Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,022 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

My Bodyguard - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Bodyguard (42680 Views)

The Bodyguard 2 - Action/romance Thriller / The Bodyguard (part 2) / The Bodyguard - An Action/romance Thriller (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bodyguard by kingokoh(m): 8:53pm On Apr 02, 2018
My Bodyguard
(a story)
My name is jenifer Kings, the only daughter of Kings hotels, a very wealthy man. I love being rich and such but every good thing have its downside, the downside is not been free to do things you like, like going to loud birthday party or inviting amd playing with your friends. You are always expected to behave go to boring party with your parents where they only discuss buisiness, am even afraid I might end up marrying an old man with the way my parents take me to old party.
So since am not exactly a good girl I always sneak it and do things my way, its not my fault, am in year two and I still live with my parents cause they want to keep an eye on me, I now have to go to school from home,
I now always sneak out when the oppotunity arises, it was cool at first until, my dad hired someone to guard me, can you imagine, still I made the job unbearable that they all quit after a month or so, but he keep hiring since his rich.
Today am going to meet the new person he hires so I came downstairs to meet him, as I walk downstairs I can see his back, he wore a nice suit, thats their normal outfit, from the back I can see he have a nice low cut and a nice butt if I may say, hmmm he looks young unlike the rest and not bulky, he doesnt look like a guard at all so I moved to see his face
"oh Jenny you're here" my dad says as he saw me and I just nodded with a frown to show him am still not cool with the guard amd he acted cooly
"this is your new bodyguard" he said as the guy turn and looked at me, my throat constracted and my lips dried up by his handsomeness, he is no less than a greek god

visit www.udokaebooks..com

1 Like

Re: My Bodyguard by kingokoh(m): 8:54pm On Apr 02, 2018
My Bodyguard
part 2
I dragged myself and sat down beside my dad leaving like 3 inch space between us, I tried keeping straight face to show am not affected by his handsomeness,
"My name is Leo" he said again with a deep voice that sends tingles all over me,
"am Jenifer" I replied
"I will be going, I have told him everything he needs to know" My dad said, and took his bag and left, he told me last night he is travelling, mom is not back from her travel, my mom is into fashion so she bring goods from outside, I get enough of everything but not enough of their time.
"So whats your daily routine like" he asked still smiling, he is trying to be nice
"Well, school, house, church, am not allowed to party" I said sadly, and he just nodded
"let me guess, you love to party" he said and I looked at him and he gave me the warmest smile showing he understands my saddness and I returned the gesture
"come let me show you where you will be staying" I said and he followed me as I showed him the guest room, make my way to leave as he settles down and also being in a room with him doesn't help my hormones
"Think of me more as a friend, than a bodyguard" he said before I leave, I nodded and smile inwardly, though its a small sentence it makes a big difference
After few hours, am currently eating at the dinning table just my sweet fried rice prepare by Mrs Ify our cook and like my second mother, she is a very good cook and she taught me also but always refuse me to cook, am not complaining I dont fancy cooking much
"Mind if I sit with you" he said as I looked up and saw him with his own plate of rice, I nodded, I have been nodding alot with him around I don't trust my voice again. He is now wearing a black trouser with yellow top which totally looks cool on him.
"You can drop the formalities" I said cooly, he didn't reply and I look up to see his face
"Alright" he said barely above a whisper and I melted, now alright is my favourite word, I smiled at the silly thought.
(TBC)

