Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Man Kill His Wife In Plateau, But Claims She Fell Inside Well - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kill His Wife In Plateau, But Claims She Fell Inside Well (21932 Views)

Deportee Dumps 2 Daughters Inside Well In Osun (photo) / AAU Student Who Fell Inside Well After Being Chased By SARS (More Graphic Photos / SARS Chases Ambrose Alli University Student, He Falls Inside Well, Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kill His Wife In Plateau, But Claims She Fell Inside Well by sammie256: 11:50am On Mar 13, 2019
Ismaila Salau, a 49-year-old electrician, on Tuesday in an Igbosere High Court denied killing his wife, Silifat Yakubu, with a pestle, NAN reports.

Salau was arraigned in 2015, on a count charge of murder preferred against him by the Lagos State Government.

At the resumed hearing, Salau, who was led in evidence by his counsel, Mr A. A. Babalola, said on Oct. 3, 2014, he was held up in traffic after running errands for a friend.

Salau said that when he got home, he did not see his wife, who had gone to her mother’s place for Sallah celebration and her phone was switched off.

He said he called his older daughter who told him that the deceased left her mother’s house since 8 p.m.
Salau narrated how he went for a village meeting the following day and heard about a pregnant woman who drowned in the stream.

He said, “I then told the Baale that my wife was missing so he asked me and my wife’s older brother to go to the Badagry General Hospital where the corpse was deposited to check if it was my wife.

“When I saw the corpse, I knew that that was my wife.”
During cross-examination by the Lagos State prosecutor, Jubril Kareem, the accused admitted that he did not report to the police about his missing wife.
He, however denied the statement he allegedly made to the police during police investigation.

After listening to the evidence, Justice Oluwatoyin Ipaye, adjourned the case until April 9, for continuation of trial.

Earlier, the prosecutor told the court that the defendant murdered his wife, Silifat Yakubu, by hitting her head with a pestle and dumping her corpse in a nearby stream.

However, the defendant pleaded not guilty and was remanded in custody.

see more https://www.intoallthings.com.ng/2019/03/man-kills-wife-in-plateau-but-denies.html

1 Share

Re: Man Kill His Wife In Plateau, But Claims She Fell Inside Well by tosyne2much(m): 1:30pm On Mar 13, 2019
What a husband!

Some men are so violent than some wild animals. At least a zebra is a wild animal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kill His Wife In Plateau, But Claims She Fell Inside Well by mysteriousman(m): 1:31pm On Mar 13, 2019
Explaining some things can be quite difficult and finding evidence is this part of the world is a huge challenge.
Re: Man Kill His Wife In Plateau, But Claims She Fell Inside Well by Newznow: 1:31pm On Mar 13, 2019
Ok

1 Like

Re: Man Kill His Wife In Plateau, But Claims She Fell Inside Well by LordDecency(m): 1:31pm On Mar 13, 2019
Why maltreat her if you are tired of her?

Why kill her if you are tired of her?

By the way.......

Has he invented anything.... ?

I see no reason why you should destroy something you can't create.....

Marriage is Not for everyone!

10 Likes

Re: Man Kill His Wife In Plateau, But Claims She Fell Inside Well by coolestchris(m): 1:31pm On Mar 13, 2019
just throw him inside the well too, case closed

3 Likes

Re: Man Kill His Wife In Plateau, But Claims She Fell Inside Well by HighKing01(m): 1:31pm On Mar 13, 2019
Killer
Re: Man Kill His Wife In Plateau, But Claims She Fell Inside Well by mezcri(m): 1:32pm On Mar 13, 2019
How does this make it "in Plateau"

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kill His Wife In Plateau, But Claims She Fell Inside Well by igwefivestar(m): 1:32pm On Mar 13, 2019
mysteriousman:
K
just Negodu, and u people still vote for APC

3 Likes

Re: Man Kill His Wife In Plateau, But Claims She Fell Inside Well by Okeyjesus(m): 1:32pm On Mar 13, 2019
All this Plateau people and killing
Re: Man Kill His Wife In Plateau, But Claims She Fell Inside Well by mozona(m): 1:33pm On Mar 13, 2019
hmm
Re: Man Kill His Wife In Plateau, But Claims She Fell Inside Well by johnnie85: 1:33pm On Mar 13, 2019
ontop wetin, all inside lif

THIS E COMMERCE WEBSITE DESIGN PACKAGE IS GUARANTEED TO GET YOU MASSIVE SALES THIS 2019!

