Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,105 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

Recognized Agriculture Trade Associations In Nigeria - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Recognized Agriculture Trade Associations In Nigeria (4115 Views)

Africa Energy Agriculture Trade Capetown South Africa / Youth Employment In Agriculture Programme (YEAP) / Why Is Agriculture Not A Recognized As A Profession In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recognized Agriculture Trade Associations In Nigeria by PRD(m): 8:10pm On May 06, 2010
Do you know any agriculture trade unions, farmers or potential farmers like myself can join.
Pls give detail info like name of association, office address and contact numbers or email if available.

I am passionate about the agriculture business but am not in a rush. I have learnt that it is faster to go alone but if you must go far, you need a team.
The essential asset of the agriculture business is land. I have a piece of land enough to start a pilot phase, where i can learn the ropes, understand the devils and re-evaluate my passion in the business.

I will be happy to speak with practical farmers (livestock and crops) who are open to share insightful tips.

I can be reached on ppossession@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Recognized Agriculture Trade Associations In Nigeria by Thethy(m): 9:59am On May 08, 2010
I am a snail,grasscutter,fish,turkey farmer & beekeeper.Farm office: THE THY AGRO ALLIED ENTERPRISES,4,Ismail AbdulAzeez Street,Singer Bus Stop,Ewupe-Ijaniye,Sango Ota,Ogun State.Tel: 08023050835 or 07033632285.I may be of help to intending farmers.

1 Like

Re: Recognized Agriculture Trade Associations In Nigeria by Thethy(m): 10:01am On May 08, 2010
I am a snail,grasscutter,fish,turkey farmer & beekeeper.Farm office: THE THY AGRO ALLIED ENTERPRISES,4,Ismail AbdulAzeez Street,Singer Bus Stop,Ewupe-Ijaniye,Sango Ota,Ogun State.Tel: 08023050835 or 07033632285.I may be of help to intending farmers.

1 Like

Re: Recognized Agriculture Trade Associations In Nigeria by PRD(m): 10:06pm On May 08, 2010
Thanks, The Thy Consulting, I have seen your responses in many other thread, sounds more of advertisement than a desire to help - no hard feelings.
However, I will clear my doubts by finding my way to your farm this coming saturday (15th may 2010).
Let me know ahead if there is any protocol I need to observe or something else.

Otherwise, pls if anyone has information on agricultural based trade associations in the country, I will be glad to know.

THanks

2 Likes

Re: Recognized Agriculture Trade Associations In Nigeria by Thethy(m): 7:28am On May 09, 2010
@ PRD, This is never an advertisment but what we are capable of doing,if what you are asking for does not warrant charging you,why then?We are only existing in order to help a lot of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Recognized Agriculture Trade Associations In Nigeria by oluks05: 8:22am On Mar 06, 2015
Pls does anyone have any info about All Farmers Association Of Nigeria (AFAN) esp ondo state chapter. Contact and how to join. Went through their site and the only contact there is an email address, I have sent a mail but yet to get a reply. Would appreciate any number or physical address one can visit. Thanks
Re: Recognized Agriculture Trade Associations In Nigeria by saliubello(m): 1:56pm On Mar 06, 2015
Tractor owner and drivers association of Nigeria. With chapters/branch in all local government around Nigeria. They hire out tractor to farmers.

1 Like

Re: Recognized Agriculture Trade Associations In Nigeria by stagger: 7:48pm On Mar 06, 2015
PRD:
Thanks, The Thy Consulting, I have seen your responses in many other thread, sounds more of advertisement than a desire to help - no hard feelings.
However, I will clear my doubts by finding my way to your farm this coming saturday (15th may 2010).
Let me know ahead if there is any protocol I need to observe or something else.

Otherwise, pls if anyone has information on agricultural based trade associations in the country, I will be glad to know.

THanks

Thethy has been featured on CNN and has attended a major agribusiness expo in Tokyo. I have never met him or done business with him but anyone who has been featured on CNN deserves loads of respect.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recognized Agriculture Trade Associations In Nigeria by noblefarm: 7:54pm On Mar 06, 2015
saliubello:
Tractor owner and drivers association of Nigeria. With chapters/branch in all local government around Nigeria. They hire out tractor to farmers.

Pls do u knw Ilorin office?
Re: Recognized Agriculture Trade Associations In Nigeria by jethro2: 9:44pm On Mar 06, 2015
noblefarm:

Pls do u knw Ilorin office?
Visit the Lower Basin Development area. I can remember the exact name of the area. Tell any Taxi you are going to Basin
Re: Recognized Agriculture Trade Associations In Nigeria by noblefarm: 10:01pm On Mar 06, 2015
jethro2:

Visit the Lower Basin Development area. I can remember the exact name of the area. Tell any Taxi you are going to Basin

tnx madam, u re always helpful here. looking forward to meeting u in owerri next week, hope u'll be there?
Re: Recognized Agriculture Trade Associations In Nigeria by jethro2: 11:08pm On Mar 06, 2015
noblefarm:

tnx madam, u re always helpful here. looking forward to meeting u in owerri next week, hope u'll be there?
Itss my pleasure. Live and direct in Owerri. Looking forward to meeting you too
Re: Recognized Agriculture Trade Associations In Nigeria by oluks05: 11:33pm On Mar 06, 2015
oluks05:
Pls does anyone have any info about All Farmers Association Of Nigeria (AFAN) esp ondo state chapter. Contact and how to join. Went through their site and the only contact there is an email address, I have sent a mail but yet to get a reply. Would appreciate any number or physical address one can visit. Thanks
Re: Recognized Agriculture Trade Associations In Nigeria by adedam007(m): 9:45am On Mar 09, 2015
Thethy:
pls sir,can u help me and get a livestock farm where i can work

1 Like

Re: Recognized Agriculture Trade Associations In Nigeria by oluks05: 10:50am On Mar 09, 2015
[quote author=oluks05 post=31375915][/quote]

Abeg oooooo! Help a brother with this info na! Lol
Re: Recognized Agriculture Trade Associations In Nigeria by oluks05: 10:50am On Mar 09, 2015
oluks05:
Re: Recognized Agriculture Trade Associations In Nigeria by TheUnbeatable(m): 11:24am On Mar 09, 2015
@Oliks05:

I can help you. I will be in akure in aprox 1 jour from now. Check my signature and give me a call. I will take you to their office in igbatoro road or give you the no of their executive that I have. Curently, I need to charge my fone enroute.

Sincerely.
Re: Recognized Agriculture Trade Associations In Nigeria by oluks05: 3:27pm On Mar 09, 2015
TheUnbeatable:
@Oliks05:

I can help you. I will be in akure in aprox 1 jour from now. Check my signature and give me a call. I will take you to their office in igbatoro road or give you the no of their executive that I have. Curently, I need to charge my fone enroute.

Sincerely.

Ahhhhh!!! Bro I jst saw ur post o! Even @ that am presently @ Ore and can't make it down. I tried calling ur number but its not reachable. I wld however still try calling again. Thanks
Re: Recognized Agriculture Trade Associations In Nigeria by docchuks(m): 12:09am On Aug 26, 2015
POPULAR TRADE ASSOCIATIONS IN NIGERIA

1. TRADE AND PROFESSIONALISM ASSOCIATION

2. TRADE UNION (NIGERIA LABOUR CONGRESS)
3. CHAMBERS OF COMMERCE

(1) (Reply)

Make Cool Cash Farming Moringa. / Precision Irrigation For Demonstration Plots & large fields! / High Yield Hybrid Bitter Kola Seedlings Are Available At Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.