1 Like

Re: My Bodyguard by kingokoh(m): 9:37pm On Apr 02, 2018
My Bodyguard
part 3
After eating am now watching film, with him, I can see he have all his attention on the movie while all my attention is on him, how can someone be this handsome, thats just cheating to others, I lost myself in him that I didnt know when the film ended
"Lets go out, home is boring" he said, bringing me out of my thought, wow thats the first time a bodyguard propose we go out, others enjoy locking me in
"sure, where do you suppose we go" I said since I have no where on mind. He checked his watch and its already 4 pm
"come I will show you" he said and stood up and with the thought of going out with him I felt self conscious and wonder is I should put on a nicer cloth, why do I even care I will go like that, but it seems my body didnt listen to me so I made way to my room to change and put a little make up
"wow" he said as he saw me came out wearing a white polo tucked in with a high waist sky blue jean, I smiled as I felt proud I could make him say that "I should warn you, where we are going may not be good for a rich girl like you" he said, and it made me angry cause people always see me as a rich spoilt brat so am annoyed
"Am not that sort of girl" I barked amd clenched my hand
"We shall see, kitty" he said with a smile and gesture me to follow him as we stepped outside, did he just called kitty
"Am jenifer" I reminded him incase he forgotten
"I know, kitty" he said and walker towards the gate, I wanted to ask why he call me kitty but I decided to ask why are we not taking the car "don't we need the car" I asked
"No, lets stretch our leg, its good for the body" he said to which I frown, am not a fan of walking, but I dont wanna tell him that cause that will prove am a rich kid.
After walking for a little while, am getting pretty tired, but I don't want to complain
"We are here" he said and I notice we are in a football field, I could see the players, two team, yellow team and the red team, am not a football fan.
"Soccer match?" I asked.
(TBC)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Bodyguard by kingokoh(m): 10:16am On Apr 03, 2018
My Bodyguard
part 4
"Soccer match?" I asked with disbelief
"Yea" he said amused at my horid look, "come lets go sit" he said and I followed him to where the audience are seated
"so you come here before?" I asked and he nodded and all focused on the match, so sad, all the things I imagined was all wrong, I shouldnt have had high hopes
"Am sorry if you're not enjoying it" he said, the first half is finished, I didn't reply, am angry he tried to make me happy by explaining the match to me but I didn't listen. He looked at the field as the second half started and then back to me
"Lets start making bet kitty" he said and that got my attention, what can I say, am a curious girl.
"How do you mean" I asked, and he smiled showing his dimple that made my heart skipped
"lets bet which team will win and which player to score" he said,
"K I choose the yellow team to win" I said too fast, may be because he is wearing yellow, he smiled and I willed my whole being not to drool over him
so we start making bet who to score and which player that we take the ball and pass then just like that I now have the rush soccer fans have and am so loving it
"I WIN!" I screamed when the match ended with 2:1 with yellow team as the winner, I started doing my happy dance and he just chuckle and am mesmerized with the deepness of his voice, I swear he can win a model contest as gucci model or so
"So what will I pay you" he said, I took my time to think, I don't want money, its not special, then I remember we will walk home, I smiled evilly as an idea popped into my head
"back me, as we go home" I said and he raised his eyebrow, surprised, am surprise I said it too
"sure kitty" he said, and all of a sudden I feel hot as all my blood rush to my face, God am blushing.
(TBC)
https://www.google.com.ng/search?q=udokaebooks+the+demon+hybrid&oq=udokaebooks+the+demon+hybrid&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60l3.12159j0j9&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8
click this link for many other story enjoy
Re: My Bodyguard by kingokoh(m): 1:54pm On Jul 22, 2018
part 5
He bend down for me to climb on, I climbed on, and I felt a great tingle as our body came in contact, I felt shy not because of the many people staring at us but because of him
"Hold on kitty, its going to be one hell of a ride" he said, I can't see his face but I know he is smiling
"Have you backed someone before" I asked, by someone I meant a girl, I don't know why am bothered
"Yea, the apple of my eye" he said with a chuckle, and my heart sank with saddness, he have a girlfriend, one that he love so much, "I was 6 when they gave birth to her, I was thrilled, I mean who wouldn't be so happy to see his baby sister" he said and I let out the air I never knew am holding then involuntarily I held on to him tighter
"I might be heavier than your sister" I said since am older, he said he was six when they gave birth to her and looking at him, I think at most he will be older than me with six years
"Yea, kitty you are quite heavy" he said, I got angry, no lady want to be called heavy, so I squeeze his neck as if am choking him "but, am not bothered" he said cooly, and I release my grib.
We kept chatting over things and he also gave me his view on religion, he believe religion may have done more harm than good, I tried arguing but he won, and his sisters name is Chidimma, still in her senior secondary, and Leo is taking care of her, their parents is dead, I felt for him and admire him for being so strong
"Now that you are going to staying with us where is she staying" I asked cause I felt sorry for his sister being alone
"She is staying with our aunt, I just have to be sending money for her up keep, we are here" he said and I notice we are standing in front of our house, I don't want to get down, I wish I lived farther away, call me selfish I just want to live the moment
"Take me inside" I said to buy more time, he nodded and took me inside. Its already past 6 pm when we got home, so I went and freshen up, I stayed longer bathing today than before.
part 6
"Food is ready" he said as I came downstairs, we ate peacefully together, he just comment on how sweet the food is. After the food, I stayed like an hour before going to my room
"Thanks for today" I said as am about to go up
"You're welcome" he said and I turn to look at him, he is wearing his million dollar smile and that dimple, I felt the air left me and my heart pound faster, I rushed up to my room before he could hear my loud heart beat.
I will try to get myself under control tomorrow, that was my thought as I fall asleep, but he also visited my dreams and I love it.
When I woke up in the morning, I was immediately excited to see him, like a child being excited for his birthday present, so I walked downstairs but I didn't see him, I guess he is in his room, so I headed to the kitchen to make myself tea since my second mother only come by afternoon to fix me something. I was still enjoying my tea and wondering why my so called bodyguard is still sleeping, then I remembered he must be tired from carrying me yestetday, so its only normal if I take tea to him.
After thinking for a few minutes, I prepare tea for him and walked to his room to knock, after three knocking he didn't open as am about to twist the doorknob, I heard the sweetest voice I have been missing this morning
"Hello kitty" he said, fromm behind me, I stiffened, I turned
"I thought.... you...are still... sleeping" I stuttered, why am I such a wuss, and why does he have to appear in front of me looking all sweaty without any top and I can see his nice chiselled abs,
"So you decided to make me tea" he said as he came closer, looking at me, I look down since I can't keep his gaze "thanks kitty" he said as he took the tea and walked pass me into his room, I could smell his cologne as he walked pass and its mesmerizing. I made way to my room as I recalled I have lectures today, I wonder how today is going to be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Bodyguard by kingokoh(m): 1:56pm On Jul 22, 2018
Visit

