Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,587 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) (43361 Views)

I Produce Fake Wine Because My Master Refused To Settle Me – Suspect / Michael Adiku On Offa Bank Robbery: "Why I Killed Over 20 People" / I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by blazer2018: 6:00pm On Apr 02, 2018
shocked

Mad people everywhere...Have u now bn settled?

You destroyed ur life and those of the innocent kids the couple left behind..smh

To the gallows straight!!!
Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 02, 2018
grin
nairavsdollars:
na dem. they can do anything for money

4 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by frankson1(m): 6:01pm On Apr 02, 2018
Since his now late brother refused to pay him, the prison will pay..he didn't loose.

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by gaby(m): 6:01pm On Apr 02, 2018
The same thing that led to God is Good motors kidnap and eventual death.

So saddening..
Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by HeyCorleone(m): 6:01pm On Apr 02, 2018
Now that he's killed the man, what next?
The Devil indeed drives us to thoughtless decisions.

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by achi4u(m): 6:02pm On Apr 02, 2018
tamethem:
I like developers!
Its a sad event though.
Developers will near disappoint.
Ego, Ego Ego, Ego Ego

In a bid to ridicule Igbos, you wrote nonsense
Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 02, 2018
GloriaNinja:
undecided WHY WOULD HE ALSO HACK THE WOMAN TO DEATH ALSO? SOME PEOPLE WICKED PASS SATAN...HE SHOUKD HAVE LEFT EVERYTHING FOR GOD TO JUDGE, SEE WHAT BUHARI'S REGIME HAS CAUSED. I HOPE HE GETS CAPITAL PUNISHMENT, EVIL MAN.
stop changing your pic as if you are looking for a husband
Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by beautyhd: 6:02pm On Apr 02, 2018
Ogun state again for bad news

Ogun state residents whether afonjas, Igbos or awusas
are evil perpetrators. Ogun state can badly influence a saint.

Don't spill trash here
Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by PANDOSGUY(m): 6:02pm On Apr 02, 2018
must he settle you for God sake..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Apr 02, 2018
gaby:
The same thing that led to God is Good motors kidnap and eventual death.

So saddening..
how do it happen bro
Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by Britishcoins(m): 6:03pm On Apr 02, 2018
Chai you killed ur brother because he could not settle you after 3 years?
What about me, I served and still serving my uncle since 2008, and he is currently financially broke, and I pray for him and his family every nights.
Y do people have wicked mind?
God help us... I know that I will be master very soon,all the lost years will come and pass
[b][/b]chail

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 02, 2018
PANDOSGUY:
must he settle you for God sake..
3yr year
And you open this your rubbish mouth to say this

You must be Damm mad

3 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by JONNYSPUTE(m): 6:05pm On Apr 02, 2018
He should be hacked to death too. What nonsense
Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by Westbestside: 6:06pm On Apr 02, 2018
I have been saying this, that these people constitute 50% of crime in the southwest. I have read countless of their crimes here that were committed in the southwest. You cannever hear any crime committed in the southeast that are committed by westerner or northerner. Well, no be today them Don dey kill their relatives. If one of them can kill his father and wounded his mother because the father refuses to buy bike for him. Who the hell is brother.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by rajiraymond(m): 6:06pm On Apr 02, 2018
And you have been finally settled now!

This life ehn.........
Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by sonnie10: 6:07pm On Apr 02, 2018
I don't know of any Oga that settles after just three years. About 5 years is usually the standard.

Wonder what he would have learned in such short period. Moreover, if he did not do well, where did he expect the money for his settlement to come from?

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by uba1991: 6:08pm On Apr 02, 2018
this is an average igbo man. To them MONEY IS EVERYTHING. Very stupid, good for nothing ipob decendant

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 02, 2018
Igbo Amaka o.

They won't come here to claim these ones. . . .
Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by kennymartinz(m): 6:17pm On Apr 02, 2018
wahalla dey for this country ooooh so many bokoharam out there.
Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by ACE1010: 6:18pm On Apr 02, 2018
Chai shocked shocked shocked Buhari why nau cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by Jabioro: 6:19pm On Apr 02, 2018
Tell me why he should not forever remained in chain? I wish him a roughly and painful date with gallaw man.
Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by princeadams11: 6:19pm On Apr 02, 2018
PurplePatch:
Just watch and see children storm this thread for some kind if tribal war.

Back to the topic, Its just unfortunate. He who kills by the sword....
Are you scared that people will say bad things about your tribe just the way you do to other tribes?

4 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by Kennitrust(m): 6:20pm On Apr 02, 2018
The worst way to get your settlement.

Never will you live among the free man again.

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by Nwaotu10(m): 6:27pm On Apr 02, 2018
Buhari Why?

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by asawanathegreat(m): 6:42pm On Apr 02, 2018
Let him face d greener pasture of our laws
Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by jnfoage: 6:47pm On Apr 02, 2018
Just look at the head of the pig like puff puff with surplus yeast. Little wonder Okwudili Okoro is one of the foolish pigs who want to make one cursed potopoto area look like dubai.
I sometimes wonder what is wrong with our system. Honestly if I have my way, pigs will be ostracised to their potopoto homes while I sit down and watch how they become the world greatest. Foolish animals. Nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 02, 2018
But this is too clean to be the murder weapon. A good lawyer will get the guy off
Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by Toide: 6:56pm On Apr 02, 2018
lat1tudeo5:
Very clean UK used Sony laptop for sell 2 gig ram 160 gig hard drive Wireless Back up 2hrs
Location Abeokuta Asking price 43k
. carry your market go jooo,what is your problem!
Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by mysteryman2014: 6:58pm On Apr 02, 2018
The physiological relief he sought to heal is troubled heart he has gotten, however at a price that will cost him his soul.

Lesson look beyond the relief sought when in pain before taking the path of brutal revenge..... What if I am caught.

Maybe if he had thought it through he might avoid the trouble he never bargained for..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Cocaine Dealer Arrested In Bangkok (Photo) / Soldiers Flogged Me For Not Greeting Them In Lagos - Lady (Video) / My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.