Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Met Seun Kuti And His Upcoming world Tour. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Met Seun Kuti And His Upcoming world Tour. (365 Views)

Seun Kuti And His ‘IDAN Slap' / Dj Harjex Announces The Name & Artwork Of His Upcoming EP / I Finally Met Seun's Parents Like I Promised . They Are So Cute (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Met Seun Kuti And His Upcoming world Tour. by dontai(m): 8:37am On Feb 09, 2023
You can book your ticket now.

@ Seun Kuti Facebook

Re: Met Seun Kuti And His Upcoming world Tour. by Moh247: 8:40am On Feb 09, 2023
Seun Kuti, Femi Kuti and Asa are on a class of their own... Unless you relate with Francophone countries and country that enjoy Sax you won't understand

1 Like

Re: Met Seun Kuti And His Upcoming world Tour. by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 09, 2023
Psquare nightmares grin .
Re: Met Seun Kuti And His Upcoming world Tour. by dontai(m): 8:42am On Feb 09, 2023
Moh247:
Seun Kuti, Femi Kuti and Asa are on a class of their own... Unless you relate with Francophone countries and country that enjoy Sax you won't understand
I hate how people keep playing with their names.
Re: Met Seun Kuti And His Upcoming world Tour. by Opintiwa: 8:43am On Feb 09, 2023
Moh247:

Asa is not in the same genre as the kuti

1 Like

Re: Met Seun Kuti And His Upcoming world Tour. by dontai(m): 8:44am On Feb 09, 2023
Please, put some respect on Seun's name.
Freiburger, r231

Re: Met Seun Kuti And His Upcoming world Tour. by Moh247: 8:44am On Feb 09, 2023
dontai:
I hate how people keep playing with their names.

It's funny these guys have better recognition.. international fashion shows, movie soundtracks, Political shows accros Europe
Re: Met Seun Kuti And His Upcoming world Tour. by dontai(m): 8:49am On Feb 09, 2023
More

Re: Met Seun Kuti And His Upcoming world Tour. by dontai(m): 8:55am On Feb 09, 2023
Moh247:

It's funny these guys have better recognition.. international fashion shows, movie soundtracks, Political shows accros Europe
Nigeria we don't appreciate better things, naa so so noise we like. Thank God they have their own market, which is the most important market.
Re: Met Seun Kuti And His Upcoming world Tour. by dontai(m): 8:56am On Feb 09, 2023
That you don't see me, don't mean I ain't moving, T pain.

Re: Met Seun Kuti And His Upcoming world Tour. by dontai(m): 9:01am On Feb 09, 2023
Prophet aren't celebrate at home.

Re: Met Seun Kuti And His Upcoming world Tour. by dontai(m): 9:05am On Feb 09, 2023
Catch me if you can.

Re: Met Seun Kuti And His Upcoming world Tour. by dat9jaguy(m): 9:28am On Feb 09, 2023
P square in the mud. Peter Okoye was fighting above his level. Him o, p square o, p square plus Jude Okoye o they can never play where Seun is playing.
Dem think say na to dey shout testi moni, testi moni upandan na him be talent.

2 Likes

Re: Met Seun Kuti And His Upcoming world Tour. by dontai(m): 9:29am On Feb 09, 2023
Viva Nigeria, Viva Africa

Re: Met Seun Kuti And His Upcoming world Tour. by dontai(m): 9:31am On Feb 09, 2023
Spain tour, getthesax.

Re: Met Seun Kuti And His Upcoming world Tour. by dontai(m): 9:33am On Feb 09, 2023
Viper theater, Italy.

Re: Met Seun Kuti And His Upcoming world Tour. by dontai(m): 9:35am On Feb 09, 2023
Premier theater Los Angeles.

Re: Met Seun Kuti And His Upcoming world Tour. by dontai(m): 9:36am On Feb 09, 2023
dat9jaguy:
P square in the mud. Peter Okoye was fighting above his level. Him o, p square o, p square plus Jude Okoye o they can never play where Seun is playing.
Dem think say na to dey shout testi moni, testi moni upandan na him be talent.
don't mind them bro, they thought is only by shouting and jumping up and down.

1 Like

Re: Met Seun Kuti And His Upcoming world Tour. by dontai(m): 9:41am On Feb 09, 2023
Lagos can wait, we still in Las Palmas.

Re: Met Seun Kuti And His Upcoming world Tour. by dontai(m): 9:42am On Feb 09, 2023
Roma and Milan Italy. Three days non stop different city.

Re: Met Seun Kuti And His Upcoming world Tour. by dontai(m): 9:44am On Feb 09, 2023
Gracias Seun!

Re: Met Seun Kuti And His Upcoming world Tour. by dontai(m): 9:46am On Feb 09, 2023
Say Seun, say Mexico.

Re: Met Seun Kuti And His Upcoming world Tour. by dontai(m): 9:47am On Feb 09, 2023
Ireland sold out, thank you my republic.

Re: Met Seun Kuti And His Upcoming world Tour. by dontai(m): 2:13pm On Feb 09, 2023
Sai Kuti.

(1) (Reply)

Make Money With Greendot Trading Bot Today. Sign Up Here. / The Ultimate Strategy For Dominating Youtube SMM Panels / See The N500M Wedding That Shut Down Nigeria And Made Lagosians Lose Sleep [vids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.