Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) (43366 Views)

How I Killed My Cousin, Friend, 3 Others For Rituals - Fruit Seller Confesses / I Produce Fake Wine Because My Master Refused To Settle Me – Suspect / I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by Toide: 7:02pm On Apr 02, 2018
man's inhumanity to man!
Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by winj3: 7:02pm On Apr 02, 2018
Yes, Igbo people will do anything for money - Fact!
Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by NairaMaster1(m): 7:05pm On Apr 02, 2018
The guy did bad.
However, most of my Igbo brothers and wives are very wicked to their servants. I know of one that's bragging about how he didn't settle 7 of his boys that served him for solid 5 years.
Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by Eju2018(m): 7:06pm On Apr 02, 2018
I am scared of this country. Make rapture happen make I go heaven pls
Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by Dearlord(m): 7:23pm On Apr 02, 2018
Both deserved what they bargained.

Some Masters are more evil than the devil, you will see a young talent been ruined and stranded for over 6-12 years of apprenticeship. Some lucky ones may be alive to tell the tales after the expiration of their agreement.

Some apprentice can be so dumb and full of waste after so many years that the Master himself need to be settled by the apprentice
Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by ursullalinda(f): 7:29pm On Apr 02, 2018
So sad, u will grow above ur peers. Mmadu aburochukwu
Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 02, 2018
achi4u:
In a bid to ridicule Igbos, you wrote nonsense

You mean it?

Wonderful!

I like you also

grin

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by basadenet: 7:43pm On Apr 02, 2018
The guys deserve to die by hanging or firing squad.....
Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by pennywys(m): 7:51pm On Apr 02, 2018
GloriaNinja:
undecided WHY WOULD HE ALSO HACK THE WOMAN TO DEATH ALSO? SOME PEOPLE WICKED PASS SATAN...HE SHOUKD HAVE LEFT EVERYTHING FOR GOD TO JUDGE, SEE WHAT BUHARI'S REGIME HAS CAUSED. I HOPE HE GETS CAPITAL PUNISHMENT, EVIL MAN.
you are beautiful kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by Sctests: 7:59pm On Apr 02, 2018
HRich:
I served for five years, the man got married in my third year of serving, he refused to settle me after the fifth year as agreed,

Rather he sent me to village, that he will come by December and settle me,

This happen August 18'th 2005, I left Kaduna state Nigeria to village under a heavy rain that evening,

Getting to my village, I met my poor mum, my my poor siblings, Dad was dead

I told my mum all that happened, she cried and cried,

I encouraged her to stop crying that all I know was that, I'm going to make it, no matter what it takes,

My master in question gave me 2000 naira after night transport,

after getting to my village, I had 1700 naira left,

after two days, i told my mum I'm going back to Kaduna state,

she didn't argue,

in getting to Kaduna, information went to the man that I have returned to the state, just with the help of a friend

I was entering to centre market when he and his pregnant wife saw me,

he said what am I doing in Kaduna, without fear I looked at him to his eyes and said, I CAME BACK ON MY OWN, AS I'M NO LONGER IN YOUR HOUSE

He told his pregnant wife to hold me there, with respect, I allowed her,

the man went to police station to make a report, we stood for past 2hours before the man final came with police

to cut long story short, I NEVER KILLED THE MAN, and I'd greet him whenever I see him

What did the police 'charge' you for?
Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by AFONJAPIG(m): 8:00pm On Apr 02, 2018
now they will settle you in the prison

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by cyberaddict: 8:20pm On Apr 02, 2018
HRich:

On getting to Kaduna, information reached the man that I had returned to the state with the help of a friend.

I was entering Centre Market when he and his pregnant wife saw me.

He asked what I was doing in Kaduna, without fear I looked him in the eyes and said; I CAME BACK ON MY OWN, AS I'M NO LONGER IN YOUR HOUSE.

He told his pregnant wife to hold me there, with respect, I allowed her.

