Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,120 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Man Who Brutalized His Wife After Taking Alcohol, Begs For Forgiveness. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Who Brutalized His Wife After Taking Alcohol, Begs For Forgiveness. Photos (27971 Views)

I Haven't Eaten For Days - Plantain Thief Caught In Sagamu Begs For Forgiveness / Man Flogs His Wife After Catching Her Having Sex With A Neighbour / Policeman Defends His Colleague Who Brutalized A Lady In Lagos - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Who Brutalized His Wife After Taking Alcohol, Begs For Forgiveness. Photos by dainformant(m): 6:20pm On Apr 10, 2018
A husband who was accused of beating and brutalizing his wife - has asked for her forgiveness after the news went viral. The Lagos based lady accused her husband of maltreating her after she advised him about drinking alcohol.

According to the woman, her husband who takes drugs to control his high blood pressure - allegedly descended on her after she told advised him against taking alcohol for his own health. The woman also claimed this is not the first time of being beaten in her marriage as she alleged that the husband no longer wants to take care of their child.

Now, according to ‎Emeka Ugwuonye‎, the husband has been asking his wife for forgiveness for the shameful acts as it has been said that the man must sign a tough and stringent undertaking not to touch his wife again or risk going to prison.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/man-who-brutalized-his-wife-after-taking-alcohol-begs-for-forgiveness-photos.html

See previous thread; https://www.nairaland.com/4442620/drunk-husband-brutalized-wife-lagos

Re: Man Who Brutalized His Wife After Taking Alcohol, Begs For Forgiveness. Photos by dainformant(m): 6:21pm On Apr 10, 2018

1 Like

Re: Man Who Brutalized His Wife After Taking Alcohol, Begs For Forgiveness. Photos by deliciousgeh(f): 6:22pm On Apr 10, 2018
Beat and beg....thats their method!

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Who Brutalized His Wife After Taking Alcohol, Begs For Forgiveness. Photos by myself13: 6:55pm On Apr 10, 2018
Understandably, this is a barbaric act perpetrated by her husband but atimes it takes the mercy of God and sheer self-control to contain a woman's excesses. Signing an undertaking isn't the best remedy for domestic violence. Family crisis is best resolved within the family unit. Inviting a relative or other extended family members to mediate and resolve domestic issues like this would produce a more harmonious long lasting solution.
Reconciliation and acceptance that comes from the heart cannot be compared with one enforced by law.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Brutalized His Wife After Taking Alcohol, Begs For Forgiveness. Photos by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 10, 2018
deliciousgeh:

Yeske. Awaniyen grin

That's our tried & trusted method.

Mine is much more excitin' anyway, if you want, I can give you a taste.

You'll ask 4 more trust me...

5 Likes

Re: Man Who Brutalized His Wife After Taking Alcohol, Begs For Forgiveness. Photos by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 10, 2018
angry angry angry

☣ ☠

She should still flee... Give him some space.

The devil in him cannot leave by mere forgiveness

☣ ☠

10 Likes

Re: Man Who Brutalized His Wife After Taking Alcohol, Begs For Forgiveness. Photos by demolinka(m): 8:09pm On Apr 10, 2018
This one na marriage or mortal combat? Which kain human beans be these young boys sef

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Brutalized His Wife After Taking Alcohol, Begs For Forgiveness. Photos by ibori1(m): 8:10pm On Apr 10, 2018
shocked

u mean e did dis to her?

1 Like

Re: Man Who Brutalized His Wife After Taking Alcohol, Begs For Forgiveness. Photos by Ellabae(f): 8:11pm On Apr 10, 2018
ShyCypher:

Yeske. Awaniyen grin

Bros welldone. 50 shades of grey fan.
Re: Man Who Brutalized His Wife After Taking Alcohol, Begs For Forgiveness. Photos by esthy86(f): 8:12pm On Apr 10, 2018
I hate men that beat their wife

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Brutalized His Wife After Taking Alcohol, Begs For Forgiveness. Photos by amiibaby(f): 8:13pm On Apr 10, 2018
Good for them
Re: Man Who Brutalized His Wife After Taking Alcohol, Begs For Forgiveness. Photos by asawanathegreat(m): 8:15pm On Apr 10, 2018
The man should be jailed 4 some months, so he can learn his lessons

5 Likes

Re: Man Who Brutalized His Wife After Taking Alcohol, Begs For Forgiveness. Photos by Pavore9: 8:16pm On Apr 10, 2018
While he go work on his addiction, combining medication with alcohol is lethal