www.kingsworld7..com for awesome stories like this
Re: My Bodyguard by kingokoh(m): 8:12am On Aug 15, 2018
My Bodyguard
part 7
We are now driving to school, am sitting in the passengers seat and stealing glances at him, the car ride is silent only the radio playing random music and some commercial. Am wearing a jean trouser and a top, he is wearing jeans too but a shirt.
"I won't come inside the auditorium with you" he said as he stops the car in the car park "teaching makes me dizzy" he said as he came down and open the door for me
"It seems you weren't a good student" I teased him a little, he just rolled his eyes, and took my phone, he gave it back after a little while,
"Thats my number, call me when you are done" I saw its still unsave so, he is giving me the opportunity to save it with whatever I like.
"Sure" I said as I walked towards the auditorium, I turn to see him smiling and he waves at me and I returned the gesture before walking away.
For some reason I can't concentrate on todays lecture, I kept wondering what he is doing, if he is bored, but knowing the university girls I know he can easily get a girl with his charm and that made my heart hurt and am now suffocating.
I checked the time its 3 pm am done for lectures, so without hesitating I called him
"Hello" his deep voice came through
"Where are you" I said trying not to sound desperate
"Am at the small cafe, where are you let me come take you" he said and I can imagine him standing up, but am too hyper to just wait
"No, am coming to meet you" I said and cut the call so he won't argue, I quicked my pace with a smile on my face, I bet people will notice my hyper attitude today but who cares. After like 5 minutes I arrived at the cafe, I pause for a seconds and breath in and out to gather my wit brought out my mirror and clean the sweat on my face so I won't appear out of breath, so after a few minutes of catching my breath I entered inside the cafe. I roamed my eyes searching for a particular greek god, my face brightened up as I saw his back, I made my way towards him, but the smile faded as I got there

part 8
The sight before me repulse me, my legs get heavier at each step, why her, I should have asked him to come instead, then I wouldn't have seen this
"Jenifer?" Amaka said, as she saw me, then Leo turned with a smiling face
"You are here" he said I just nodded since I can't find my voice. You might ask why am acting this way, well if he was with another girl, I won't be worried, but Amaka have snatched two guys from me first was Ekene my first boyfriend, then Obinna my second and since then I have not dated now that am infatuated with Leo she comes again. And I can't even fight her, she looks like Nicki Minaj and all guys are at her beck and call while am just simple jenifer.
"Do you guys know eachother" she asked I just nodded, like a lizard again, fate you really like playing games don't you?
"Lets go" Leo said as he stood up, he didn't even ask if am hungry, he just ket smiling towards Amaka, I was hungry but not anymore, I guess he is just like all other guys. So I stood up to go with him and pray Amaka don't follow, but like I said fate like playing games
"Am coming too, since am parked the same place" She said as she interwined her arms with Leo, and they walked ahead while I follow behind. I thought you are my bodyguard, the only thing on my mind is how to separate them, and luckily it clicked
"Ouch!" I screamed, and just like I expected, it got his attention
"whats wrong" he said as he came to my side
"My ankle, its hurts, I sprained it before, so whenever I walk much it hurts" I said and he said sorry, I looked to see a very pissed off Amaka, take that you boyfriend snatcher,
"come on, let me back you to the car, its not that far" he said and he bend down, I hopped on very happy, I just won
"I forgot something at the cafe" Amaka said as she walked back, I guess she just accepted her defeat, hurray Jenifer you won, with that thought, I relaxed on his back
"kitty, you're such a shitty liar" he said with a little giggle and I stiffened

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bodyguard by kingokoh(m): 9:09pm On Jan 10, 2019
Re: My Bodyguard by Teamsworld07(m): 9:59am On Jan 11, 2019
kingokoh:
My Bodyguard
part 7
We are now driving to school, am sitting in the passengers seat and stealing glances at him, the car ride is silent only the radio playing random music and some commercial. Am wearing a jean trouser and a top, he is wearing jeans too but a shirt.
"I won't come inside the auditorium with you" he said as he stops the car in the car park "teaching makes me dizzy" he said as he came down and open the door for me
"It seems you weren't a good student" I teased him a little, he just rolled his eyes, and took my phone, he gave it back after a little while,
"Thats my number, call me when you are done" I saw its still unsave so, he is giving me the opportunity to save it with whatever I like.
"Sure" I said as I walked towards the auditorium, I turn to see him smiling and he waves at me and I returned the gesture before walking away.
For some reason I can't concentrate on todays lecture, I kept wondering what he is doing, if he is bored, but knowing the university girls I know he can easily get a girl with his charm and that made my heart hurt and am now suffocating.
I checked the time its 3 pm am done for lectures, so without hesitating I called him
"Hello" his deep voice came through
"Where are you" I said trying not to sound desperate
"Am at the small cafe, where are you let me come take you" he said and I can imagine him standing up, but am too hyper to just wait
"No, am coming to meet you" I said and cut the call so he won't argue, I quicked my pace with a smile on my face, I bet people will notice my hyper attitude today but who cares. After like 5 minutes I arrived at the cafe, I pause for a seconds and breath in and out to gather my wit brought out my mirror and clean the sweat on my face so I won't appear out of breath, so after a few minutes of catching my breath I entered inside the cafe. I roamed my eyes searching for a particular greek god, my face brightened up as I saw his back, I made my way towards him, but the smile faded as I got there

