Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:17 PM

The Emir Of Iwo, Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Rocks Northern Dress In Style - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Emir Of Iwo, Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Rocks Northern Dress In Style (37043 Views)

Abdulrasheed Akanbi And Chanel Chin Divorced! Oluwo Of Iwo Divorces Wife / To Maintain The Rolls-Royce Of The Emir Of Kano, Sanusi: See What It Takes / "I Am The Igwe And Obi Of Yorubaland" - Abdulrasheed Akanbi, The Oluwo Of Iwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Emir Of Iwo, Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Rocks Northern Dress In Style by ballerin(m): 10:13pm On Apr 01, 2018
This Mad man shall soon be sent to exile.. Aloramirami..
He won't survive this sacrilege.

2 Likes

Re: The Emir Of Iwo, Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Rocks Northern Dress In Style by unitysheart(m): 10:13pm On Apr 01, 2018
Iwo kings are turbaned on their coronation day.
Re: The Emir Of Iwo, Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Rocks Northern Dress In Style by NaijaMutant(f): 10:13pm On Apr 01, 2018
resurgentxtian4:
This is a clear sign to every politically correct Christian in yorubaland. You see what the RCCG, Adeboye and Osinbajo led us into?

I know these fanatics would never have come out in the open if Buhari didn’t become President. Now, all manner of Islamic nonsense is being openly propagated. We sold our freedom for a mere VP post.

Pastor Bosun Emmanuel will be laughing at us now as he warned us of what will happen if the APC(Islamic brotherhood) got to power. We refused the Holy Spirit and we are now being led by radical islamists.

Everybody should quietly plan his escape because Muslims will never halt their plans to islamise the country.

The igbos are finally vindicated.

2 Likes

Re: The Emir Of Iwo, Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Rocks Northern Dress In Style by Zaikon(m): 10:13pm On Apr 01, 2018
Re: The Emir Of Iwo, Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Rocks Northern Dress In Style by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:14pm On Apr 01, 2018
Lol. This is both funny and sad

4 Likes

Re: The Emir Of Iwo, Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Rocks Northern Dress In Style by pussyAvenger: 10:15pm On Apr 01, 2018
Afonjaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasaaaaaaa

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Emir Of Iwo, Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Rocks Northern Dress In Style by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:15pm On Apr 01, 2018
so this is true..the north has conquer the entire south west......even their own obas, whom I respect alot now dress like emirs just to please someone in Abuja...this country self

14 Likes

Re: The Emir Of Iwo, Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Rocks Northern Dress In Style by Bobosneh: 10:16pm On Apr 01, 2018
this man is disgrace to obahood. shaking my him. what a sorry condition

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Emir Of Iwo, Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Rocks Northern Dress In Style by medolab90(m): 10:17pm On Apr 01, 2018
Aladin01:

My confession to you:

What I'm about to say is nothing but the honest truth.

To fucck you dey hungry me.
l imagine dragging you by the waist into my room. Once there, l will rip your clothes off your body with my bare hands, leaving you in only bra & panties, and then bend you over to assume what appears to be a doggie position.

After that l will slide your panties to the side, unleash my erect dick from my boxers and slot it into your gaping asshole, while my hand rubs on your pussy mound vigorously, even as my other hand locates your breasts and fondles your nipples that are now erect as a result of the sheer pleasure I'm giving you, all this happening whilst a bunch of strangers are watching, wishing they were us.

I start fuccking you aggressively with the enthusiasm of a wild primate, because l figure you love rough sex, evident by the fact that you just let me push your panties to the side like a dirty little slutt to welcome my phallus into your warm butthole, instead of taking it off completely.

l continue fuccking you at this pace, to gradually settle for slow-paced romp, then finally switch to teasing your anal walls with the tip of my peniis, making you gasp for air and moan in euphoric delight. We both climax some minutes later but my dick is still stuck in your bumhole.

After a while, l pull you up by the hair to face me, as my lips encloses yours in a lingering, passionate kiss, mixing my saliva with yours as our tongues collide and roll off of each other, just as my hands which are now hanging free reflexively subject your backside to intense squeezing and groping and kneading and cupping, prompting your legs to almost give way.

Finally you drop down to your knees and give me head while I grab your boobs and squeeze them hard for good measure.

We both disengage, panting and covered in sweat, except that my cum is splashed all over your soft buttocks and flowing down your thighs.
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: The Emir Of Iwo, Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Rocks Northern Dress In Style by eDeity: 10:20pm On Apr 01, 2018
Aladin01:

My confession to you:

What I'm about to say is nothing but the honest truth.

