Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

More Troops Sent To Combat Insurgency In Ukanafun (AKS) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / More Troops Sent To Combat Insurgency In Ukanafun (AKS) (5543 Views)

SOS From Ikot Inyang Udo Village In Ukanafun L.G.A, Akwa Ibom State / Akpabio Reacts To Insecurity Situation In Ukanafun And Etim Ekpo / Police Killed Because Of #100 In Ukanafun LGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Troops Sent To Combat Insurgency In Ukanafun (AKS) by MegaGenius: 8:26pm On Apr 02, 2018
More Troops have been sent to combat insurgency in Ukanafun Local Government Area of Akwa Ibom State as the cultists/violent youths refused to reach agreement with the State Government.

CommonersVoice gathers that the arrival of the previous troop did not mean much for the boys as there were still cases of kidnapping, armed robbery and killing in some areas of the local government recently after Akpan Assiek, a very popular market that attracts traders from different locations, in and out of the state was burnt down in the previous week.

Re: More Troops Sent To Combat Insurgency In Ukanafun (AKS) by Southguy: 8:33pm On Apr 02, 2018
Ok noted
Re: More Troops Sent To Combat Insurgency In Ukanafun (AKS) by Obainoneandonly(m): 9:17pm On Apr 02, 2018
Dats my guy home town.he was just telling me yesterday of how they ave been unable to bury their father,due to d disturbances of those boys.i hope d army take control of d situation
Re: More Troops Sent To Combat Insurgency In Ukanafun (AKS) by Millz404(m): 10:12am On Apr 03, 2018
Na wao... I served in the local government then.... Thank God say i don clear before them start

(1) (Reply)

Young Lady Found Dead After She Had Drown In River (graphic Photos) / BREAKING NEWS!!! Man Sees Dead Wife With Another Man / Forgotten Story Of Robert Sandifer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.