Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,639 members, 7,813,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Settlement Of Marine Kingdom - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Settlement Of Marine Kingdom (5330 Views)

Nigerian Man Visits British Museum, Spots Stolen Benin Kingdom Artifacts. Photos / Coronation Of Godwin Oguyenbo As The Pere Of Olodiama Kingdom Edo Causes Tension / Ezelekhae Ewuare: The Crown Prince Of Benin Kingdom Unveiled In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Settlement Of Marine Kingdom by Blessed31(f): 8:11am On May 12, 2022
Marine ritual settlement has to do with you and your marine people (ndi mmiri)..When you appease them, they accept and cease operations, fire and help your mission on earth.When it is done correctly you begin to see changes in your life. Appeasing them doesn't mean you are severing yourself from them .. you're a mariner and you will die a mariner..After the marine settlement is done and it is accepted keep in mind to always make a ritual like (saraka) to sustain yourself.
Please bear in mind that marine spirit is very jealous and genorous at the same time (mmiri enwe iro) the settlement should be done by a marine spiritualist only so that it will be accepted.
If your mindset was to just come and give them rituals in order to stop them from disturbing you, they will reject it..so before going to make any settlement with mariners make up your mind that you have accepted them as one their son or daughter...they read our minds.
Don't give money to any pastor, dibia, or any other spiritualist to help you make marine settlement if the person is not a mariner...you're just wasting your money .
If you are not a Mariner you can always go to the river with the help of a mariner spiritualist to offer sacrifices. mariners have keys to earthly riches gate but some don't know.
Most people from the marine know while some are living in denial. No pastor or fasting will save you till you appease the marine kingdom and the door to prosperity will be open to you.
I'm a mariner I can attest to this with my full chest.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Settlement Of Marine Kingdom by kals4luv990(m): 1:52pm On May 19, 2022
So how far ni
Re: Settlement Of Marine Kingdom by chieveboy(m): 4:46pm On May 21, 2022
Blessed31:
Marine ritual settlement has to do with you and your marine people (ndi mmiri)..When you appease them, they accept and cease operations, fire and help your mission on earth.When it is done correctly you begin to see changes in your life. Appeasing them doesn't mean you are severing yourself from them .. you're a mariner and you will die a mariner..After the marine settlement is done and it is accepted keep in mind to always make a ritual like (saraka) to sustain yourself.
Please bear in mind that marine spirit is very jealous and genorous at the same time (mmiri enwe iro) the settlement should be done by a marine spiritualist only so that it will be accepted.
If your mindset was to just come and give them rituals in order to stop them from disturbing you, they will reject it..so before going to make any settlement with mariners make up your mind that you have accepted them as one their son or daughter...they read our minds.
Don't give money to any pastor, dibia, or any other spiritualist to help you make marine settlement if the person is not a mariner...you're just wasting your money .
If you are not a Mariner you can always go to the river with the help of a mariner spiritualist to offer sacrifices. mariners have keys to earthly riches gate but some don't know.
Most people from the marine know while some are living in denial. No pastor or fasting will save you till you appease the marine kingdom and the door to prosperity will be open to you.

Mariners are cool. I have wanted to meet one just for curiosity. I had an interesting discussion with a friend who happens to be an Eckist who knows a lot about them as he had dated many, and could identify them anytime.

I however do not get the use of the term "marine spirit". This would be akin to us "land people" who for instance incarnate into the marine world as new babies and be said to be possessed by "land spirit".

Not withstanding that you guys are different and almost 'special' in the sense that your psychic senses are higher developed beyond the average "land person's", you like your land counterparts are all same thing: Souls.

As an Eckist, I know everywhere in the world of creation can be temporary home to Soul. No ancestry is permanent and so a day comes where you cease to identify as a mariner. You could have originally come from planet Mars and spent several life times in the marine world, forget your original origin Mars and your link with them severed. This means one can severe ties with the Marine because soul is a free agent.

1 Like

Re: Settlement Of Marine Kingdom by Gina1993: 1:19pm On Dec 07, 2022
Pls help me, I have appeased them but it didn’t work. Who did ur own. I need help
Re: Settlement Of Marine Kingdom by Jen96: 8:40am On Jan 10, 2023
Blessed31:
Omo Jesus helped me n will be my Lord forever

1 Like

Re: Settlement Of Marine Kingdom by Jen96: 8:52am On Jan 10, 2023
chieveboy:

Mariners are cool. I have wanted to meet one just for curiosity. I had an interesting discussion with a friend who happens to be an Eckist who knows a lot about them as he had dated many, and could identify them anytime.