If your business is not online in this digital savvy era, you would be swimming against the current.

With increasing need to tap from online opportunities, every businessman or woman is looking to have an online store where he or sell can sell their range of products and services.

According to PayPal, "Nigeria is the 3rd highest mobile shopper worldwide - only after China & India!"

That is why your E commerce Website development can’t afford to be handled by Web Quacks

WHAT YOU GET FOR YOUR E COMMERCE WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT WITH US

- BEAUTIFUL WEBSITE AESTHETIC AND FUNCTIONALITIES – THAT CAN COMPETE WITH TOP SITES
- BUSINESS BRAND LOGO DESIGN (A MUST FOR YOUR BUSINESS)
- UP TO 5 BANNER DESIGNS FOR YOUR ONLINE MARKETING ADS FOR FREE
- PAYMENT GATEWAY INTEGRATION
- LIVE CHAT (make it easy to connect with customers enquiries on the go)
- FREE TRAINING ON HOW TO UPLOAD, EDIT AND REMOVE PRODUCT IMAGES OR PRICES FREE
------------------------------------------------------
- Secured Certificate Installed for FREE
- 1 year US based Hosting (comes with unlimited Hosting Space and Bandwidth)
- Free Domain for 1 Year
- SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
- Comes with GOOD Website loading Speed!
- Up to 10 or more official email addresses FREE
- Websites comes with ALWAYS availability. NO DOWNTIME!
- Contact and enquiry form
- Google map integration
- Social media integration
- Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!

ALL THESE PLUS MORE FOR JUST N45,000 FROM THE ICT COMPANY THAT HAS IMPLEMENTED WEB AND MOBILE APP SOLUTIONS FOR SATISFIED CLIENTS ACROSS NIGERIA, UK, USA, CANADA AND IN AFRICA. WE ARE the HOLY GRAIL of website design and development when it comes to SMEs that are starting out (and of course for far complex web projects). Once you can dream it, WE WILL ACTUALISE IT FOR YOU - GUARANTEED!

CONTACTS AND WEBSITE ON BANNERS! LIMITED TIME OFFER!!

Re: Man Kill His Wife In Plateau, But Claims She Fell Inside Well by Kelvin30286063(m): 1:34pm On Mar 13, 2019
Hmm
Re: Man Kill His Wife In Plateau, But Claims She Fell Inside Well by BlueAir: 1:36pm On Mar 13, 2019
It's the Lagos state government charge aganst him. With no evidence for that matter. Plus it's preferred charges against him so it means all stories go as the man says it but the prosecutors don't want to believe. Tsk Tsk. No evidence, no sentence. Unless them go buy pestle and rub with chicken blood angry
Re: Man Kill His Wife In Plateau, But Claims She Fell Inside Well by sweetest25: 1:36pm On Mar 13, 2019
Pushed inside well, found in the stream. Story not adding up

Go Corporate with your Hustle! Register your business with Accredited CAC Agent at cheapest rates possible. see signature.
zero eight zero six six four five two zero six seven

1 Like

Re: Man Kill His Wife In Plateau, But Claims She Fell Inside Well by PrincessB1(f): 1:37pm On Mar 13, 2019
Nawa oh!

The heart of man is desperately evil sad

1 Like

Re: Man Kill His Wife In Plateau, But Claims She Fell Inside Well by iswallker(m): 1:37pm On Mar 13, 2019
the prosecutor said he killed her and dumped the body in a nearby stream..

the defendant said he was called to identify the body of a lady that drowned in a stream..

the blogger put the picture of a well and said the husband threw the body in a well...

which one do we believe...

