Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,526 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Man Kill His Uncle After Advising Him Against Alcohol In Niger - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kill His Uncle After Advising Him Against Alcohol In Niger (431 Views)

Man Dies After Gulping Full Bottle Of Alcohol In One Shot (Pics/Video) / FG Bans Alcohol In Satchets, Polythene / Man Kill His Wife In Plateau, But Claims She Fell Inside Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Kill His Uncle After Advising Him Against Alcohol In Niger by Quelle: 10:02am On Apr 02, 2018
A 25 year old man, Dodo Baraje has been arrested for killing his 50year old uncle after he advised and beat him to stop drinking alcohol

Baraje, said he shot his uncleout of annoyance for beating him, and advising him that alcohol may destroy his future.

He said, regretung his action:
"I never knew that he will die. He was only correcting me so that I will be a better person in the society my family will be proud of, I am finished. I don’t know how I am going to explain this to my family, especially to my wife who loved my late uncle so much.

In fact I was under the influence of alcohol ordinarily I wouldn’t have killed my uncle who took care of me. I have never quarreled with with my uncle before, honestly I don’t know what came over me, may Allah forgive me.

I now realised what I have done to my life, I am a fool”.

https://www.gistrealm.com/man-kill-his-brother-for-advising-him-against-alcohol/

Cc lalasticlala OAM4J

Re: Man Kill His Uncle After Advising Him Against Alcohol In Niger by phrancys001(m): 7:12pm On Apr 02, 2018
Shayoo na bastard
Re: Man Kill His Uncle After Advising Him Against Alcohol In Niger by HoodBillionaire: 8:18pm On Apr 02, 2018
i can only agree u r a fool
once a headshot has been est by sars on your head.

(1) (Reply)

10 Killed As Gunmen Launch Fresh Attack In Benue Villages / Husband Stabbed To Death While Trying To Separate His Two Wives Who Were Fightin / Senator Dino Melaye Escapes Police Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.