflammation caused by insect bites from bees and wasps.

Dental care product. Nutrients in aloe vera have been found to aid in the treatment of periodontal disease. Used as a massage oil for the gums and teeth, this oil can help reduce the risk of caries, plaque, and even gingivitis

Properties

Aloe Vera oil contains the therapeutic properties from the base oil as well from the nutrients that it provides to the oil.

Emollient – Aloe Vera oil is a brilliant moisturiser for the skin.
Anti-Inflammatory – It reduces inflammation and other signs related to it.
Anti – Bacterial – It has the ability to kill certain bacteria.
Anti-Viral – This property makes it suitable for use on herpes and shingles rashes.
Anti-fungal – This oil can be used to kill fungi that cause conditions like ringworm.
Anti-oxidant – The oil protects the skin from free radical damage.
Cicatrizant – Aloe vera oil speeds wound recovery.

http://www.agricinfo.com/2018/04/7-reasons-you-should-buy-aloe-vera-oil.html?m=0
cc: lalasticlala and mynd44
cc:seun

3 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons You Must Own A Aloe Vera Oil Today by BruncleZuma: 2:39pm On Apr 01, 2018
grin grin grin grin

Nice
Re: 7 Reasons You Must Own A Aloe Vera Oil Today by buygala(m): 2:40pm On Apr 01, 2018
No thanks

My 'Kings Vegetable oil' does all I need for

I even use it as a condom Lubricant sometimes, considering how little the lubricant present in these recent condoms are sad

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons You Must Own A Aloe Vera Oil Today by ruggedtimi(m): 2:41pm On Apr 01, 2018
on my way back from church on the bike, just along the road one small boy shouted "Oga ur money don fall" i immediately ask the bike man to stop. The little boy shouted "April fool". Everyone along the street started laughing at me. undecided

24 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons You Must Own A Aloe Vera Oil Today by Tego(m): 2:43pm On Apr 01, 2018
ok
Re: 7 Reasons You Must Own A Aloe Vera Oil Today by ekensi01: 2:44pm On Apr 01, 2018
OK. I'm not interested anymore.

Let me be lefting
Re: 7 Reasons You Must Own A Aloe Vera Oil Today by loadedvibes: 2:44pm On Apr 01, 2018
Story story o..
Re: 7 Reasons You Must Own A Aloe Vera Oil Today by israelmao(m): 2:45pm On Apr 01, 2018
That's good!
Re: 7 Reasons You Must Own A Aloe Vera Oil Today by morikee: 2:46pm On Apr 01, 2018
i see
Re: 7 Reasons You Must Own A Aloe Vera Oil Today by Quality20(m): 2:46pm On Apr 01, 2018
ruggedtimi:
on my way back from church on the bike, just along the road one small boy just shouted "Oga ur money don fall" i immediately ask the bike man to stop. The little boy shouted "April fool". Everyone along the street started laughing at me. undecided
are u sure u are highly organised? An organized person would have not cared cos he knows his money is well secured

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 7 Reasons You Must Own A Aloe Vera Oil Today by Chikelue2000(m): 2:47pm On Apr 01, 2018
Aloe Vera wetin?, abeg make palm oil price fall
Re: 7 Reasons You Must Own A Aloe Vera Oil Today by IMASTEX: 2:48pm On Apr 01, 2018
Okay

You can also use Sure Men Herbal Tea made purely from watermelon seed and other fruits components to stay strong & last long for madam.
+2348053363999
Re: 7 Reasons You Must Own A Aloe Vera Oil Today by Chikelue2000(m): 2:48pm On Apr 01, 2018
Quality20:
are u sure u are highly organised? An organized person would have not cared cos he knows his money is well secured
Mr organised well done sir

24 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons You Must Own A Aloe Vera Oil Today by ruggedtimi(m): 2:49pm On Apr 01, 2018
Quality20:
had my money in my wallet. Probably the boy noticed me checking my pockets while I was on the bike.
Re: 7 Reasons You Must Own A Aloe Vera Oil Today by Fr33born(m): 2:49pm On Apr 01, 2018
ok
Re: 7 Reasons You Must Own A Aloe Vera Oil Today by creamylicious(f): 2:49pm On Apr 01, 2018
Quality20:
bless you jare.that joke is even stale
Re: 7 Reasons You Must Own A Aloe Vera Oil Today by obafemee80(m): 2:50pm On Apr 01, 2018
grin
You can also plant an Aloe vera to enjoy these benefits

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons You Must Own A Aloe Vera Oil Today by nairaman66(m): 2:50pm On Apr 01, 2018
Quality20:

You didn’t see the humor

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons You Must Own A Aloe Vera Oil Today by nairaman66(m): 2:51pm On Apr 01, 2018
Quality20:

You didn’t see the humor!

