Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Muslims Around The World Are Seeing Jesus In Their Dreams And Its Astonishing - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims Around The World Are Seeing Jesus In Their Dreams And Its Astonishing (2793 Views)

Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) / Share Your Dreams And The Holyspirit Will Help Interpret / Michael Job (Jesus In Kenya) Death Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Around The World Are Seeing Jesus In Their Dreams And Its Astonishing by obisco4u: 9:45pm On Apr 02, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Did you say VR technology? grin cheesy

That must be some new stunt. Ogbeni which pastor would be in his house and project using VR technology, images of Jesus to someone probably in another country asleep on his bed and from a radical Muslim family?

If you don't know what to say, simply keep quiet instead of saying the nonsense that is filled in your brain.

lol. I am tech savvy. What do expect me to say?
Re: Muslims Around The World Are Seeing Jesus In Their Dreams And Its Astonishing by trapQ: 10:23pm On Apr 02, 2018
If you're spiritually inclined you would know that in the spirit realm there is no deception. Satan is the ruler of this wicked physical world, but in the realm of the spirit God is King. You will be convinced with every fibre of your being that what you're witnessing is Jesus Christ himself.
kimond101:

Description in terms of looks I ask.

If you see Jesus in your dream how does he look. And what assurance do you have to say it is Jesus you saw not a Jinn.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Around The World Are Seeing Jesus In Their Dreams And Its Astonishing by kimond101: 11:09pm On Apr 02, 2018
trapQ:
If you're spiritually inclined you would know that in the spirit realm there is no deception. Satan is the ruler of this wicked physical world, but in the realm of the spirit God is King. You will be convinced with every fibre of your being that what you're witnessing is Jesus Christ himself.

If you're spiritually inclined, you will know that not all dreams are from God.

Sometimes Satan take the form of humans in dreams.

That's why we have nightmares. Which sometimes is not real.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Around The World Are Seeing Jesus In Their Dreams And Its Astonishing by trapQ: 11:19pm On Apr 02, 2018
Dreams are quite different from being in the actual spirit realm. When seeing your spirit is not partially conscious of your environment but when you're fully im the spirit realm it is entirely different. Like I said, Satan lacks the ability to deceive I'm the spirit realm because God is the king of that realm.
kimond101:

If you're spiritually inclined, you will know that not all dreams are from God.

Sometimes Satan take the form of humans in dreams.

That's why we have nightmares. Which sometimes is not real.

Re: Muslims Around The World Are Seeing Jesus In Their Dreams And Its Astonishing by Gggg102(m): 1:55am On Apr 03, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Regarding bokoharam or let me include Isis he is already doing so. Regarding Buddhists, Hindus and the likes they are content with their position and do not seek outside self.

Regarding pagans, he is also revealing himself.

Paul was already a pharisee and a custodian of the law when God visited him. He thought he was doing the right thing by eliminating opposers of the law.

what makes Paul and the Hindus/buddhists different?

they all think they were doing the right thing they were all content with their position and did not seek outside self.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Around The World Are Seeing Jesus In Their Dreams And Its Astonishing by sulasa07(m): 11:29am On Apr 03, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

Do you genuinely want to know the answer to your question? undecided
Chisos! Chisos!!
Re: Muslims Around The World Are Seeing Jesus In Their Dreams And Its Astonishing by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:49pm On Apr 03, 2018
sulasa07:

Chisos! Chisos!!