I however do not get the use of the term "marine spirit". This would be akin to us "land people" who for instance incarnate into the marine world as new babies and be said to be possessed by "land spirit".

Not withstanding that you guys are different and almost 'special' in the sense that your psychic senses are higher developed beyond the average "land person's", you like your land counterparts are all same thing: Souls.

As an Eckist, I know everywhere in the world of creation can be temporary home to Soul. No ancestry is permanent and so a day comes where you cease to identify as a mariner. You could have originally come from planet Mars and spent several life times in the marine world, forget your original origin Mars and your link with them severed. This means one can severe ties with the Marine because soul is a free agent.
na WA o. What exactly do u like in marine?
Re: Settlement Of Marine Kingdom by Jen96: 8:53am On Jan 10, 2023
Gina1993:
Pls help me, I have appeased them but it didn’t work. Who did ur own. I need help
hmm v u tried Jesus? I got out by Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Settlement Of Marine Kingdom by chieveboy(m): 9:10am On Jan 10, 2023
Jen96:
na WA o. What exactly do u like in marine?

LoL don't mind me.

I thought if you could love humans one if many species of living beings created by God, why not Mariners and even people under the earth or those living in other planets?
Re: Settlement Of Marine Kingdom by Jen96: 2:18pm On Jan 10, 2023
chieveboy:

LoL don't mind me.

I thought if you could love humans one if many species of living beings created by God, why not Mariners and even people under the earth or those living in other planets?
I thought u could b friends with everyone. Then over curious me still allowed on talk with me even when he told me he was a marine custodian. He was acting all nice till he gave me money, he started showing his true self. Forcing me to marry him. I was shocked. Gave him his mo money not knowing he had initiated me physically but my initiation wasn't complete. He started on sending things to move in my body o. Nothing nice about those ppl. They r really Satan appearing as angel of light. I had to b delivered o n given holy communion. U can check my story here, I write it. Those ppl immediately they v legal acess to ur life by giving u anything, their demon comes out

1 Like

Re: Settlement Of Marine Kingdom by chieveboy(m): 6:36pm On Jan 10, 2023
Jen96:
I thought u could b friends with everyone. Then over curious me still allowed on talk with me even when he told me he was a marine custodian. He was acting all nice till he gave me money, he started showing his true self. Forcing me to marry him. I was shocked. Gave him his mo money not knowing he had initiated me physically but my initiation wasn't complete. He started on sending things to move in my body o. Nothing nice about those ppl. They r really Satan appearing as angel of light. I had to b delivered o n given holy communion. U can check my story here, I write it. Those ppl immediately they v legal acess to ur life by giving u anything, their demon comes out

He might not be a mariner. He might be a 'channel'. Channels are people who surrendered their bodies to those who have died but still want to participate in human life.

They look for someone who willingly let's them enter or someone whose natural defence is weakened by alcohol, drugs or during 'deliverance' in one of the many demon centers masquerading as prayer houses today.

Delete any photo or memorabilia you have of that person. His job may be like what we have when someone is looking for a house to rent. A 'realestate' agent basically. A lot of 'Daddy GOs' are such.

Trust only in God. Let no man who is not in your immediate family or in a loving relationship ever pray for you without your permission. Pray to God yourself if you're Christian.

Caveat: In all dimensions and places(Water, Desert, Air, Land l, heavens, planets etc), there are nice and genuinely good people that you can meet. This means it's not everyone that's from the water world that's evil. There people that are form the land that are more evil than some demons.

Cheers.
Re: Settlement Of Marine Kingdom by Jen96: 8:11pm On Jan 10, 2023
chieveboy:

He might not be a mariner. He might be a 'channel'. Channels are people who surrendered their bodies to those who have died but still want to participate in human life.

They look for someone who willingly let's them enter or someone whose natural defence is weakened by alcohol, drugs or during 'deliverance' in one of the many demon centers masquerading as prayer houses today.

Delete any photo or memorabilia you have of that person. His job may be like what we have when someone is looking for a house to rent. A 'realestate' agent basically. A lot of 'Daddy GOs' are such.

Trust only in God. Let no man who is not in your immediate family or in a loving relationship ever pray for you without your permission. Pray to God yourself if you're Christian.

Caveat: In all dimensions and places(Water, Desert, Air, Land l, heavens, planets etc), there are nice and genuinely good people that you can meet. This means it's not everyone that's from the water world that's evil. There people that are form the land that are more evil than some demons.