5 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons You Must Own A Aloe Vera Oil Today by Fitbillionairep: 2:51pm On Apr 01, 2018
This scammers no go kill person. How do you get oil from aloe Vera. That think is 98% water

2 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons You Must Own A Aloe Vera Oil Today by Engraced2020: 2:52pm On Apr 01, 2018
Aloe Vera is super healthy and beneficial but its just that most of the sellers are not plain. In the north Aloe Vera is highly used.

Wait, you are yet to read my signature, its for you
Re: 7 Reasons You Must Own A Aloe Vera Oil Today by marieolae(f): 2:53pm On Apr 01, 2018
Can’t do without mine grin
Re: 7 Reasons You Must Own A Aloe Vera Oil Today by donblade85555(m): 2:53pm On Apr 01, 2018
I already got 1
Re: 7 Reasons You Must Own A Aloe Vera Oil Today by lovelylad: 2:58pm On Apr 01, 2018
op just tell us you are selling aloe vera oil.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Reasons You Must Own A Aloe Vera Oil Today by Engraced2020: 2:59pm On Apr 01, 2018
Tikabodi2po:
Ggg
Bro instead post it on your signature to avoid ban
Re: 7 Reasons You Must Own A Aloe Vera Oil Today by SapphirePRINCEX(f): 3:00pm On Apr 01, 2018
Quality20:
Over serious pipo dey o

9 Likes

Re: 7 Reasons You Must Own A Aloe Vera Oil Today by free2ryhme: 3:00pm On Apr 01, 2018
Adieza:
What Is Aloe Vera Oil?

By itself, aloe oil is not a true, pure oil. It is prepared by mixing the aloe vera plant with a fatty oil.1 This plant oil basically contains the properties of aloe, from which it is extracted. However, since it is combined with a carrier oil, its nutritional properties may be enhanced or reduced.
Most of the health benefits provided by aloe vera come from its water-retaining, fleshy leaves2 — specifically the nutrient-rich gel extracted from them. It is usually the leaves or gel that is used to create the oil.

Uses of Aloe Vera Oil

1. Aloe vera is commonly used by the cosmetic, food, and beverage industry. It is widely used in personal care products, such as lip balms, lotions, and other skincare treatments. Of course, the aloe vera plant by itself is also a popular skincare agent.
2. Some people use its gel to relieve itching, accelerate the healing of wounds, and as a moisturizing agent.
Other uses of aloe vera oil include:
3. Massage oil, due to its ability to relieve pain and inflammation.
4. Aromatherapy oil. Aromatherapists often mix aloe vera oil with other carrier oils in order to make use of its healing and rejuvenating activities.
5. Haircare product. It can be used as a conditioner to help treat dry scalp and dandruff.
6.Treatment for insect bites. This plant oil can also be used to help treat swelling and inflammation caused by insect bites from bees and wasps.

Dental care product. Nutrients in aloe vera have been found to aid in the treatment of periodontal disease. Used as a massage oil for the gums and teeth, this oil can help reduce the risk of caries, plaque, and even gingivitis

Properties

Aloe Vera oil contains the therapeutic properties from the base oil as well from the nutrients that it provides to the oil.

Emollient – Aloe Vera oil is a brilliant moisturiser for the skin.
Anti-Inflammatory – It reduces inflammation and other signs related to it.
Anti – Bacterial – It has the ability to kill certain bacteria.
Anti-Viral – This property makes it suitable for use on herpes and shingles rashes.
Anti-fungal – This oil can be used to kill fungi that cause conditions like ringworm.
Anti-oxidant – The oil protects the skin from free radical damage.
Cicatrizant – Aloe vera oil speeds wound recovery.

http://www.agricinfo.com/2018/04/7-reasons-you-should-buy-aloe-vera-oil.html?m=0
cc: lalasticlala and mynd44
cc:seun
Re: 7 Reasons You Must Own A Aloe Vera Oil Today by Dindondin(m): 3:01pm On Apr 01, 2018
marieolae:
Can’t do without mine grin
Marialaye, ku ojo meta. Phone e sonu ni?
Re: 7 Reasons You Must Own A Aloe Vera Oil Today by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 01, 2018
buygala:
No thanks

My 'Kings Vegetable oil' does all I need for

I even use it as a condom Lubricant sometimes, considering how little the lubricant present in these recent condoms are sad

Tot I b d only one Wey notice say oil for condom sef don reduce gan mehn... Its no longer well lubricated as bfor...
Na wa ooo..
Dis austerity measures reach every sector ooo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Five Foods To Eat When You Are Constipated / Inside Phamatex Lagos As The Sun Management Visits Pharmaceutical Giant / "Infant Formulas On Sale In Nigeria High In Arsenic, Toxic Substance"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.