Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,248 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Any Airtel User Experiencing This During The Evening? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Any Airtel User Experiencing This During The Evening? (1824 Views)

Pls Airtel User's I Need Ur Help Here / Get 23GB For #1000 And 4GB For #200 Only Airtel User Check It Out / Airtel Megapack Problems: Users Are Experiencing This, No Response From Airtel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Airtel User Experiencing This During The Evening? by dessz(m): 7:02pm On Mar 02, 2019
So during the day from midnight till about 4pm..airtel network would be fast but from that evening the net gets so slow that sending WhatsApp messages is a problem.. Does anyone in benin experience this as well?

This pic is me downloading in Playstore, see d download speed 12kb/s wtf angry angry .. Anybody?

2 Likes

Re: Any Airtel User Experiencing This During The Evening? by Nicechris26: 7:08pm On Mar 02, 2019
Please is pay gold global trading a scam? Pls i need to know oo
Re: Any Airtel User Experiencing This During The Evening? by respect80(m): 7:15pm On Mar 02, 2019
Pls is there any other road to Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Any Airtel User Experiencing This During The Evening? by Mizik(m): 7:16pm On Mar 02, 2019
dessz:
So during the day from midnight till about 4pm..airtel network would be fast but from that evening the net gets so slow that sending WhatsApp messages is a problem.. Does anyone in benin experience this as well?

This pic is me downloading in Playstore, see d download speed 12kb/s wtf angry angry .. Anybody?
I'm also experiencing this o.
My network is so bad and unstable like seriously.
I don't know what is happening..
Re: Any Airtel User Experiencing This During The Evening? by dessz(m): 7:19pm On Mar 02, 2019
Mizik:
I'm also experiencing this o.
My network is so bad and unstable like seriously.
I don't know what is happening..
in benin as well? Do u receive msg like 2mins after it has been sent?
Re: Any Airtel User Experiencing This During The Evening? by Mizik(m): 7:27pm On Mar 02, 2019
dessz:
no but even my calls have been really bad. Like its disconnecting and sometimes it doesn't connect sometimes i can't even hear what the person on the other end is saying

3 Likes

Re: Any Airtel User Experiencing This During The Evening? by Mizik(m): 7:27pm On Mar 02, 2019
dessz:
I'm in lagos
Re: Any Airtel User Experiencing This During The Evening? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Mar 02, 2019
MTN remains the best.They lead others follow
Re: Any Airtel User Experiencing This During The Evening? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 02, 2019
Try switching back to 3g. And stay there
Re: Any Airtel User Experiencing This During The Evening? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 02, 2019
dessz:

I don't like dead pool ... He talks too much

1 Like

Re: Any Airtel User Experiencing This During The Evening? by Generalnomercy: 8:54pm On Mar 02, 2019
Globalcom is worse with 0.02k per second.

Glo is the worst network in the world.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Any Airtel User Experiencing This During The Evening? by dessz(m): 9:41pm On Mar 02, 2019
Abuheekmat:

OK.. Can u now go to the topic then?

1 Like

Re: Any Airtel User Experiencing This During The Evening? by dessz(m): 9:46pm On Mar 02, 2019
Atiku:
Try switching back to 3g. And stay there
it made things worse lol.. Thanks though.. I'm really fed up with airtel

1 Like

Re: Any Airtel User Experiencing This During The Evening? by khalidx: 12:53am On Mar 03, 2019
Abuheekmat:

and powerless
Re: Any Airtel User Experiencing This During The Evening? by Olayinka777(m): 11:29am On Mar 03, 2019
asuustrike1:
MTN remains the best.They lead others follow
. Lie!
9mobile is the father of them all!
Re: Any Airtel User Experiencing This During The Evening? by bravesoul247(m): 3:25pm On Mar 03, 2019
dessz:

but it was fast at my area sha
Re: Any Airtel User Experiencing This During The Evening? by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 04, 2019
Olayinka777:
. Lie!
9mobile is the father of them all!
Since the take of etisalat by 9mobile their services has diminished. Many areas are having poor signal issue
Re: Any Airtel User Experiencing This During The Evening? by Olayinka777(m): 5:01pm On Mar 04, 2019
asuustrike1:

Since the take of etisalat by 9mobile their services has diminished. Many areas are having poor signal issue

False!
Re: Any Airtel User Experiencing This During The Evening? by Nobody: 5:43pm On Mar 04, 2019
Olayinka777:

False!
That is the truth
Re: Any Airtel User Experiencing This During The Evening? by Olayinka777(m): 6:02pm On Mar 04, 2019
asuustrike1:

That is the truth
if u say so!
Re: Any Airtel User Experiencing This During The Evening? by Nnamsco4real: 4:58pm On Mar 05, 2019
If you want to enjoy Airtel network Use a 4G enabled device. That is, switch to 4G mode only. Airtel network became terrible on my device, I had to use Mifi to power it up. The network is very terrible on 3G downwards.
Re: Any Airtel User Experiencing This During The Evening? by Duyo1(m): 7:38pm On Mar 06, 2019
Am also experiencing such problem of late here in Benin.
[color=#006600][/color]
dessz:

Re: Any Airtel User Experiencing This During The Evening? by freemanbubble: 9:03pm On Mar 06, 2019
Am in Benin city

Have not experienced such o

Ugbowo

But that of not hearing some one at the other end is happening
I experienced that one this evening

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Custom ROM For Tecno Spark 2 (ka7) / A30 Avaible For Sale / What Does FPS Mean?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.