Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Advice Needed On Toyota Camry Orobo And Babyboy Accord - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Advice Needed On Toyota Camry Orobo And Babyboy Accord (3289 Views)

Toyota Camry Orobo 1998 4-plug N850k (lagos) / Honda Babyboy Abuja, 490k / Honda Accord Babyboy 02 520k. Zold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Needed On Toyota Camry Orobo And Babyboy Accord by Simili(m): 10:04pm On Apr 23, 2018
montero4:

The choice is still yours anyways, however I would suggest u go for the Orobo: low maintenance, 2nd value and reliable for real. Used mine for about 4yrs, and never had any issues at all. 250 -300k max is good for the Orobo if it's still first body and straight , I think the engine is not more than 70k.
I have a clean camry orobo for sale, the engine is faulty.. Functional AC v6 auto
Re: Advice Needed On Toyota Camry Orobo And Babyboy Accord by deavicky(m): 10:16pm On Apr 23, 2018
fuckwell2080:
I saw a Camry very clean auto, a.c, gear box ok according to owner.but it smoke and the car cannot move the owner said is going for 450k last.is it a good buy or the price is on the high side. The Honda accord baby boy has a.c,auto, gear box select well but the car smoke and also move well. it need a new power steering and one side mirror is broken. the owner said it is 400k last.Is it a good buy or the price is on the high side.gurus in the house can I go ahead and purchase the car with the stated price.
no buy. Engine smokes, vehicle not moving is gear box. U would use at least 100k for fixing which I'm sure it will be more than that. How much are they selling tiny lite Nigeria used.
Re: Advice Needed On Toyota Camry Orobo And Babyboy Accord by deavicky(m): 10:21pm On Apr 23, 2018
Oblongata:
please go for the orobo

orobo engine is 60k (without gear) and 100k+gear

you can try ringing first...

orobo has more 2nd hand value

it is more rugged and durable

cheaper to maintain

its shaft and bearing does not break down unexpectedly like baby boy

orobo has better absorber and its higher from ground unlike baby boy, therrby ensuring the safety of the exhaust and co

orobo is more spacious and is not as low as baby boy

i have used the both b4

hope i have been helpful?
who tell u say that engine is 60k. I can bet u on that. The Engine is not less than 100k. I priced a similar engine for tinylite I was told 130k in Aba
Re: Advice Needed On Toyota Camry Orobo And Babyboy Accord by deavicky(m): 10:30pm On Apr 23, 2018
fuckwell2080:
I saw a Camry very clean auto, a.c, gear box ok according to owner.but it smoke and the car cannot move the owner said is going for 450k last.is it a good buy or the price is on the high side. The Honda accord baby boy has a.c,auto, gear box select well but the car smoke and also move well. it need a new power steering and one side mirror is broken. the owner said it is 400k last.Is it a good buy or the price is on the high side.gurus in the house can I go ahead and purchase the car with the stated price.
i saw one on Jiji 500k it is clean judging from the picture 08032278962 this is the guys number call him if u want. But mind u I don't know him I just got the number form his post. So if u decide to call don't treat him under recommendation. Business at owner risk.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reg Honda Accord Baby Boy v4 @550k / Tokunbo 2006 Lexus GS 300, Black Colour / Sold out 570k Clean Used Toyota camry Tiny Light (custom Papers)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.