Are you also scared to mention His name? undecided

Re: Muslims Around The World Are Seeing Jesus In Their Dreams And Its Astonishing by sulasa07(m): 3:56pm On Apr 03, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

Are you also scared to mention His name? undecided
Scared for what,d real name is not even Jesus.Jesus is a fake English name.
Re: Muslims Around The World Are Seeing Jesus In Their Dreams And Its Astonishing by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:34pm On Apr 03, 2018
sulasa07:

Add that to the list in the picture below. And if you are sincere, the answer may surprise you. cool

https://www.chick.com/reading/tracts/1049/1049_01.asp

Re: Muslims Around The World Are Seeing Jesus In Their Dreams And Its Astonishing by Zodiac61(m): 9:28am On Apr 15, 2018
CuteMadridista:
I'm impressed by Gggg102 posts on this thread

I think Olaadegbu is not handling your questions well as he would've simply said Yahweh made an exception for Paul due to his (Yahweh's) sovereignty and probably has his reasons we are not privy to. This may not be satisfactory enough for a skeptic but still makes a truckload more sense than the rubbish Olaadegbu is spiling

You are quite right, not satisfactory. Your answer is as nonsensical as the rubbish Olaadegbu ALWAYS spews out.
Re: Muslims Around The World Are Seeing Jesus In Their Dreams And Its Astonishing by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 15, 2018
grin grin grin m.umu post
Re: Muslims Around The World Are Seeing Jesus In Their Dreams And Its Astonishing by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:03am On Apr 16, 2018
Zodiac61:

You are quite right, not satisfactory. Your answer is as nonsensical as the rubbish Olaadegbu ALWAYS spews out.

You need to know who Jesus is.

Re: Muslims Around The World Are Seeing Jesus In Their Dreams And Its Astonishing by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:04am On Apr 16, 2018

Re: Muslims Around The World Are Seeing Jesus In Their Dreams And Its Astonishing by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 16, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

Do you know Jesus?
the son of carpenter grin grin
Re: Muslims Around The World Are Seeing Jesus In Their Dreams And Its Astonishing by obinna58(m): 2:24pm On Apr 16, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Regarding bokoharam or let me include Isis he is already doing so. Regarding Buddhists, Hindus and the likes they are content with their position and do not seek outside self.

Regarding pagans, he is also revealing himself.

Paul was already a pharisee and a custodian of the law when God visited him. He thought he was doing the right thing by eliminating opposers of the law.
You're not ashamed of this nonsense you're writing
Re: Muslims Around The World Are Seeing Jesus In Their Dreams And Its Astonishing by Butterflyleo: 2:33pm On Apr 16, 2018
obinna58:

You're not ashamed of this nonsense you're writing

You should be ashamed that you are too dull to engage in any meaningful argument.
Re: Muslims Around The World Are Seeing Jesus In Their Dreams And Its Astonishing by obinna58(m): 2:52pm On Apr 16, 2018
Butterflyleo:

You should be ashamed that you are too dull to engage in any meaningful argument.
I've seen a lot of meaningful argument and it's obvious you've never provided any?
Re: Muslims Around The World Are Seeing Jesus In Their Dreams And Its Astonishing by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:51pm On Apr 16, 2018
abdelrahman:

the son of carpenter grin grin

He is both the Son of God (fully Deity) and the Son of Man (fully Human). smiley

Re: Muslims Around The World Are Seeing Jesus In Their Dreams And Its Astonishing by Butterflyleo: 6:56pm On Apr 16, 2018
obinna58:

I've seen a lot of meaningful argument and it's obvious you've never provided any?

And I have read a lot of intelligent arguments from people and yours was never there

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Around The World Are Seeing Jesus In Their Dreams And Its Astonishing by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 17, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

He is both the Son of God (fully Deity) and the Son of Man (fully Human). smiley
so he is not god again? grin grin
Re: Muslims Around The World Are Seeing Jesus In Their Dreams And Its Astonishing by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:48pm On Apr 17, 2018
abdelrahman:

so he is not god again? grin grin

What part don't you understand? The Deity part or the Human part? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Around The World Are Seeing Jesus In Their Dreams And Its Astonishing by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 17, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

What part don't you understand? The Deity part or the Human part? undecided

god or human or son of god?
Re: Muslims Around The World Are Seeing Jesus In Their Dreams And Its Astonishing by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:35pm On Apr 17, 2018
abdelrahman:

god or human or son of god?