part 8
The sight before me repulse me, my legs get heavier at each step, why her, I should have asked him to come instead, then I wouldn't have seen this
"Jenifer?" Amaka said, as she saw me, then Leo turned with a smiling face
"You are here" he said I just nodded since I can't find my voice. You might ask why am acting this way, well if he was with another girl, I won't be worried, but Amaka have snatched two guys from me first was Ekene my first boyfriend, then Obinna my second and since then I have not dated now that am infatuated with Leo she comes again. And I can't even fight her, she looks like Nicki Minaj and all guys are at her beck and call while am just simple jenifer.
"Do you guys know eachother" she asked I just nodded, like a lizard again, fate you really like playing games don't you?
"Lets go" Leo said as he stood up, he didn't even ask if am hungry, he just ket smiling towards Amaka, I was hungry but not anymore, I guess he is just like all other guys. So I stood up to go with him and pray Amaka don't follow, but like I said fate like playing games
"Am coming too, since am parked the same place" She said as she interwined her arms with Leo, and they walked ahead while I follow behind. I thought you are my bodyguard, the only thing on my mind is how to separate them, and luckily it clicked
"Ouch!" I screamed, and just like I expected, it got his attention
"whats wrong" he said as he came to my side
"My ankle, its hurts, I sprained it before, so whenever I walk much it hurts" I said and he said sorry, I looked to see a very pissed off Amaka, take that you boyfriend snatcher,
"come on, let me back you to the car, its not that far" he said and he bend down, I hopped on very happy, I just won
"I forgot something at the cafe" Amaka said as she walked back, I guess she just accepted her defeat, hurray Jenifer you won, with that thought, I relaxed on his back
"kitty, you're such a shitty liar" he said with a little giggle and I stiffened

More ink to your pen
Re: My Bodyguard by kingokoh(m): 12:19pm On Jan 11, 2019
My Bodyguard

part 9
"how" I asked
"You didn't sprain your ankle, cause if you did, you would've said it yesterday" he clarified
oh he is also a detective, nice one Leo
"But for what its worth, am glad cause that girl Amara was too clingy" he said, am happy, he said that and he doesn't even remember her name
"Amaka, thats her name" I said chuckling and he said said oh, he put me down when we got to the car and drove off. In my twisted thought am glad he doesn't remember her name
After a few minutes we arrived at home, call me greedy I also want to feel him close to me so I still feign hurt even when my lie have been discovered so instead of backing me he carried me bridal style and that made me blush red like tomato
"I noticed the play station, in the smaller palour" he said as he placed me down in front of my door, "would you mind playing with me after you freshened up" he said scratching his hair, that shows my reply really matter to him, am not good at play station but I won't decline the offer to spend time with my greek god
"Yes I will play" I replied and my stomach growled of hunger, how embarrassing,
"Don't worry, food will also be ready, before you get down" he said chuckling as he left the embarrassed me.
After freshen up and eating the noodles Mrs Ify prepared, we are now playing a soccer match and his winning 3-0 and I feel his taking it easy on me
"Goal!" he screamed as he scored the 4th goal, "lets make a bet" he suddenly suggested and I feel he wants to pay me back for winning him then.

part 10
Knowing he have the upperhand in this game, its foolish to make a bet with him, but I don't want to back down, so I will make the bet a difficult one
" we have 20 more minutes before the match ends, if you can score more 3 goals making it 7 goals all together then I will do anything you ask" I said confidently, cause there is no how he can score 3 more goals
"deal" he said, with more confident and viola, the game changed, he was just playing around before, now he is serious and am a novice while he is a phantom
When the final whistle blew, I was pertrified, cause, the score is now 7-0 I looked at him and he smirked, oh boy am dead, will he ask me to back him round the house?, I can't am a weak girl.
"So, a deal is a deal right" he said laughing maniacally but before he could say something else, I sprinted away, away to my room, but he was fast behind me when I looked backed he have tall legs, so before I could

visit www.kingsworld7..com
Re: My Bodyguard by kingokoh(m): 9:55pm On Jan 11, 2019
My Bodyguard

