Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,976 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

My Husband Cheated With His Ex And He Blames Me For This - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Husband Cheated With His Ex And He Blames Me For This (383 Views)

She Retaliated After Her Husband Cheated, She Is Now Suicidal / Cheated With A Church Girl! I Have Finished Myself, What Do I Do Now? / Sex Once In 3 Months, Lasts 30 Secs Yet He Blames Me For Not Giving Him A Child (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Cheated With His Ex And He Blames Me For This by Samuelgr8: 8:51pm On Apr 02, 2018
Good day Ma,

Happy Easter to you and all the members of LS. I dont know how to begin cos I feel like I am partly to blame for my predicament but I feel so sad and I want you to post this cos I need help to remain sane.

Peter and myself were working in lab in a manufacturing company four years ago. He had just been transferred from our lokoja branch to Lagos branch. The first day he resumed,I was responsible for showing him around to other staff member. As a thank you for helping him settle down.he bought me lunch. I think I began to notice what a nice guy he was when he helped me carry my food to my table. Over the months,working with Peter exposed me to this young,handsome,caring and good guy.

I began to fall for him.But Peter had eyes for another lady working in sales. kate was a pretty girl,every guy wanted to be her boyfriend. When she met Peter,she flirted with him and the boy boy fell hard for her. He used to gist with me how he liked Kate and wanted to date her. I couldnt tell him I liked him for fear of being embarrassed. So instead,I became his listening ear and actually helped him plan to toast Kate. It was painful but I didnt have a choice. After like a month of chasing Kate,they both started dating.

They became the talk of the company. The perfect dating couple. I had to try and bury my feelings for Peter which was not easy. It was really painful to watch and be around them. Anyways,after like five months of dating. Peter told me he was ready to propose to Kate. He asked me to help him plan a surprise engagement. I declined but he said you know you are my best buddy. I eventually yielded. I planned a romantic proposal for them ,the way I would have loved to be proposed to. It was at a five star hotel by the poolside. All our friends and colleagues came for the surprise proposal.

When kate came in,she was totally surprised. But soon as Peter went on his knees

...read full story and other stories on the blog :

https://livelystones.com.ng/my-husband-cheated-with-his-ex-and-he-blames-me-for-this/

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Shares Story Of Hw His Wife's Piggy Bank Savings Saved Them From... / How To Engage Kids During The Holiday / Women Have Come A Long Way In Their Struggle To Equality - By Marie Louise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.