Stats: 3,166,303 members, 7,864,457 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:33 PM

Policeman Defends His Colleague Who Brutalized A Lady In Lagos - Pictures - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Defends His Colleague Who Brutalized A Lady In Lagos - Pictures (26533 Views)

Labourer Rapes His Colleague To Death In Ondo / Nigerian Man Catches His White Lover With His Colleague In Germany. Photos / Man Who Brutalized His Wife After Taking Alcohol, Begs For Forgiveness. Photos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Policeman Defends His Colleague Who Brutalized A Lady In Lagos - Pictures by 4kDdullard: 4:35pm On Apr 02, 2018
This shithole country always recruiting criminals and illiterates like the dullard to fill up sensitive positions in the country and this is the result.

Re: Policeman Defends His Colleague Who Brutalized A Lady In Lagos - Pictures by iamtardey: 4:37pm On Apr 02, 2018
imagine a police officers English and shallow reasoning... he should be sacked straight up.

infact the two of them should be sacked

Re: Policeman Defends His Colleague Who Brutalized A Lady In Lagos - Pictures by enemyofprogress: 4:37pm On Apr 02, 2018
Why was she beated? I mean what did she did to them?
Re: Policeman Defends His Colleague Who Brutalized A Lady In Lagos - Pictures by Boss13: 4:39pm On Apr 02, 2018
That’s an ASP �
Re: Policeman Defends His Colleague Who Brutalized A Lady In Lagos - Pictures by Boss13: 4:40pm On Apr 02, 2018
That’s an ASP wow
Re: Policeman Defends His Colleague Who Brutalized A Lady In Lagos - Pictures by Shroud: 4:40pm On Apr 02, 2018
All right, can anyone tell me the difference between an armed robber who robs with a police uniform and a police man who robs and breaks the law ?

The kind of remarkable illiterates the police recruit is worrisome. This is a uniform retard that will be paid gratuity and pension for life and he can't even express himself better than a primary 6 pupil.

Re: Policeman Defends His Colleague Who Brutalized A Lady In Lagos - Pictures by 1x2x3: 4:41pm On Apr 02, 2018
Chisom12345:
Na wow ooo
The second police can even speak good English
Any way gods dey shaa

Kettle pointing finger at the pot.
Re: Policeman Defends His Colleague Who Brutalized A Lady In Lagos - Pictures by Sagay212: 4:44pm On Apr 02, 2018
lol..you wonder why they kill people anyhow...imagine the useless illiterate police. only God knows the number of people the idiot must have killed. The useless police force won't sack and jail the idiot for embarrassing the police and Nigeria as a whole.

Re: Policeman Defends His Colleague Who Brutalized A Lady In Lagos - Pictures by NwaliE01: 4:44pm On Apr 02, 2018
To the IGP

Re: Policeman Defends His Colleague Who Brutalized A Lady In Lagos - Pictures by davostar: 4:44pm On Apr 02, 2018
Imagine, he proudly said if he was there, the girl would have been DEAD...

Other than being an illiterate he is emotionless and a trigger happy person.

This is just so sad..

Police is not your friend.

Re: Policeman Defends His Colleague Who Brutalized A Lady In Lagos - Pictures by loomer: 4:45pm On Apr 02, 2018
simple English you cannot fit spoke grin

Re: Policeman Defends His Colleague Who Brutalized A Lady In Lagos - Pictures by Truflexunits(m): 4:45pm On Apr 02, 2018
Damn it, gbagaun at its loudest sounds. Lol
Re: Policeman Defends His Colleague Who Brutalized A Lady In Lagos - Pictures by Curvydick001: 4:45pm On Apr 02, 2018
Ellabae:
That man is so dump.

Yeah fucking dump
Re: Policeman Defends His Colleague Who Brutalized A Lady In Lagos - Pictures by yesloaded: 4:49pm On Apr 02, 2018

Re: Policeman Defends His Colleague Who Brutalized A Lady In Lagos - Pictures by AFONJAPIG(m): 4:50pm On Apr 02, 2018
see the kind of Yoruba illiterate we have in force... God and my children should forgive me if I decided not to come back to that shithole of a country

Re: Policeman Defends His Colleague Who Brutalized A Lady In Lagos - Pictures by nwaonyeze001(m): 4:50pm On Apr 02, 2018
DrMuzungu:
This second idiot should be first fired for being illiterate. He probably got the job with a fake diploma. Then, once fired, he should be arrested for inciting violence. Prisoners would LOVE to manhandle a former police officer.

Did u just say.....fake diploma? my guy, it FSLC, at most, SSCE, that is if they have, most of them just started programmes of various certifications and degrees
,...............who dash monkey banana?

Re: Policeman Defends His Colleague Who Brutalized A Lady In Lagos - Pictures by smalls001: 4:56pm On Apr 02, 2018
This guy just murderlized English!!!!
Re: Policeman Defends His Colleague Who Brutalized A Lady In Lagos - Pictures by nextstep(m): 4:56pm On Apr 02, 2018
"Does she have proof that the officer was beating the man?" Isn't that the very same video/picture she was taking? Police sef.