part 11
As I was waiting for the inevitable, I felt a vibration on my thigh, I jerked up and notice his also up, bringing out his phone from his pocket, so its the stupid phone that destroyed my moment,
"You saw him?" he said to the person on the phone.
"ok, I will be right there" he said cutting the call. He look different after the call, he looks cold
"lock the door, go to sleep I have somewhere to go" he said and left without giving me a second to reply or ask question. With him gone I felt cold and empty, I miss him.
He left around 9 pm, its now 11 he's still not back, am worried, am suppose to be in bed now, but with my mind wide awake thinking about him I can't sleep. I kept looking at the door and clock. I did receive a call from my mom she is back in nigeria and will be home tomorrow, it means I have a month to spend with her before she leaves again.
Just 11.30 pm at the dot I heard a squeel at the door, I saw him gently walking in, that shows he don't want to wake me up, am glad he cares for my sleep but am still angry,
"Where are you coming from" I said calmly but am boiling inside, why do I care so much
"busted" he said flashing me that million dollar smile, I nearly melted but no I have to stand and ask him, I moved closer to him and he hides his face, he is hiding something but I don't know since the siting room is dark with only the red light on, so I moved and on the bright light, lo and behold he have a cut in his eyebrows and on his lips.
"What" I screamed
"don't worry kitty, the other guy look worse" he said cooly, as if that will calm me down, I wanted to shout and hit him, God am so angry and I don't know why, I took him by the hands, drag him to my room and brought out the first aid.

PART 12

"Funny irony"he said, staring at me, that gaze is causing too much trouble in my heart
"how so" I asked, still cleaning his injury,
"Am the one paid to take care of you, but you are the one taking care of me" he said smiling, I also smiled
"Its not for free" I said, yeah call me selfish but I need to get my way of that bet, I blushed as I remembered the near kiss situation
He giggled "so whats the catch" he asked
"I will be free from the bet, and you will tell me a bed time story since you already made me lose my sleep" I said with a toothy grin
"hahaha, seriously bed time story?" he asked and I just shrugged "and isn't freeing yourself from the bet enough?" he asked
Yea probably but since he have two injury

www.kingsworld7..com
Subscribe and also share for more wonderful story

1 Like

Re: My Bodyguard by kingokoh(m): 9:57pm On Jan 11, 2019
My Bodyguard
part 12
"Funny irony"he said, staring at me, that gaze is causing too much trouble in my heart
"how so" I asked, still cleaning his injury,
"Am the one paid to take care of you, but you are the one taking care of me" he said smiling, I also smiled
"Its not for free" I said, yeah callme selfish but I need to get my way of that bet, I blushed as I remembered the near kiss situation
He giggled "so whats the catch" he asked
"I will be free from the bet, and you will tell me a bed time story since you already made me lose my sleep" I said with a toothy grin
"hahaha, seriously bed time story?" he asked and I just shrugged "and isn't freeing yourself from the bet enough?" he asked
Yea probably but since he have two injury that means two prize "Thats my deal, take it or leave it" I deadpanned
"You know I can actually walk out now that you are done with dressing the wound without telling you any story" he reasoned, and thats actually true, but I know he won't
"Then I will just call you chicken for life" I said and he laughed, am glad he is happy that shows the fight or whatever happened where he went is now gone, though I still want to ask, I guess now is not the time.
"K I will oblige you kitty" he said and sat probably, I did too and anxiously waited for the story "what type of story would you like kitty"
I dont need to think long cause I always like the story of princess "Any story with princess" I said afterall, am my father's princess
"Ok" he said, the thought for a little while then started "its about king arthur but with a little addition of mine to make it suit your taste kitty" he said and started the story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Bodyguard by kingokoh(m): 10:02pm On Jan 11, 2019
A link for a supernatural story The Latent Alpha

https://kingsworld7..com/2018/08/latent-alpha.html
Re: My Bodyguard by kingokoh(m): 7:29am On Jan 12, 2019
My Bodyguard
part 13
"King Arthur is going to marry princess Gwen, but she is in danger, so King ordered his best knight to protect her, the knight name is Lancelot" he said, with that I laid down and he continued, its true when he said he will add his own story to suit my taste.
While the story prolong, I noticed the sacrifices Lancelot did for the princess, King Arthur loves Gwens but also have duty to th kingdom so at times the kingdom comes first for his a good king, but Lancelot adore Gwen with his all and have only one duty, to protect the princess.
"So while enemy kingdom took Gwen hostage to threatened the King, he sent Lancelot alone to rescue her, though its a suicide mission sort of, Lancelot still went for the king never knew of how much he loves the princess" he said
"continue" I said
"He rescued her with lots of courage, bravery, fighting and lots of blood, and King Arthur also won the enemy in the battle" he said and I smiled
"so after the fight comes the wedding ceremony" he said, am sad that she will marry the king, cause I know Lancelot will make her the Queen of his world and to me that is much better.
"Gwen came to Lancelot and confronted him for what they feel, but he declined amd said its just a fantasy" he said I jerked up and asked why "cause he believe, he have nothing to offer nd the King will make her happy, and she will be a worthy queen" he answered, I still hope Gwen won't accept it
"She accepted it, for her kingdom needs the king protection, so she agreed and went on with the marriage" he said smiling
"what happened to Lancelot then" I asked
"He is happy for he knows with time, she will love Arthur maybe more than she loved him, and then she will be happy" he said....

