Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,042 members, 7,818,090 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Samsung Galaxy S10 Rumors: Everything You Need To Know ( PIC) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy S10 Rumors: Everything You Need To Know ( PIC) (16877 Views)

Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) / Iphone 14 Leaks And Rumors – Everything We Know So Far About Apple’s New Iphone / Iphone 13 Rumors: Release Date, Price, Design, Specs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Rumors: Everything You Need To Know ( PIC) by bionixs: 8:26am On Apr 03, 2018
techki33:
It's hard to believe that just weeks after Samsung released its Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+, we're already talking about the Galaxy S10. But such is the technology world we live in.

In truth, the Galaxy S10 and, presumably, the S10+ promise to be the most important Samsung releases in years. The handsets will go up against three new iPhones from Apple that are expected to debut this fall, and the new Galaxies could be the first from Samsung to offer 3D face scanners.

Of course, things very well could change dramatically in the coming months. Regardless, here's what we've heard about the Galaxy S10 so far.

SOURCE: Samsung Galaxy S10 Rumors: Everything You Need to Know
waste of fund. the highest those who can afford this phones could do is,make and receive calls,whatsapp,instagram,tweet,check text messages,email sometimes, that is all. the rest na show. those who can make good use of it CANT afford it.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Rumors: Everything You Need To Know ( PIC) by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 03, 2018
shocked

Samsung should be the best smartphone company and not Apple.

Apple smartphones are ridiculously overpriced. Infact, anything with the Apple logo on it is overpriced. Too bad
Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Rumors: Everything You Need To Know ( PIC) by bionixs: 8:27am On Apr 03, 2018
yeman1:
I still dey pray to buy Galaxy note 4
God bless you sir

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Rumors: Everything You Need To Know ( PIC) by bionixs: 8:28am On Apr 03, 2018
S3ttingz:
Does it comes with a cooling system too?
yes ooo,with refrigerator
Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Rumors: Everything You Need To Know ( PIC) by calddon(m): 8:39am On Apr 03, 2018
Tech world z always evolving, why sell Ur life for dat plastic box. Is it not last week they released S9, now is S10.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Rumors: Everything You Need To Know ( PIC) by zill(f): 8:39am On Apr 03, 2018
Still saving to buy S9 and now this�����
Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Rumors: Everything You Need To Know ( PIC) by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 03, 2018
After buying s8+ in January i was feeling fly thinking i was using the latest flagship then s9 was released in February and now s10 rumours? Lool, these tech companies are scammers o, na lie...I'm using this s8 until it spoils grin grin
Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Rumors: Everything You Need To Know ( PIC) by nicebaba: 8:53am On Apr 03, 2018
macbook pro 2015 09034777791
Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Rumors: Everything You Need To Know ( PIC) by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 03, 2018
Their papa!
Una for tell us say na the life of phone we dey live na.
Their real papa
Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Rumors: Everything You Need To Know ( PIC) by TheHotspur(m): 9:05am On Apr 03, 2018
Am yet to see a Phone that can trace callers location...

Until then all phones in the market are crap...
My personal view cheesy
Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Rumors: Everything You Need To Know ( PIC) by joenor(m): 9:13am On Apr 03, 2018
My broda I feel say na my glasses dey interprete am for calabar ooo
pinpinkay:
na calabar accent u dey use type nii grin grin
Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Rumors: Everything You Need To Know ( PIC) by joenor(m): 9:14am On Apr 03, 2018
Nor be small thing sam dey do oo
Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Rumors: Everything You Need To Know ( PIC) by Jethrolite(m): 9:15am On Apr 03, 2018
Plenty talk, activate it let us see.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Rumors: Everything You Need To Know ( PIC) by legalwealth(m): 9:37am On Apr 03, 2018
dayveed1:
Still rocking my s7 edge a beg... Maybe next year I will buy s8+

Same here but there new way of releasing new phones will make them loose their customers to other brands.

After 1 year or 1 and half years is better I think! !!
Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Rumors: Everything You Need To Know ( PIC) by legalwealth(m): 9:38am On Apr 03, 2018
Glay:
After buying s8+ in January thinking i was using the latest phone, s9 was released in February and now s10 rumours? Lool, these tech companies are scammers o, na lie...I'm using this s8 until it spoils grin grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Rumors: Everything You Need To Know ( PIC) by ajaymina(m): 10:15am On Apr 03, 2018
techki33:
It's hard to believe that just weeks after Samsung released its Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9+, we're already talking about the Galaxy S10. But such is the technology world we live in.

In truth, the Galaxy S10 and, presumably, the S10+ promise to be the most important Samsung releases in years. The handsets will go up against three new iPhones from Apple that are expected to debut this fall, and the new Galaxies could be the first from Samsung to offer 3D face scanners.

Of course, things very well could change dramatically in the coming months. Regardless, here's what we've heard about the Galaxy S10 so far.

