Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week (55517 Views)

BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week / #bbnaija: See The Housemates That Are Up For Possible Eviction This Week / #BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible (Fake) Eviction This Sunday (2) (3) (4)

BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week by LasgidiOnline(m): 6:26pm On Apr 02, 2018
The Big Brother Naija live nomination show has just ended. Here are the names of the housemates that are up for possible eviction and how they nominated.

However, we were shocked while watching the show as Miracle nominated Cee-C and Lolu while Lolu nominated Cee-C and Miracle....what a coincidence right? 

See the full list below...

Tobi - Lolu and Nina
Khloe - Nina and Alex
Miracle - Cee-C and Lolu
Alex - Rico and Cee-C
Lolu - Cee-C and Miracle
Anto - Cee-C and Rico
Rico - Cee-C and Lolu
Nina - Lolu and Cee-C
Cee-C - Alex and Anto

Tobi was however not nomiated for eviction this week.

There you have it, which housemates do you think will be going home this week?

https://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2018/04/bbnaija-see-housemates-up-for-possible-eviction-this-week-2.html

Re: BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week by LasgidiOnline(m): 6:26pm On Apr 02, 2018
Re: BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week by veekid(m): 6:30pm On Apr 02, 2018
Oshisco

Re: BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week by NwaAmaikpe: 6:30pm On Apr 02, 2018

Miracle had his tribe working against him. We all knew there was no way super-tribalistic HOH Khloe was gonna put her brother Tobi up when she was given the opportunity to.

Rico, Miracle and CeeC cruise to the final.
Alex?
Well........ She's in the same mix as Lolu and Nina.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week by Narldon: 6:30pm On Apr 02, 2018

On the last day, Nigerian Guys will still be looking at Girls' "yansh" while going to hell.

Even Devil will be shouting " NwaAmaikpe enter oo make we lock Gate!!"

187 Likes 12 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week by tempest01(m): 6:30pm On Apr 02, 2018
Rico not being nominated Previously no go favour am for the end though...when he is finally nominated, he won’t have any repeat voter like others.

Alex or Rico is going home

Re: BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week by obojememe: 6:30pm On Apr 02, 2018
they just concluded nominations few seconds ago and here it is on nairaland una no get chill o

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week by Amirullaha(m): 6:30pm On Apr 02, 2018
When are they all going home

Re: BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week by Doctormarrvin: 6:31pm On Apr 02, 2018
Buhari

Re: BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week by Angelicka(f): 6:31pm On Apr 02, 2018
LasgidiOnline:
The Big Brother Naija live nomination show has just ended. Here are the names of the housemates that are up for possible eviction and how they nominated.

However, we were shocked while watching the show as Miracle nominated Cee-C and Lolu while Lolu nominated Cee-C and Miracle....what a coincidence right? 

See the full list below...

Tobi - Lolu and Nina
Khloe - Nina and Alex
Miracle - Cee-C and Lolu
Alex - Rico and Cee-C
Lolu - Cee-C and Miracle
Anto - Cee-C and Rico
Rico - Cee-C and Lolu
Nina - Lolu and Cee-C
Cee-C - Alex and Anto

Tobi was however not nomiated for eviction this week.

There you have it, which housemates do you think will be going home this week?

https://www.lasgidionline.com.ng/2018/04/bbnaija-see-housemates-up-for-possible-eviction-this-week-2.html

Oga what is nomiated?

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week by adeniyi3971(m): 6:31pm On Apr 02, 2018
Tobi my man

Re: BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week by Ifebaby16(m): 6:31pm On Apr 02, 2018

Re: BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week by Alajiki(m): 6:32pm On Apr 02, 2018
Khloe not nominated

Re: BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week by SUPOL(m): 6:33pm On Apr 02, 2018
We will vote Miracle back 2 back

Re: BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 02, 2018
bye bye Nina tongue

Re: BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week by eventowanbe: 6:34pm On Apr 02, 2018
Okay
Re: BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week by SUPOL(m): 6:34pm On Apr 02, 2018
Saviour22:
bye bye nina
when Alex is there?

Re: BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week by clintonsparkz(m): 6:34pm On Apr 02, 2018
Lolu and Rico bye bye

Re: BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week by HRich(m): 6:34pm On Apr 02, 2018
NONSENSE TV SHOW

Re: BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 02, 2018
Look at this op. Running faster than your shadow. You could not wait until khloe picked the chance card to know the real number of housemates. Khloe has added miracle to the list. Miracle, Cee-c, Lolu, Alex, Nina and Rico are up for eviction. Next time wait until you get the full info before posting.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week by annnikky(f): 6:35pm On Apr 02, 2018
Chai... Rico is up for eviction sad

Buh I wonder y Khloe wasn't nominated undecided

Re: BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week by Keywordconcept(m): 6:35pm On Apr 02, 2018
Re: BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 02, 2018
SUPOL:
when Alex is there?
who go vote 4 Nina? the only reason she survived last time it's because of Miracle fans, but this time around miracle is also on the chopping block.so I said bye bye Nina.

Re: BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week by ayusco85(m): 6:37pm On Apr 02, 2018
It's getting hot
Re: BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week by magiki(m): 6:37pm On Apr 02, 2018
I don't comment in BB NAIJA posts

Re: BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week by AlwaysUltraPad: 6:37pm On Apr 02, 2018

I like this. Miracle and Nina up for eviction. Let's see where this leave all of us. 40% again? Mina fans sharing their votes ? Mina might sink like bamteddy if votes are shared..

Loluforce voting cee c? Let's see if cee c people can return that favor this week. I'll vote Lolu, but it was a big miscalculation on their side if their alleged support for cee c over teddy was true.

Cee c could still be chosen over Rico . I trust the blind voting pattern Nigerians are known for.

Re: BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week by wonuola29(f): 6:38pm On Apr 02, 2018
annnikky:

. Khloe is the new HOH
Re: BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week by ayusco85(m): 6:39pm On Apr 02, 2018
annnikky:

After you will be claiming to be following BBNaija
You don't even knw that head of house don't get nominated for eviction but can nominate someone.

U welcome

Re: BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week by chigoziri2403(m): 6:40pm On Apr 02, 2018
cee_c always have the highest nomination week in week out, but never get evicted, I smell the hand of Jega @ card reader things
IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week by kelvyn7: 6:41pm On Apr 02, 2018
I just dey pity ceec cheesy

Re: BBNaija: Housemates Up For Possible Eviction This Week by kulrunsman79(m): 6:42pm On Apr 02, 2018
I want them to evict TBoss ........ She needs her father's blessings

Nigerian Celebrities At AMVCA 2017 Red Carpet (Photos) / BBNaija: Tboss Gave A Ninja A Material & It Sparks Outrage / Bbnaija: Whitemoney Caught Sleeping During Morning Workout Again (video)