But it seems we need cheap webcams that people can wear that updates to social media with a press of a button. If more and more people start recording and speaking out about police misbehavior.... will it change anything?

Re: Policeman Defends His Colleague Who Brutalized A Lady In Lagos - Pictures by HeyCorleone(m): 4:57pm On Apr 02, 2018
"stoboone"..
Smh.
Re: Policeman Defends His Colleague Who Brutalized A Lady In Lagos - Pictures by calliope(f): 4:57pm On Apr 02, 2018
He can't even string together a decent sentence to defend his colleague. Dumb idiot.

To even think he's a police officer to have uttered such vile? He should be sacked too and apprehended immediately, so both him and his useless colleague serves as a deterrent for their irks.

Re: Policeman Defends His Colleague Who Brutalized A Lady In Lagos - Pictures by Fizzywah(m): 4:58pm On Apr 02, 2018
Ellabae:
That man is so dump.

Hmmmm...Should I tell this person
Re: Policeman Defends His Colleague Who Brutalized A Lady In Lagos - Pictures by naija1stpikin: 4:58pm On Apr 02, 2018
Like Bradley Bellick in prison break
DrMuzungu:
This second idiot should be first fired for being illiterate. He probably got the job with a fake diploma. Then, once fired, he should be arrested for inciting violence. Prisoners would LOVE to manhandle a former police officer.
Re: Policeman Defends His Colleague Who Brutalized A Lady In Lagos - Pictures by iamjavadem(m): 5:00pm On Apr 02, 2018
Firstly what the police man did is totally wrong but people need to try and have small sense and stop putting themseleves in harm's way, couldb't you have done the recording secretly or better still mind your business? Nothing can reverse the beating you were given.

Re: Policeman Defends His Colleague Who Brutalized A Lady In Lagos - Pictures by EmekaBlue(m): 5:04pm On Apr 02, 2018
See 2star officer expressing himself like a little thug. Shame

Re: Policeman Defends His Colleague Who Brutalized A Lady In Lagos - Pictures by dominique(f): 5:05pm On Apr 02, 2018
Chiimmmooo!!! Did that police officer ever pass through the for walls of school? shocked

I won't be surprised if he's not penalized and even gets promoted soon after.

Re: Policeman Defends His Colleague Who Brutalized A Lady In Lagos - Pictures by Dynamite02: 5:06pm On Apr 02, 2018
Police force nor wan use eye see anybody hold smart phone close to them. That was how I was in the market, brought out my phone to make an urgent call.. these people approached me and accused me off snapping them.. They were already bundling me into their vehicle.. I just gave them the phone say"oya check na". Na so them check ...run through my phone.. After wasting their head time... One of them said "I talk am say the way you dress... and look responsible you nor fit do that kind thing... but them nor they know finish".

Re: Policeman Defends His Colleague Who Brutalized A Lady In Lagos - Pictures by montero4(m): 5:07pm On Apr 02, 2018
Send this Samuel John back to school, I don't seem to understand his written English.
Re: Policeman Defends His Colleague Who Brutalized A Lady In Lagos - Pictures by BENEAMATA: 5:11pm On Apr 02, 2018
stevewale:
Nigeria Police is far from being fairly ok ... full of terrible animals in uniform. Dumb ass people
I disagree, ARMneTSY internaSHANAL actually rated the NPF as the, wait for it,. . . . . THE BESTEST COPS IN THE WORLD(T.M)! ! ! .Stop laughing, i'm being serious here,okay, stop laughing already and ask GOUGUL!
Re: Policeman Defends His Colleague Who Brutalized A Lady In Lagos - Pictures by xendra: 5:11pm On Apr 02, 2018
Sheuns:

This just proved that majority of our armed men are not only useless but uneducated as well. Imagine a cop going online threatening to kill someone if he was the one filmed?

Useless set of ne'er do wells intoxicated by their uniforms and guns.

We have no security in this country.
abeg leave Nigeria own for police, .....
Re: Policeman Defends His Colleague Who Brutalized A Lady In Lagos - Pictures by Holahtunez(m): 5:12pm On Apr 02, 2018
Wha du u xpect ov a sh'thole of a country
Re: Policeman Defends His Colleague Who Brutalized A Lady In Lagos - Pictures by Britishcoins(m): 5:19pm On Apr 02, 2018
DrMuzungu:
Well said
Re: Policeman Defends His Colleague Who Brutalized A Lady In Lagos - Pictures by LosVikingos: 5:19pm On Apr 02, 2018
XVIER:
Nigerians, we are use to phone recording every events that comes our way. Won't judge the policeman for now until I read the full story. Who knows the person (who might have done something wrong) being harrassed by the policeman might be a relative to the lady so she decided to video the event to seek false Justice.

Yeye dey smell

Pregnant Girls Freed In Baby Factory Raid / Air Force Officer Impostor Held In Lagos (photo) / Tambuwal To Emefiele: You’re Free To Run, But Leave Our Central Bank Alone