5 Likes

Re: Man Kill His Wife In Plateau, But Claims She Fell Inside Well by nanzozo(m): 1:38pm On Mar 13, 2019
[quote author=sammie256 post=76616427]Ismaila Salau, a 49-year-old electrician, on Tuesday in an Igbosere High Court denied killing his wife, Silifat Yakubu, with a pestle, NAN reports.

Salau was arraigned in 2015, on a count charge of murder preferred against him by the Lagos State Government.

At the resumed hearing, Salau, who was led in evidence by his counsel, Mr A. A. Babalola, said on Oct. 3, 2014, he was held up in traffic after running errands for a friend.

Salau said that when he got home, he did not see his wife, who had gone to her mother’s place for Sallah celebration and her phone was switched off.

He said he called his older daughter who told him that the deceased left her mother’s house since 8 p.m.
Salau narrated how he went for a village meeting the following day and heard about a pregnant woman who drowned in the stream.

He said, “I then told the Baale that my wife was missing so he asked me and my wife’s older brother to go to the Badagry General Hospital where the corpse was deposited to check if it was my wife.

“When I saw the corpse, I knew that that was my wife.”
During cross-examination by the Lagos State prosecutor, Jubril Kareem, the accused admitted that he did not report to the police about his missing wife.
He, however denied the statement he allegedly made to the police during police investigation.

After listening to the evidence, Justice Oluwatoyin Ipaye, adjourned the case until April 9, for continuation of trial.

Earlier, the prosecutor told the court that the defendant murdered his wife, Silifat Yakubu, by hitting her head with a pestle and dumping her corpse in a nearby stream.

However, the defendant pleaded not guilty and was remanded in custody.

see more https://www.intoallthings.com.ng/2019/03/man-kills-wife-in-plateau-but-denies.html

[People, please reason with me here, something happened in Plateau but hearing is done in Lagos, this Tori get K leg ���]

1 Like

Re: Man Kill His Wife In Plateau, But Claims She Fell Inside Well by spafu(m): 1:40pm On Mar 13, 2019
That's serious.
Re: Man Kill His Wife In Plateau, But Claims She Fell Inside Well by iamloski(m): 1:46pm On Mar 13, 2019
Op, the headline is misleading, it happened in Lagos and not Plateau

2 Likes

Re: Man Kill His Wife In Plateau, But Claims She Fell Inside Well by dreamwords: 1:48pm On Mar 13, 2019
Another one from afonja Muslim

1 Like

Re: Man Kill His Wife In Plateau, But Claims She Fell Inside Well by AntiWailer: 1:49pm On Mar 13, 2019
Na wa
Re: Man Kill His Wife In Plateau, But Claims She Fell Inside Well by chukwuibuipob: 1:53pm On Mar 13, 2019
angry liar Dey shud mistakenly trowey him too inside the well.Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Man Kill His Wife In Plateau, But Claims She Fell Inside Well by NigeriaBam: 1:59pm On Mar 13, 2019
God help us in this country
Re: Man Kill His Wife In Plateau, But Claims She Fell Inside Well by osuofia2(m): 2:01pm On Mar 13, 2019
Misleading headline, Killed in plateau but i am seeing Lagos

1 Like

Re: Man Kill His Wife In Plateau, But Claims She Fell Inside Well by namiji2598: 2:03pm On Mar 13, 2019
from his name self he is guilty

1 Like

Re: Man Kill His Wife In Plateau, But Claims She Fell Inside Well by Pratiba(f): 2:08pm On Mar 13, 2019
I don't get it, did it happen in plateau or Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Man Kill His Wife In Plateau, But Claims She Fell Inside Well by sacx: 2:12pm On Mar 13, 2019
OP is confused. Where is the Plateau, where is the well?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Admits To Shooting The Judge About To Send Him To Prison In US / Driver And His Friends Ram Into Building After Getting High In Delta. Photos / Secondary School Student Shot Dead By Policeman In Niger State (Graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.