To fucck you dey hungry me.
l imagine dragging you by the waist into my room. Once there, l will rip your clothes off your body with my bare hands, leaving you in only bra & panties, and then bend you over to assume what appears to be a doggie position.

After that l will slide your panties to the side, unleash my erect dick from my boxers and slot it into your gaping asshole, while my hand rubs on your pussy mound vigorously, even as my other hand locates your breasts and fondles your nipples that are now erect as a result of the sheer pleasure I'm giving you, all this happening whilst a bunch of strangers are watching, wishing they were us.

I start fuccking you aggressively with the enthusiasm of a wild primate, because l figure you love rough sex, evident by the fact that you just let me push your panties to the side like a dirty little slutt to welcome my phallus into your warm butthole, instead of taking it off completely.

l continue fuccking you at this pace, to gradually settle for slow-paced romp, then finally switch to teasing your anal walls with the tip of my peniis, making you gasp for air and moan in euphoric delight. We both climax some minutes later but my dick is still stuck in your bumhole.

After a while, l pull you up by the hair to face me, as my lips encloses yours in a lingering, passionate kiss, mixing my saliva with yours as our tongues collide and roll off of each other, just as my hands which are now hanging free reflexively subject your backside to intense squeezing and groping and kneading and cupping, prompting your legs to almost give way.

Finally you drop down to your knees and give me head while I grab your boobs and squeeze them hard for good measure.

We both disengage, panting and covered in sweat, except that my cum is splashed all over your soft buttocks and flowing down your thighs.

9 Likes

Re: The Emir Of Iwo, Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Rocks Northern Dress In Style by vanunu: 10:21pm On Apr 01, 2018
resurgentxtian4:
This is a clear sign to every politically correct Christian in yorubaland. You see what the RCCG, Adeboye and Osinbajo led us into?

I know these fanatics would never have come out in the open if Buhari didn’t become President. Now, all manner of Islamic nonsense is being openly propagated. We sold our freedom for a mere VP post.

Pastor Bosun Emmanuel will be laughing at us now as he warned us of what will happen if the APC(Islamic brotherhood) got to power. We refused the Holy Spirit and we are now being led by radical islamists.

Everybody should quietly plan his escape because Muslims will never halt their plans to islamise the country.

I hate to say it but the igbos are finally vindicated in their cry for justice in Nigeria.

Christians wake up!!! The Muslims don’t mean any good.

Which igbo's, the emir has chosen what is best for his subjects, the flat heads can go and die. Change is the only thing that is permanent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Emir Of Iwo, Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Rocks Northern Dress In Style by Egein(m): 10:21pm On Apr 01, 2018
The repercussions of the slavish surrendering of the Yorubas to the Hausa/Fulani is manifest here. They started with Kwara State; and now it spreads through Yoruba land. In the next 100 years, the Yoruba nation, as we know it, will cease to exist; their Hausa/Fulani masters are engaging a strategic conquest and are succeeding well at it.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Emir Of Iwo, Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Rocks Northern Dress In Style by emijo(m): 10:21pm On Apr 01, 2018
Ndi Afonja bu Ndi ara.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Emir Of Iwo, Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Rocks Northern Dress In Style by MONITZ: 10:22pm On Apr 01, 2018
femi4:
He's suffering from inferiority complex for dumping his culture for another

Oga u ve said it all,this man is already making a lot of people call the Yoruba Nation all kinds of derogatory names and funny memes,what is it that is so difficult to understand how to comport urself in a respectable manner,this king is up to something more sinister than what we re seeing now which is his reason for sneaking up to his northern masters...

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Emir Of Iwo, Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Rocks Northern Dress In Style by talk2percy(m): 10:23pm On Apr 01, 2018
My happiness is, this mess is happening in Yoruba land!! grin grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Emir Of Iwo, Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Rocks Northern Dress In Style by vanunu: 10:23pm On Apr 01, 2018
emijo:
Ndi Afonja bu Ndi ara.