Click on www.kingsworld7..com
Consider it my payment
Re: My Bodyguard by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 13, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: My Bodyguard by kingokoh(m): 8:18am On Jan 13, 2019
My Bodyguard
part 14
Am sad Lancelot didn't get the love, "will he find love later too" I asked
"Maybe, but he is contented with having it once in a lifetime, so he don't want to be greedy pr selfish" he said, I feel like he is also telling me a bit about himself, through lancelot and it saddens me to know am the princess he is willing to loss
"It doesn't hurt atimes to be selfish and greedy you know" I reasoned, I don't mind if its bad. He looked at me and smiled
"Yea it doesn't kitty, now go to bed" he said amd I yawned and wrapped tha blanket over me
"Thanks for the story" I said and he smiled
"Am glad you love it" he said and walked towards the door, he opened it to leave
"I will choose lancelot" I said, and hoped he understands the meaning behind the word, he gave me a side glance before exiting the room and I shut my eyes as sleep took over me, my dreams is going to be filled with princess and knight in shining armour.

www.kingsworld7..com
Please visit the site

1 Like

Re: My Bodyguard by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 13, 2019
Well done Op
Re: My Bodyguard by kingokoh(m): 7:45pm On Jan 13, 2019
My bodyguard
part 15
I kept hearing some noise downstairs and its disturbing my sleep, I didn't sleep on time last night and now am awake because of the noise.
"If I catch the person responsible for this noise he or she is going to pay" I said gruntly and rush downstairs, lo amd behold, my mom is standing there talking with Leo
"Princess" she said as she saw me, she moved and gave me a hug, yea she calls me princess and I use to love it, now I love kitty, I glance at Leo and saw his quick state, I figured my mom noise woke him too
"welcome mom" I said and she nod, she started talking about her business in london, and just like that I said goodbye to my sleep, I looked Leo amd we shared a pitiful look
I just listened to my mother talk and now Leo is sitting opposite me with his head hung low, that betrayer he slept off, am so going to make him pay
"Well guess what" she asked
"You met the Queen of England?" I guessed and she gave me a narrowed disapproving look at my joke and I rolled my eyes "I can't guess mom"
"I saw Mrs Igwe and her son, the boy is a fine man, Mr and Mrs is Igwe is having their anniversary tomorrow so we are going" she said
"But dad is not yet back so you have to go alone" I said as I took one of the cookies she brought back
"I know princess, am going with you, to introduce you to the family" she stated, and I froze, am not good at such old geezers parties "and its final" she said, and crushed my hope of deny.
"so go to the botique after school today and buy some nice dress" she said
"but I have many dress" I countered,
"yea but this party is special so you need a special gown" she said and take a piece of cookie too, I looked at Leo he is still sleeping, makes me want to strangle him, I sort of need to see his face, it will brighten this situation, but the dimwit is oblivious of this situation.....

Do subscribe to my blog cause soon all my stories will only be uploaded there
www.kingsworld7..com

1 Like

Re: My Bodyguard by kingokoh(m): 10:07pm On Jan 13, 2019
My Bodyguard
Part 16
"ok" I said I wonder what makes this party special, she stood up, walking to her room I pressume then she turned back and said
"Hope your bodyguard have a nice suit for the party too cause he's coming, I turned to look at Leo and viola his eyes is now wide open with horror, so he was awake all along, you sly dog
"You mean me? he asked and my mom gave a slight nod as she went upstairs
Thats serves you right Leo, and good thing I will have some company at the party, I willed myself not to laugh at the horrified look Leo have now, its either he don't like parties or suit, am so gonna enjoy it now
"come on lets prepare for school" I said and went upstairs, I hope we don't see Amaka today.
Am now looking forward to the party, and I hope Leo can tell me why he came back with the injury last night, looking at him now with the injury I have to admit he look like a badass and that is sexy.
We are now at unisex boutique, and I have been dragging Leo around, he looks tired, its also my punishment for pretemding he's sleeping this morning and am also glad we didnt see Amaka
"Can I help you out" Leo suggested and I can sense his patient runing out, I just nodded, why do guys hate shopping. After searching a little while he came out with a knee length black gown that is sort of cute
"Go taste it out" he ordered, I took it and went to the changing room, I checked it on the mirror it looks perfect, so I walked out
"wow, kitty" he said giving and intense gaze, he run his eyes all over me and once again the butterflies came back, with my heart beating like a machine gun "am such a gentleman" he said with a smirk I just rolled my eyes and went back to change it to my normal cloth.
when I came back he is gone "Where is he" I askedthe sales girl
"he went to the men side, he asked you to wait" she said as she hand me over the gown I bought in the bag. Sly dog he doesn't want me to see the suit he bought.