The man went to police station to make a report, we stood for over 2 hours before the man finally came with police.

To cut the long story short, I NEVER KILLED THE MAN, and I'd greet him whenever I see him

So what happened next? Were you arrested? Did you stay back in Kd......Have you made something of yourself?

Finish your story.

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by nbkeweka(m): 8:27pm On Apr 02, 2018
Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by montero4(m): 8:37pm On Apr 02, 2018
Is he from Okposi in Ebonyi state? Looks more like them
Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by friendlyenemy: 8:48pm On Apr 02, 2018
Come along and click the signature if you wanna get first class free tutorials and tools that matches all kind of hustle..... If you know you know.
Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by Charly68: 8:54pm On Apr 02, 2018
I hope other patrons will learn from this,of a truth many of them are slave masters ..they used the boys and when it is time to settle them,they resort to gymics...
Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by NdiaraIGBO: 9:05pm On Apr 02, 2018
Westbestside:
I have been saying this, that these people constitute 50% of crime in the southwest. I have read countless of their crimes here that were committed in the southwest. You cannever hear any crime committed in the southeast that are committed by westerner or northerner. Well, no be today them Don dey kill their relatives. If one of them can kill his father and wounded his mother because the father refuses to buy bike for him. Who the hell is brother.

You are a slowpoke, the idiattttts are responsible for 90% of all crimes in our state. They are hungry and wild in the East.
that's why nobody goes there, even their own. Animals! (No tribe mentioned, I leabe it to your intelligence, igwe prople)
Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by omoelerin1: 9:27pm On Apr 02, 2018
Pat081:
Just 3yrs n u kill someone family wot do u want dos worker dat government fail to pay dey dia money 4 many years do now send him to jail n wot re police still want to do wit dia body so far dat u don knw wot kill dem let d dead rest in peace
What is the meaning of all these? Does it cost you anything to write your sentences in full, instead of these jargons?
See what laziness has caused for you.
It is very bad.
Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by omoelerin1: 9:30pm On Apr 02, 2018
Skull miner, right?
Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by ud4u: 9:33pm On Apr 02, 2018
Wonders shall never end
Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by Pat081: 9:37pm On Apr 02, 2018
omoelerin1:
What is the meaning of all these? Does it cost you anything to write your sentences in full, instead of these jargons?
See what laziness has caused for you.
It is very bad.
u re nt well bros u too can do dis useless fool
Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by Forevergood: 9:52pm On Apr 02, 2018
GloriaNinja:
undecided WHY WOULD HE ALSO HACK THE WOMAN TO DEATH ALSO? SOME PEOPLE WICKED PASS SATAN...HE SHOUKD HAVE LEFT EVERYTHING FOR GOD TO JUDGE, SEE WHAT BUHARI'S REGIME HAS CAUSED. I HOPE HE GETS CAPITAL PUNISHMENT, EVIL MAN.
......Have you forgotten where he is from.. Abakaliki.. Dia eye Dey Dia back ooo
Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by Witnes: 9:55pm On Apr 02, 2018
I with honest blamed d late brother who brought him to d city to be useful to himself, this kind of boys are left to be useless in d village, when u visit, look 4 over sized trouser and shirt, give to him and C singing ur praises in presence of his friends.
Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by maasoap(m): 10:00pm On Apr 02, 2018
GloriaNinja:
Buhari didn't encourage him to cheat his brother, it was in the blood. Use and dump no start today.
Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by maasoap(m): 10:03pm On Apr 02, 2018
Olalan:
Really don't understand what's happening around these days with the increase in murder cases in Nigeria, seems frustrated beings are increasing daily also the religious leaders need to preach more on loving ourselves rather than focusing on prosperity
And how the poor man will not make heaven for not paying tithe.
Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by Coolgent(m): 10:11pm On Apr 02, 2018
Only in yEAST
Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by HRich(m): 10:46pm On Apr 02, 2018
cyberaddict:

So what happened next? Were you arrested? Did you stay back in Kd......Have you made something of yourself?