1 Like

Re: Man Who Brutalized His Wife After Taking Alcohol, Begs For Forgiveness. Photos by MissRaine69(f): 8:16pm On Apr 10, 2018
deliciousgeh:
And the cycle continues

1 Like

Re: Man Who Brutalized His Wife After Taking Alcohol, Begs For Forgiveness. Photos by fuellessgen: 8:16pm On Apr 10, 2018
Who's this Emeka Ugwonye sef? undecided I'm tired of reading about him on nairaland.
Re: Man Who Brutalized His Wife After Taking Alcohol, Begs For Forgiveness. Photos by MissRaine69(f): 8:17pm On Apr 10, 2018
asawanathegreat:
The man should be jailed 4 some months, so he can learn his lessons
The delimma is if she does not work which seems to the the case what will become of his children?
Re: Man Who Brutalized His Wife After Taking Alcohol, Begs For Forgiveness. Photos by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 10, 2018
angry Ignore the native doctor below me.... Forgive and dump his multi coloured ass

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Brutalized His Wife After Taking Alcohol, Begs For Forgiveness. Photos by popsyleo1: 8:18pm On Apr 10, 2018
Forgive and face your marriage. Bringing it to the public is good but not too good. Some will be there to spoil the marriage. Be careful
Re: Man Who Brutalized His Wife After Taking Alcohol, Begs For Forgiveness. Photos by kingthreat(m): 8:22pm On Apr 10, 2018
So your husband beat you, you report on social media?

1 Like

Re: Man Who Brutalized His Wife After Taking Alcohol, Begs For Forgiveness. Photos by asawanathegreat(m): 8:22pm On Apr 10, 2018
MissRaine69:

The delimma is if she does not work which seems to the the case what will become of his children?
Bros let them struggle with their mother, after all orphans do survive.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Brutalized His Wife After Taking Alcohol, Begs For Forgiveness. Photos by Snow02: 8:25pm On Apr 10, 2018
MissRaine69:
And the cycle continues
69 is what comes to mind when I see you
Re: Man Who Brutalized His Wife After Taking Alcohol, Begs For Forgiveness. Photos by yeman1(m): 8:26pm On Apr 10, 2018
So serious embarassed
Re: Man Who Brutalized His Wife After Taking Alcohol, Begs For Forgiveness. Photos by eherbal(m): 8:31pm On Apr 10, 2018
To beat is human. to forgive earns you more beating grin

1 Like

Re: Man Who Brutalized His Wife After Taking Alcohol, Begs For Forgiveness. Photos by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 10, 2018
ShyCypher:

Yeske. Awaniyen grin

BDSM FTW grin

Will you let her choose the safe word?
Re: Man Who Brutalized His Wife After Taking Alcohol, Begs For Forgiveness. Photos by donb06: 8:36pm On Apr 10, 2018
kingthreat:
enyia get sense... This one na marriage until em kill her u go happy.... Sha I understand u maybe u experienced it as a child and the woman involved died in silence

6 Likes

Re: Man Who Brutalized His Wife After Taking Alcohol, Begs For Forgiveness. Photos by luckysmills: 8:38pm On Apr 10, 2018
Hmmmmmm, he's gonna kill you one day and ask for forgiveness. Too bad.

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Brutalized His Wife After Taking Alcohol, Begs For Forgiveness. Photos by luckysmills: 8:40pm On Apr 10, 2018
I think you need a social worker in your marriage.
Re: Man Who Brutalized His Wife After Taking Alcohol, Begs For Forgiveness. Photos by Maliki001: 8:42pm On Apr 10, 2018
esthy86:
I hate men that beat their wife
he should be punished

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Brutalized His Wife After Taking Alcohol, Begs For Forgiveness. Photos by Maliki001: 8:43pm On Apr 10, 2018
Pavore9:
While he go work on his addiction, combining medication with alcohol is lethal
She should jst guve him sime space for thats da best
Re: Man Who Brutalized His Wife After Taking Alcohol, Begs For Forgiveness. Photos by dalynch(f): 8:45pm On Apr 10, 2018

Why should he beat her. Is she a slave, or is he a beast. Don't support evil.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Soldiers Kill 3 Suspected IPOB Members In Arochukwu (Video) / Policeman Loses AK-47 With 60 Rounds Of Ammunition While Watching Super Eagles / Youths Lynch 2 Scrap Collectors For Beating Young Man To Death In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.