https://kingsworld7..com/2019/01/sacrifice_13.html

Click on the link
Re: My Bodyguard by kingokoh(m): 10:09pm On Jan 13, 2019
My Bodyguard
Part 16
"ok" I said I wonder what makes this party special, she stood up, walking to her room I pressume then she turned back and said
"Hope your bodyguard have a nice suit for the party too cause he's coming, I turned to look at Leo and viola his eyes is now wide open with horror, so he was awake all along, you sly dog
"You mean me? he asked and my mom gave a slight nod as she went upstairs
Thats serves you right Leo, and good thing I will have some company at the party, I willed myself not to laugh at the horrified look Leo have now, its either he don't like parties or suit, am so gonna enjoy it now
"come on lets prepare for school" I said and went upstairs, I hope we don't see Amaka today.
Am now looking forward to the party, and I hope Leo can tell me why he came back with the injury last night, looking at him now with the injury I have to admit he look like a badass and that is sexy.
We are now at unisex boutique, and I have been dragging Leo around, he looks tired, its also my punishment for pretemding he's sleeping this morning and am also glad we didnt see Amaka
"Can I help you out" Leo suggested and I can sense his patient runing out, I just nodded, why do guys hate shopping. After searching a little while he came out with a knee length black gown that is sort of cute
"Go taste it out" he ordered, I took it and went to the changing room, I checked it on the mirror it looks perfect, so I walked out
"wow, kitty" he said giving and intense gaze, he run his eyes all over me and once again the butterflies came back, with my heart beating like a machine gun "am such a gentleman" he said with a smirk I just rolled my eyes and went back to change it to my normal cloth.
when I came back he is gone "Where is he" I askedthe sales girl
"he went to the men side, he asked you to wait" she said as she hand me over the gown I bought in the bag. Sly dog he doesn't want me to see the suit he bought.

https://kingsworld7..com/2019/01/sacrifice_13.html
Re: My Bodyguard by kingokoh(m): 6:54am On Jan 14, 2019
My bodyguard
part 17
This whole day have been hectic, its friday and luckily no lecture so my mom have been dragging me around doing some body touch so she called it, we are currently doing out hairs and also nails. I miss Leo, I haven't spent aytime with him today, mom sent him to fix the car we want to take and even if he was around I would have not spent time with him since mom won't let me
"You are so going to be the prettiest girl there" my mom said, I just smiled like I have been doing since we got here. I rather be with Leo and also ask him about the scar than being here
"Henry is so going to be lost" she said, Henry is the son of Mr and Mrs Igwe son, I wonder what she meant that he's going to be lost.
After fixing the hair and everything its already evening so my mom called Leo to come drives us home, we are now currently stealing glances at eachother through the front mirror, whenever our gaze loc we make funny faces and my mom is oblivious to that
"Go get ready" she ordered Leo as we arrived, she wants us to be at the party by 8pm or so, qe all walked to room. Leo hands brushed against mine and it sends electric all over me, I think he did it intentionally, to prove me right he walked just a few fee ahead turned and gave me that heart stopping smile with the dimple, I smiled back without the dimples though.
Am, currently standing in my mirror checking myself out in the mirror, I looke good, I doubt I look this beautiful, I heard the door open, I looked through the mirror and saw Leo enters and my heartbeat raced up

https://kingsworld7..com/2018/06/changing-player.html

Remember to click please
Re: My Bodyguard by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 14, 2019
Thanks for the update

Mummy want to do march making.. Mr Henry ko grin
Re: My Bodyguard by Ann2012(f): 1:08pm On Jan 14, 2019
Thanks for the update OP
Re: My Bodyguard by YoungBruzzy(m): 2:25pm On Jan 14, 2019
thanks for the updare... jah bless
Re: My Bodyguard by kingokoh(m): 5:57pm On Jan 14, 2019
My Bodyguard
part 18
"Sorry, my bad" he said and closed the door again, sorry for what, I heard a knock
"Come in" I said and he opened the door and came in, oh he apologized for just barging in, what a gentleman, he roamed his eyes all over me and whistled that cause my cheek to heat up
"Look beautiful kitty, and am honoured to be the first to see you tonigh" he said, he is wearing black trouser and plain white shirt, he is not dressed up yet
"Thanks" I said
"Something is missing though" he said as he came closer, turned and face the mirror again
"Yes, but I don't know" I said honestly
"Close your eyes" He ordered, I did, then after a few seconds I felt a cold thing touch my neck, he moved my hair a bit then sniffed the hair and muttered something that sounded like 'love kitty' buth am not sure
"Open" he said, I saw the prettiest neckless I ever seen, hanging around my neck and I gasped "now its complete" he said
"How" I asked
"Its a present, just say thanks" he said smiling and I turned and gave him the tightest hug I can give,
"Thanks" am a rich girl, my parents always buy me things like this, but no guy have bought me things like this before, and to think that Leo my bodyguard and a guy am infatuated with did, it brought tears to my eyes.
"Don't cry kitty, you will ruin your make up" he said as he kissed my forehead, I hiccupped with this act of kindness my heart skipped before beating a whole lot faster. I kept standing there blinking like a fool
"We're waiting downstairs" he said before existing the room, it took me a few minutes to gather myself and looked myself in the mirror and truthfully am complete, I smiled at the kiss gesture.
Leo you are fastly crawling up to my heart