Wetin concern you.
Re: The Emir Of Iwo, Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Rocks Northern Dress In Style by okonja(m): 10:24pm On Apr 01, 2018
omooba969:
The guy is high on Iwo weed. grin

Aswear

4 Likes

Re: The Emir Of Iwo, Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Rocks Northern Dress In Style by musa234(m): 10:27pm On Apr 01, 2018
Yorubas will always follow our footstep..They will forever look up to us insha' Allah

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Emir Of Iwo, Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Rocks Northern Dress In Style by VanBommel(m): 10:28pm On Apr 01, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Pastor Bosun Emmanuel will be laughing at us now as he warned us of what will happen if the APC(Islamic brotherhood) got to power. We diaobeyed the Holy Spirit and we are now being led by radical islamists.

I hate to say it but the igbos are finally vindicated in their cry for justice in Nigeria.

you have spoken well

1 Like

Re: The Emir Of Iwo, Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Rocks Northern Dress In Style by resurgentxtian4: 10:28pm On Apr 01, 2018
vanunu:

Which igbo's, the emir has chosen what is best for his subjects, the flat heads can go and die. Change is the only thing that is permanent.

I am Yoruba and not happy about what is going on. The igbos were always mocking Yorubas on the existence of Islamic extremism in yorubaland and they are now vindicated.

This issue doesn’t affect igbos one bit but it affects millions of Christians in yorubaland.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Emir Of Iwo, Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Rocks Northern Dress In Style by oluwasegun007(m): 10:28pm On Apr 01, 2018
hmmmm I reserve my comment.
Re: The Emir Of Iwo, Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Rocks Northern Dress In Style by NdiaraIGBO: 10:28pm On Apr 01, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Pastor Bosun Emmanuel will be laughing at us now as he warned us of what will happen if the APC(Islamic brotherhood) got to power. We diaobeyed the Holy Spirit and we are now being led by radical islamists.

You this useless guy, Alcatraz ori e tI baje. See what poverty has reduced you to?

So all the useless noise you are making, unstable onidanidani fellow. Oya start trekking to Libya. Oniranu!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Emir Of Iwo, Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Rocks Northern Dress In Style by manitobor(m): 10:29pm On Apr 01, 2018
Re: The Emir Of Iwo, Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Rocks Northern Dress In Style by resurgentxtian4: 10:31pm On Apr 01, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

You this useless guy, Alcatraz ori e tI baje. See what poverty has reduced you to?

So all the useless noise you are making, unstable onidanidani fellow. Oya start trekking to Libya. Oniranu!

Poverty? Do you know me? You must be Muslim I ain’t surprised you hate me.

Just stand aside as I address my fellow Christians in yorubaland.

17 Likes

Re: The Emir Of Iwo, Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Rocks Northern Dress In Style by emijo(m): 10:31pm On Apr 01, 2018
vanunu:

Wetin concern you.
Onwere etu m si kpoo gi afa? Kedu ife gbasara gi na edemede m?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Emir Of Iwo, Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Rocks Northern Dress In Style by Bede2u(m): 10:34pm On Apr 01, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

how i am laughing at u now grin grin grin. Call it sexy laugh cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Emir Of Iwo, Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Rocks Northern Dress In Style by Allee90: 10:35pm On Apr 01, 2018
Yoruba Muslims and Hausa Fulanis are one strong bondage beyond everyone's comprehension. We Hausa Fulanis are proud to associate with our Muslim brothers

4 Likes

Re: The Emir Of Iwo, Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Rocks Northern Dress In Style by IJOBA2: 10:35pm On Apr 01, 2018
Ormorlehwah:
No no no....... Iwo and slavery mentality
HOW ABOUT OSINBAJO
Re: The Emir Of Iwo, Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Rocks Northern Dress In Style by NdiaraIGBO: 10:35pm On Apr 01, 2018
resurgentxtian4:

Poverty? Do you know me? You must be Muslim I ain’t surprised you hate me.

Just stand aside as I address my fellow Christians in yorubaland.

Aye e! And Christianity nko? Na your ancestral religion? Abi are the 2 useless religions not from the middle east?

Bloody well out. Oya begin trek to Libya cause I will make sure you dont get that Canadian visa.

2 Likes

Re: The Emir Of Iwo, Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Rocks Northern Dress In Style by macaranta(m): 10:35pm On Apr 01, 2018
A butterfly calling himself a bird. tongue
Re: The Emir Of Iwo, Abdulrasheed Adewale Akanbi Rocks Northern Dress In Style by kabawa(m): 10:36pm On Apr 01, 2018
Haters gonna hate cool
Bad Belle how market grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Traditionally Weds British Lover In Her Village (photos) / Why Are Arab Princes And Royal Families So Rich? / Photos Of King Square/Oba's Palace Benin In Preparation For Obas Coronation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.