Finish your story.

I actually cut it short to avoid making it too long for one to read,

then we went to police station, magaji gari police station Kaduna,

He told the police that he ask me to go to village and wait for my settlement by December, I was very young then as young as 18year old, was really looking unkept,

The police questioned him of his reason of asking me to go, he told them nothing, that of truth I didn't take any of his penny, just that I have finished serving and he don't have money to settle me at that moment,

the police ask him why he refused to take me to my people in the village by himself,

he told them nothing, that he has never been to my village before,

the case file still there in that station up till today,

so they turned to me, and asked me why I refused to go to the village as I was told by my master

I showed them my return ticket that I bought from Okigwe park,

same date of when i told them I came back to Kaduna,

they asked me where I intend to be sleeping, I told them Kaduna garage, they said do I know the risk of sleeping in that garage as small as I am??

I told them I have no choice, I can't stay in the village, when all my youthful age have been spent in the city,

They told the man to take me back to village by himself, and hand me over to my people, the man rejected,

I shouted in the police station that I have told my people in the village that I'm no long with this man, I have explained everything to my people

(I don't like remembering this)

The police ask him when he intend to settle me, he openly told them December that same year,

but since that August till date, nothing have been done,

Infect, I can't continue, I will just have a sleepless night, what I went through before I got back to Kaduna don't worth memorizing

But all thanks to God for life
Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by HRich(m): 10:48pm On Apr 02, 2018
Sctests:

What did the police 'charge' you for?

I actually cut it short to avoid making it too long for one to read,

then we went to police station, magaji gari police station Kaduna,

He told the police that he ask me to go to village and wait for my settlement by December, I was very young then as young as 18year old, was really looking unkept,

The police questioned him of his reason of asking me to go, he told them nothing, that of truth I didn't take any of his penny, just that I have finished serving and he don't have money to settle me at that moment,

the police ask him why he refused to take me to my people in the village by himself,

he told them nothing, that he has never been to my village before,

the case file still there in that station up till today,

so they turned to me, and asked me why I refused to go to the village as I was told by my master

I showed them my return ticket that I bought from Okigwe park,

same date of when i told them I came back to Kaduna,

they asked me where I intend to be sleeping, I told them Kaduna garage, they said do I know the risk of sleeping in that garage as small as I am??

I told them I have no choice, I can't stay in the village, when all my youthful age have been spent in the city,

They told the man to take me back to village by himself, and hand me over to my people, the man rejected,

I shouted in the police station that I have told my people in the village that I'm no long with this man, I have explained everything to my people

(I don't like remembering this)

The police ask him when he intend to settle me, he openly told them December that same year,

but since that August till date, nothing have been done,

Infect, I can't continue, I will just have a sleepless night, what I went through before I got back to Kaduna don't worth memorizing

But all thanks to God for life
Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by Xkalaban(m): 11:18pm On Apr 02, 2018
Anu mpam! Common sense u no gree get. Shebi the settlement don come since wey u murder ur fam in cold blood abi? Oya na go kukuma receive am for sanko. Dem go use ur anus take do sandwich for there tongue
Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by sweetilicious(f): 11:47pm On Apr 02, 2018
Evablizin:
embarassed

Prison will be your abode for the rest of your life. You're heartless and wicked.

Did you get the settlement you're looking for after killing him and his wife?
Am telling you. He will loose his freedom forever. People should reason well o

1 Like

Re: Why I Killed My Master And His Wife – Apprentice (Photo) by fortune1968: 2:13am On Apr 03, 2018
ODVanguard:
Yigbo why!!!
NA so dem be ooooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soldiers Flogged Me For Not Greeting Them In Lagos - Lady (Video) / My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help / Nigerian Cocaine Dealer Arrested In Bangkok (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.