https://kingsworld7..com/2019/01/sacrifices.html
Re: My Bodyguard by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 14, 2019
Well done
Re: My Bodyguard by kingokoh(m): 12:36am On Jan 16, 2019
My bodyguard
part 19
Am now walking downstairs as I saw my mom and Leo waiting for me, mom was on her phone talking to Dad I suppose cause of the giggling and laughter, while Leo have his undivided attention on me. He have this admiration in his eyes and I feel all giddy up knowing its for me. He is now in his full suit attire, without the tie,he look like a fashion model even with injury.
"wow, princess, you look beautiful" my mom said, she is wearing a red long gown,
"you too mom" I said frankly
"thanks, well Leo here can't knot his tie, am not very good at that, why not help him dear" she said as she start making new call as she walk away, from the conversation I think she is talking to Mrs Igwe telling her we will soon be there
I started knotting the tie slowly "Have I told you look cute when you blush" he said smiling, I nodded like an agama "well am saying it again kitty, you look cute when you blush, and by far thats the prettiest thing I have seen" he said as he came closer, I didn't pull away, leaned forward, its this going to be it, the moment I have been waiting for, my head leaned back to give him full access to my lips with my eyes closed, my hand still resting on his chest, my heartbeat is no longer of this world.
"Are done" I heard my mom voice as she came in and we, moved away from each other, I looked at him and he is scratching the back of his neck, smiling awkwardly. First its phone now is mom, is their no end to this torture
"lets go" she ordered and we all went inside the car and Leo drove off. Once again we kept stealing glances at eachother my mom kept talking about how lots of personel is going to show up, I don't care as long as I have a time with Leo perhaps to finish what we started or about to start.

Don't forget to subscribe
www.kingsworld7..com
Re: My Bodyguard by kingokoh(m): 5:04pm On Jan 16, 2019
Re: My Bodyguard by Ann2012(f): 5:29pm On Jan 16, 2019
I'm loving the chemistry
Re: My Bodyguard by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 16, 2019
cheesy This update sweet me
Well done Op
Re: My Bodyguard by kingokoh(m): 9:55pm On Jan 16, 2019
My bodyguard
part 20
We have arrived my mom kept dragging me around meeting people, most peopl I have already met before, after introducing me to Mr and Mrs Igwe, the three started a serious conversation and I used to Opportunity to go find Leo. I saw him surrounded by girls, thats ought to happen since is the most handsome. Amaka is also among, she have her hands on him, even as he tries to pry it out she locked it tighter. Can't she see, she is not wanted, am now boiling with anger but before I could move over to him someone stopped me
"Hi gorgeous" a deep voice said, but not half as sexy as Leo, I turned and saw a guy, not even handsome, just fair
"Hi" I responded, and tried to walk off, he still stopped me and it made me angry, cause those girls want to eat Leo
"What!" I snapped
"cool your horses gorgeous, Am Henry Igwe" He said, like I care, oh he is the henry mom have been talking about, well I need to be nicer since he is family friend
"sorry am Jenifer kings" I said, he smiles
"I know gorgeous" He said, if gorgeous is the nickname he have for me, he better think twice, I already have a name and thats Kitty
"Just call me kit... I mean jenifer" I said, only Leo have the right to kitty, after he is the inventor, I looked once again to his side and saw the girls surrounding him, from his face I can sense his discomfort, don't worry Leo, today I will be your bodyguard, I said to myself and with that I walked to his position and ignored Henry as he called back.
"Kitty" he said breathlessly as I came to claim my man, from the hyenas.

www.kingsworld7..com

3 Likes

Re: My Bodyguard by kingokoh(m): 11:13am On Jan 17, 2019
My Bodyguard
part 21
"Kitty" He said breathlessly, as I come to rescue him from the hyenas.
"There you are" I said as if I have been looking for him.
"Jenifer" Ada called me and I turned to her, she is one of my friends, her only problem is gossip, "you guys know each other?" she asked and I nodded, she narrowed her eyes as if she is thinking, "His the bodyguard you told me about" she dropped the bomb. Immediately I stiffened and looked at Leo he gave me a smile that doesn't reach his eyes, then I know something is about to change
"Yes" I said gently, he is my bodyguard but why does it feel wrong saying it.
"Excuse me ladies" Leo said and walked away slowly without giving me any glance so I don't know what he feels.
"aww girl, he is so cute" Amaka squeal beside me and I snort
"He is poor" Juliet said with disgusted and I glared at her.
"It doesn't matter, he won't marry me, so it doesn't matter if I play a little with him" Amaka said, am now getting angry, what am I still doing here am suppose to be searching for him
"I don't mind if he marries me, he is such a gentleman" Ada said dreamily. That's it am done with this their garbage talk, I turned to give them a piece of my mind and warned them to stay clear, unfortunately that's when mom called me, she is such a moment destroyer
"Princess dear, I have been looking for you, come with me" she said and responded the greeting those girls hyenas gave her before she dragged me off with her
"Easy mom, might fall" I said as a matter of fact, cause the pace in which she is dragging me is scary.
"Sorry, we are here" she said as I saw Mr and Mrs Igwe with their son Henry, Henry's face makes me frown for its not the face I want to see.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Uzodimma Iweala, Author Of "Beasts Of No Nation" / Chimamanda Adichie And Husband, Ivara Esege (Photos) / Chimamanda Adichie: "I Find This ‘baby Bump’ Thing Very Irritating"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 207
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.