Cheers.

he doesn't even exist from the account he sent money from . I v bin looking up for him online. That situation scares me. Y doesn't he v social media presence? How could he v so much power to send snakes to move in my body? V u read my story?
Re: Settlement Of Marine Kingdom by Jen96: 8:15pm On Jan 10, 2023
chieveboy:

Cheers.

I actually believe he wanted to possess my body. U r right. Cos he just saw me n said fine girl.. n that was how story started . God forbid someone sleeps with him , how do they take over d person will?o
Re: Settlement Of Marine Kingdom by chieveboy(m): 8:54pm On Jan 10, 2023
Jen96:
I actually believe he wanted to possess my body. U r right. Cos he just saw me n said fine girl.. n that was how story started . God forbid someone sleeps with him , how do they take over d person will?o

LoL, I encountered one like that on Tinder, I am not sure if she is a water girl or just possessed.

I didn't sleep with the lady. I merely told her to come 'play', and no sex because I understand the spiritual dangers of sex without a loving relationship. God Kuma was on a mission to teach me lesson that I can't play, not with someone that I am not in a loving relationship with.

After the lady left despite treating her nicely and with all respect as if she was my girlfriend. I found two of them coming into my room later in the night and one simply laid inside me while Madam Tinder laid besides me. It was a hotel so I am sure on locking the door.

I asked how they got. They just began fumbling me. They seem to like me.
I struggled to understand everything only to wake up and see myself alone. They came via the astral.

Long story short, I had to sing the Holy words I know fervently. My sleep was messed up, it felt awful and I had to change hotel.

After much singing of Holy words, I felt the energy leave during Sunday service about four days later. My guess is that the other lady who came with Madam Tinder might have died in hookup work and still wants to enjoy sex so she works with the body of the Tinder girl. She could also be anything else.

Just feel sorry for anyone who sleep with such people. Ordinary sucking of brea.st, see where it landing me grin
Re: Settlement Of Marine Kingdom by Uchenna10(m): 9:57pm On Sep 30, 2023
Omo I don pray tire,even go mfm for deliverance..the tin just dey block everywhere for me... someone said that I need to settle them

1 Like

Re: Settlement Of Marine Kingdom by world123: 9:09am On Oct 06, 2023
There are pastors and there is a pastor.

There are powers and there is a power.

There are spirits and there is a spirit.

There are gods and there is a God.

You can be delivered when you meet with the right God, spirit, power, and pastor.

1 Like

Re: Settlement Of Marine Kingdom by world123: 9:18am On Oct 06, 2023
Uchenna10:
Omo I don pray tire,even go mfm for deliverance..the tin just dey block everywhere for me... someone said that I need to settle them

Are you a christian?
If yes raise an altar of prayer.

If you don't know how to go about it, send me a DM

2 Likes

Re: Settlement Of Marine Kingdom by Roliboy11: 12:52pm On Nov 23, 2023
world123:

Are you a christian?
If yes raise an altar of prayer.

If you don't know how to go about it, send me a DM
Hello
07026301825 please I need your help
Re: Settlement Of Marine Kingdom by Roliboy11: 12:55pm On Nov 23, 2023
Uchenna10:
Their said my own is too much and come with a lot of power and I have tried at least like I could for them to leave me to get small money and give them what their want but their won't let me see Money just going up and down spoiling my life 😭😥
Re: Settlement Of Marine Kingdom by Roliboy11: 1:01pm On Nov 23, 2023
[quote author=chieveboy post=113043332]

As an Eckist, I know everywhere in the world of creation can be temporary home to Soul. No ancestry is permanent and so a day comes where you cease to identify as a mariner. You could have originally come from planet Mars and spent several life times in the marine world, forget your original origin Mars and your link with them severed. This means one can severe ties with the Marine because soul is a free agent.[/quote
I need help please
Re: Settlement Of Marine Kingdom by chieveboy(m): 1:36pm On Nov 23, 2023
[quote author=Roliboy11 post=127123554][/quote]

Let's talk
Re: Settlement Of Marine Kingdom by Uchenna10(m): 9:02am On Nov 24, 2023
Roliboy11:

Their said my own is too much and come with a lot of power and I have tried at least like I could for them to leave me to get small money and give them what their want but their won't let me see Money just going up and down spoiling my life 😭😥

E no easy bro.

(1) (Reply)

The Names Of God Across Naija / Photo: The Abobaku, Man To Be Buried Alive With The Late Ooni / Happy Independence Day Messages And Wishes 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.