Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,234 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Nigerian Man Drags Pastor For Allegedly Extorting And Sleeping With His Wife - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Drags Pastor For Allegedly Extorting And Sleeping With His Wife (387 Views)

Lagos Arraigns Pastor For Allegedly Raping, Impregnating Daughter / Police Arraign Fake Pastor For Raping A Woman During 'Cleansing' In His House / Lady Calls Out Her Partner For Assaulting Her And Sleeping With Their Maid - Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Drags Pastor For Allegedly Extorting And Sleeping With His Wife by Asonaija: 3:28pm On Apr 02, 2018
A pastor has been accused by a man for sleeping with his wife and extorting her of a huge sum of money in the name of spiritual works, the man has reportedly dragged the fake pastor to their town hall meeting to face the council of elders in Jesse town.

Smart Ojeski took to facebook share the news and also the pastor’s pictures;

Beware of fake prophets with their so called miracles,my family just been victimized by fake bishop prophet doctor onovwiona Emmanuel off mountain of prayer ministry ikewun street by water board road jesse town, he’s been sleeping with my wife extorting Lot’s of money from her in the name of spiritual works, right now I had summoned the idiot and my wife to the council of elders Jesse town after bruising him up at jesse garage lagos park on the 27th mach, so please come to oguedion town hall for the complete hearing on coming wednesday 4th of April 2018 witnesses and evidence’s are on standby thank you.

http://www.asonaija.com.ng/2018/04/nigerian-man-drags-pastor-for-allegedly.html

Re: Nigerian Man Drags Pastor For Allegedly Extorting And Sleeping With His Wife by GloriaNinja(f): 3:44pm On Apr 02, 2018
LAGOS AND WEIRD NEWS

(1) (Reply)

Police Speaks On Dreaded Badoo Cult / Three Underage Siblings Found Dead Inside Abandoned Vehicle / Woman Beats Mother-in-law To Death In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.