Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

I Finally Met Seun's Parents Like I Promised . They Are So Cute (pictures) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Finally Met Seun's Parents Like I Promised . They Are So Cute (pictures) (1213 Views)

Met Seun Kuti And His Upcoming world Tour. / I Finally Joined Nairaland! / Why Do African Parents Like To Threaten Their Kids To Bring Them Back To Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Finally Met Seun's Parents Like I Promised . They Are So Cute (pictures) by ConcNiggress56(f): 4:26pm On Apr 01, 2018
Like I promised earlier in this post https://www.nairaland.com/4425609/seun-meet-father-tomorrow-post
I have finally met seun's parents and they are shades of adorable.

I made a deal with you SEUN and you must honour it.. If you ever ban me again, I will report you to your mom.. I have her number grin grin grin

This is a warning to all of you dropping DMs. Stay off, you ain't worth sh1t. I hope i have been able to convince those doubting my gender now..

call my name!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Finally Met Seun's Parents Like I Promised . They Are So Cute (pictures) by GloriaNinja(f): 4:28pm On Apr 01, 2018
undecided How did you get their picture?
Re: I Finally Met Seun's Parents Like I Promised . They Are So Cute (pictures) by ConcNiggress56(f): 4:30pm On Apr 01, 2018
GloriaNinja:
undecided How did you get their picture?

You ain't classy.. Go and upgrade and we can talk..
Re: I Finally Met Seun's Parents Like I Promised . They Are So Cute (pictures) by GloriaNinja(f): 4:32pm On Apr 01, 2018
ConcNiggress56:

You ain't classy.. Go and upgrade and we can talk..
Who is more classy between me and you? hungry shit claiming classy, is that one classy? simple question which wasn't rude and you had to type crap. i Pity your life.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Finally Met Seun's Parents Like I Promised . They Are So Cute (pictures) by Topccy007: 4:32pm On Apr 01, 2018
Congrats!
You must be smiling to the bank by now.. grin
Re: I Finally Met Seun's Parents Like I Promised . They Are So Cute (pictures) by Homeboiy: 4:32pm On Apr 01, 2018
conc oya come collect two bottles of stout

u did well
Re: I Finally Met Seun's Parents Like I Promised . They Are So Cute (pictures) by Gentlevin: 4:34pm On Apr 01, 2018
so because u don meet seun parents person no go hear word again?......

1 Like

Re: I Finally Met Seun's Parents Like I Promised . They Are So Cute (pictures) by NaijaCover(m): 4:37pm On Apr 01, 2018
Lol
Re: I Finally Met Seun's Parents Like I Promised . They Are So Cute (pictures) by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:39pm On Apr 01, 2018
ok

1 Like

Re: I Finally Met Seun's Parents Like I Promised . They Are So Cute (pictures) by Brymo: 4:44pm On Apr 01, 2018
Kk?
Re: I Finally Met Seun's Parents Like I Promised . They Are So Cute (pictures) by Ufranklin92(m): 5:05pm On Apr 01, 2018
Is this suppose to be an achievement

1 Like

Re: I Finally Met Seun's Parents Like I Promised . They Are So Cute (pictures) by daclint(m): 5:07pm On Apr 01, 2018
Shey make we fry onions

Re: I Finally Met Seun's Parents Like I Promised . They Are So Cute (pictures) by KingSango(m): 8:33pm On Apr 01, 2018
Well I am happy to see your dispute with Seun was resolved peacefully and both of your businesses can now remain profitable. Elders always know what's good for all.

ASE

Love Sango
Re: I Finally Met Seun's Parents Like I Promised . They Are So Cute (pictures) by columbus007(m): 4:00pm On Apr 02, 2018
It's alright,atleast that seun papa head resemble seun own for once angry,and you poster,what d Fcvk are you say with dm?you can say that to the birds,who cares.
Re: I Finally Met Seun's Parents Like I Promised . They Are So Cute (pictures) by Evangkatsoulis: 8:12pm On Apr 02, 2018
Seun what do you think?
Re: I Finally Met Seun's Parents Like I Promised . They Are So Cute (pictures) by romme2u: 4:51pm On Apr 03, 2018
angry

the space btw op and common sense is...........................

abeg somebody help me with that pics
Re: I Finally Met Seun's Parents Like I Promised . They Are So Cute (pictures) by benny4wax(m): 12:48pm On Apr 17, 2018
Some peoples sense of humor have died.....Don't worry, what God has joined together ...........................

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Many Of Your FB Friends Are Fake? / Get Ready For Season 3 Of Truth And Life Series / Nin Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.