All of the above except that it is in uppercase. See who Jesus really is in the depiction below:

Re: Muslims Around The World Are Seeing Jesus In Their Dreams And Its Astonishing by Zodiac61(m): 7:05pm On Apr 20, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

You need to know who Jesus is.

It is a pity that you do not know yourself.
The person you crow over is the fictional creation of the unknown gospel writers.
Re: Muslims Around The World Are Seeing Jesus In Their Dreams And Its Astonishing by Anas09: 8:21pm On Apr 20, 2018
sulasa07:

Yet demons runs off at the mention of it.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Around The World Are Seeing Jesus In Their Dreams And Its Astonishing by sulasa07(m): 12:58am On Apr 21, 2018
Anas09:
Demons also run off at the mention of osun,Ogun,sango,e t c
Re: Muslims Around The World Are Seeing Jesus In Their Dreams And Its Astonishing by Anas09: 7:18am On Apr 21, 2018
sulasa07:

Demons also run off at the mention of osun,Ogun,sango,e t c
Hahahahahahahaha. The consolation of a drawing man. Keep telling yourself that and wait till you die.
At least you agree demons runs off by the mention of Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Around The World Are Seeing Jesus In Their Dreams And Its Astonishing by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:49am On Apr 22, 2018
Zodiac61:

The person you crow over is the fictional creation of the unknown gospel writers.

You are entitled to your own formed opinion of Him. cool

Re: Muslims Around The World Are Seeing Jesus In Their Dreams And Its Astonishing by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:20am On Apr 23, 2018
Zodiac61:

Read the Bible to discover the real Jesus.

Re: Muslims Around The World Are Seeing Jesus In Their Dreams And Its Astonishing by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:34pm On Apr 03, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

Muslims Around The World Are Seeing Jesus In Their Dreams, And It's Astonishing
Mar 30, 2017 by Will Maule

An incredible phenomenon is sweeping the Muslim world, and birthing many followers of Islam into new life with Christ. Increasingly frequent reports of Muslims seeing Jesus Christ in their dreams are popping up all over the globe. CBN have now released a video documenting some of these remarkable stories.

"In my dream, I saw Jesus was a bridge. I decided to come to Him," says one former Muslim. With so many Islamic nations attempting to stamp out Christianity in all its forms, it is a remarkable way of the power of God manifesting in people's lives.

"People in these streets and refugee camps, from places where ISIS have occupied, even people from here are encountering Jesus in dreams and visions," says another man. CBN reports that one convert to Christianity has gone on to baptize 500 Muslim refugees himself. "Around the world, Muslims are turning to Christ for salvation," the video reads.

"In the Church, if you ask how many people came to Christ, 80% of them will say they saw him in a dream," says another woman from Central Asia. Another man, Ali, saw Jesus during his Muslim Hajj. "That night I saw Jesus in a dream. 'You have been saved, follow me, you belong to me,' he said.

"So I decided, I am not going to finish the Muslim pilgrimage. Whatever it takes, I will follow that voice."

Watch more on these extraordinary events below.

https://hellochristian.com/7016-muslims-around-the-world-are-seeing-jesus-in-their-dreams-and-its-astonishing

Praise the Lord!
Re: Muslims Around The World Are Seeing Jesus In Their Dreams And Its Astonishing by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:34pm On Apr 06, 2019
Anas09:

Yes oh! At the name of Jesus every knee shall bow. cheesy
Re: Muslims Around The World Are Seeing Jesus In Their Dreams And Its Astonishing by Bojack(m): 4:37pm On Apr 06, 2019
it either they are seeing Triple H or Chris Hemsworth

(1) (2) (Reply)

Christian Prince – Nigerian Sheikh Ustaz Jamiu Adegunwa Runs Away From Debate / Watchman Church Awomama, Imo State / Why Is Mary Crying?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.