Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,957 members, 7,817,811 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Tecno Droipad 10 Pro 2 With Remix OS Not Pairing With Keyboard.. Pls Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Droipad 10 Pro 2 With Remix OS Not Pairing With Keyboard.. Pls Help (1818 Views)

Phone os Not Working / Huawei Says Hongmeng OS Not For Smartphones, Intends To Continue With Android / Huawei Says Hongmeng OS Not For Smartphones, Intends To Continue With Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Droipad 10 Pro 2 With Remix OS Not Pairing With Keyboard.. Pls Help by MRoss: 4:25pm On Apr 02, 2018
Hello house, I bought a Tecno Droipad 10 pro2 in in March but the tab doesn’t pair with the Keyboard anymore. Please what could be problem? The tab pairs with other devices but doesn’t see the keyboard. Is there anyway that can be fixed? Pls help as I no dey Naija to take it back to where I got it.. i ve only used it for two weeks
Re: Tecno Droipad 10 Pro 2 With Remix OS Not Pairing With Keyboard.. Pls Help by gilloway(m): 4:40pm On Apr 02, 2018
Give us more details, What Keyboard? Have you used more than one device with the keyboard? Did you flash a ROM on your phone?
Re: Tecno Droipad 10 Pro 2 With Remix OS Not Pairing With Keyboard.. Pls Help by MRoss: 7:00pm On Apr 02, 2018
I bought this device on the 18th of March.. Never paired keyboard with any other device. I didn't flash anything because the device is new. I was using the keyboard last Wednesday and it stopped responding all of a sudden.. Since then, I have tried to pair the keyboard with the tab but its not pairing. Infact,the tab's Bluetooth isn't seeing the keyboard's. Maybe the keyboard's Bluetooth is faulty because other devices can't see the keyboard's Bluetooth. I have charged and charged the keyboard maybe its the battery. I dunno the prob . The most painful part is, I bought the tab because of the keyboard.
Re: Tecno Droipad 10 Pro 2 With Remix OS Not Pairing With Keyboard.. Pls Help by MRoss: 7:03pm On Apr 02, 2018
gilloway:
Give us more details, What Keyboard? Have you used more than one device with the keyboard? Did you flash a ROM on your phone?
The keyboard that came with me the tab.. Its a Tecno droidpad 10 pro 2 with Remis Os.. It comes with a keyboard
Re: Tecno Droipad 10 Pro 2 With Remix OS Not Pairing With Keyboard.. Pls Help by sureinfo: 11:53pm On Apr 02, 2018
MRoss:
Hello house, I bought a Tecno Droipad 10 pro2 in in March but the tab doesn’t pair with the Keyboard anymore. Please what could be problem? The tab pairs with other devices but doesn’t see the keyboard. Is there anyway that can be fixed? Pls help as I no dey Naija to take it back to where I got it.. i ve only used it for two weeks
take it to carl care
Re: Tecno Droipad 10 Pro 2 With Remix OS Not Pairing With Keyboard.. Pls Help by Jibsonified(m): 8:08am On Nov 14, 2018
Having this issue right now, Please kindly update how you resolved it, if you have.

(1) (Reply)

Doogee Y8: Cheap And Premium / Any Airtel User Experiencing This During The Evening? / Infinix S4 Is Coming With A Whole New Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.