Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

My Cousin's Invention.. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / My Cousin's Invention.. (751 Views)

What Invention Did You Wish Existed? / Top Five Successful Invention By Nigerian Youths / Is There Still Any Invention Idea That Has Not Been Created ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Cousin's Invention.. by noona(f): 8:43pm On Apr 02, 2018
hi everyone,so here goes,I have this 15 years old cousin who's done with secondary school,he wants to study electrical engineering when he gets to the university,this boy is super intelligent,creative and innovative..I do not know what words I can really use to describe him..so recently he made this little box like gadget he called an inverter,my mom and I were amazed and in total shock when put it to use..the whole lit up like ? I still don't know what word to use,but all he had to do was just charge the inverter and plug to a socket in the house and everything comes on,he has made an electronic screwing device,an helicopter,a rechargeable fan..I'll have to post some pictures but I'll just post the picture of the inverter first..I'm looking for ways online to get funding for him,I really don't know what else to do..

1 Like

Re: My Cousin's Invention.. by noona(f): 8:46pm On Apr 02, 2018
I've been trying to post pictures ooooo.. sad
Re: My Cousin's Invention.. by brendan007: 8:48pm On Apr 02, 2018
Okay. Waiting.. ..........
Re: My Cousin's Invention.. by IME1: 8:48pm On Apr 02, 2018
He is great
God bless your cousin

To attach pictures
Click on the choose file
Then click on the file where the pictures are and click on them.
It will attach
Ensure the pictures are not over 3.9mb grin

Re: My Cousin's Invention.. by urvillagepeoplee(m): 5:15pm On Apr 06, 2018
if u want to upload pics,don't use opera,opera don't upload pics of recent.
Re: My Cousin's Invention.. by Trippledots(m): 6:17am On Jun 03, 2018
After village people commented this thread died...waawu.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get American Netflix? / Is Lagos State Gradually Installing 5G Cables? / Simulator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.