SOURCE: Samsung Galaxy S10 Rumors: Everything You Need to Know

kai! Africa my African,dumping ground of huge revenue gain to the Oyinbos (I bet u, u'll never see d likes of Bill Gate using such phone...come to Naija,because of dis phone a lot of stories dat touches d heart will unfold.

What's so significant bout d features

I don't even know what to say again sef...,tired of African mentality,
Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Rumors: Everything You Need To Know ( PIC) by Tlyon(m): 10:23am On Apr 03, 2018
S3ttingz:

Anyway

Very clean Sony system for sell
Ram 2Gig
Hard drive 160 Gig
Window 7 professional
Back up 2hrs
Wireless
Bluetooth

Location Abeokuta
Asking price 40k
no be small what your last price
Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Rumors: Everything You Need To Know ( PIC) by Tlyon(m): 10:23am On Apr 03, 2018
S3ttingz:

Anyway

Very clean Sony system for sell Ram 2Gig Hard drive 160 Gig Window 7 professional Back up 2hrs Wireless Bluetooth
Location Abeokuta Asking price 40k
no be same what your last price
Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Rumors: Everything You Need To Know ( PIC) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 03, 2018
If you have an s7 edge, stick with it. There is really nothing new in the s8 except Bixby, wait android 8.0 for s7 edge has Bixby but not with Bixby voice. Why do you need Bixby when you have Google assistance. I recently got the s8+ and I prefer my s7 edge to it because it feels premium. This tech companies have nothing new to offer seriously.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Rumors: Everything You Need To Know ( PIC) by Mofe72: 2:54pm On Apr 03, 2018
techki33:

A 3D face scanner

Samsung has been criticized for not having a 3D face scanner to compete with the Face ID in Apple's iPhone X. But a report from The Investor says that Samsung has partnered with 3D camera firm Mantis Vision to finally get a 3D scanner into the Galaxy S10.

Not much is known about the feature yet, but it's believed that the Mantis Vision technology will be able to compete on the same level as the Face ID feature on the iPhone X.

True bezel-free design, in-screen fingerprint reader

Samsung is clearly a believer in a bezel-less design and will likely remain so in 2019. In fact, according to a report in The Indian Express, the World Intellectual Property Organization recently published a Samsung patent filing that describes a new smartphone design featuring a completely bezel-less design.

Better yet, the patent shows a fingerprint scanner under the display, suggesting that this feature could also make its way to a Galaxy handset. While it's unclear whether the patent design will appear in the Galaxy S10, there's a good chance we'll see some sort of design overhaul in 2019.

Sticking with Qualcomm
In a move that could inform what happens in the Galaxy S10, Samsung in February announced that it had invested $5.6 billion in a new factory to build 7-nanometer chipsets. Not only would that allow for a smaller chip, but it would also pave the way for the company to make a variety of design changes with the extra room it'll have inside the handset.............................

Release date
It's too soon to predict the exact release date for the Galaxy S10, but if history is any guide, Samsung will likely stick to a similar timetable in 2019 as in other years. That means you should expect to see the new handset announced at next year's Mobile World Congress show, which gets underway Feb. 25. If Samsung follows a similar pattern for the S10 as did for the S9, the new phone would hit shelves by mid-March 2019.

I'm just here for the in-screen fingerprint sensor
Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Rumors: Everything You Need To Know ( PIC) by Mofe72: 2:56pm On Apr 03, 2018
grossintel:
If you have an s7 edge, stick with it. There is really nothing new in the s8 except Bixby, wait android 8.0 for s7 edge has Bixby but not with Bixby voice. Why do you need Bixby when you have Google assistance. I recently got the s8+ and I prefer my s7 edge to it because it feels premium. This tech companies have nothing new to offer seriously.

These days they just prey on human social insecurity

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Rumors: Everything You Need To Know ( PIC) by Mofe72: 2:58pm On Apr 03, 2018
ajaymina:

kai! Africa my African,dumping ground of huge revenue gain to the Oyinbos (I bet u, u'll never see d likes of Bill Gate using such phone...come to Naija,because of dis phone a lot of stories dat touches d heart will unfold.

What's so significant bout d features

I don't even know what to say again sef...,tired of African mentality,

Please give it a rest. Go to other countries and you'll still hear the same stories. It's not just Africans.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Rumors: Everything You Need To Know ( PIC) by wisdomkid: 8:13pm On Apr 03, 2018
This is so truth! lol.. I buy S9 plus with #380,000 and am expected to buy samsung galaxy s10 with how much? #500,000?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S10 Rumors: Everything You Need To Know ( PIC) by yeman1(m): 7:02am On Apr 04, 2018
bionixs:
God bless you sir
Amen brother

(1) (2) (Reply)

Download Gbwhatsapp Version 6.70 Apk For Android / NCC Seeks Reduction Of Data Charges / How To Browse With The Bonus Data From Airtel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.