Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,921 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:43 PM

Help! Who Else Is Experiencing This With Facebook? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help! Who Else Is Experiencing This With Facebook? (1623 Views)

Who Is Experiencing This Issue With Xiaomi Device. / Are You Experiencing Slow Data Speed On MTN & Did You Get This Message? / Airtel Megapack Problems: Users Are Experiencing This, No Response From Airtel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Who Else Is Experiencing This With Facebook? by bolaji73(m): 9:23pm On Apr 02, 2018
It all started 3-days ago.was feeling like a king initially, but recently getting surprised.cant believe I can be getting more than 300 facebook request on each day.accepted all on the first day but was being careful after than when I realized that it's becoming unusual.Today,i have received more than 200.i accepted some while others were deleted.more request are still coming in even up to this moment.could see some request notifications popping up.and 80% of them are from the female folks.who else is experiencing this?

1 Like

Re: Help! Who Else Is Experiencing This With Facebook? by madgoat(m): 9:41pm On Apr 02, 2018
bolaji73:
It all started 3-days ago.was feeling like a king initially, but recently getting surprised.cant believe I can be getting more than 300 facebook request on each day.accepted all on the first day but was being careful after than when I realized that it's becoming unusual.Today,i have received more than 200.i accepted some while others were deleted.more request are still coming in even up to this moment.could see some request notifications popping up.and 80% of them are from the female folks.who else is experiencing this?

End time requests grin

4 Likes

Re: Help! Who Else Is Experiencing This With Facebook? by bolaji73(m): 9:44pm On Apr 02, 2018
madgoat:

End time requests grin
na real End time oo
Re: Help! Who Else Is Experiencing This With Facebook? by bolaji73(m): 9:45pm On Apr 02, 2018
madgoat:

End time requests grin
na real End time oo..Even Babalawo self..at least 3 Babalawos have sent me request with Two chatting me up privately.
Re: Help! Who Else Is Experiencing This With Facebook? by jinx14: 10:52pm On Apr 02, 2018
bolaji wats ur FB username. i wan send u friend request also. its like u are getting famous already. God don dey answer ur prayer. Dont be afraid o (especially Female request).

ok enough of dat. Try Changing ur Facebook password. That will resolve the problem.
Re: Help! Who Else Is Experiencing This With Facebook? by bolaji73(m): 10:57pm On Apr 02, 2018
jinx14:
bolaji wats ur FB username. i wan send u friend request also. its like u are getting famous already. God don dey answer ur prayer. Dont be afraid o (especially Female request).

ok enough of dat. Try Changing ur Facebook password. That will resolve the problem.
I hope oo..will try your suggestion.thanks bro.
Re: Help! Who Else Is Experiencing This With Facebook? by Gentlevin: 11:34pm On Apr 02, 2018
Hehehehehehe your village people talk say " no where to hide".... Them don follow u enter FB.....
Re: Help! Who Else Is Experiencing This With Facebook? by Offpoint: 12:10am On Apr 03, 2018
And no single screenshot to backup your claim... continue
Re: Help! Who Else Is Experiencing This With Facebook? by bolaji73(m): 1:18am On Apr 03, 2018
Offpoint:
And no single screenshot to backup your claim... continue
these were some of the request I received just five minutes ago after reading your post.

Re: Help! Who Else Is Experiencing This With Facebook? by Onyenna(m): 6:44am On Apr 03, 2018
End time requests from the Village....

1 Like

Re: Help! Who Else Is Experiencing This With Facebook? by Offpoint: 7:44am On Apr 03, 2018
bolaji73:
these were some of the request I received just five minutes ago after reading your post.
Your village people are after you and you don't know it.
Re: Help! Who Else Is Experiencing This With Facebook? by bolaji73(m): 8:13am On Apr 03, 2018
Offpoint:

Your village people are after you and you don't know it.
As in eh,the thing tire me oo..this morning I woke up with about 30 request already lining up.deleted all though .didnt accept any.the thing is becoming scary now.
Re: Help! Who Else Is Experiencing This With Facebook? by Ahmed0336(m): 8:25am On Apr 03, 2018
If I don't know you one on one as in very well nothing will make me accept such friend request
Re: Help! Who Else Is Experiencing This With Facebook? by RealMillennial(m): 9:05am On Apr 03, 2018
You are being trolled bro. They May not even be real individuals. These days bots can do that.
Re: Help! Who Else Is Experiencing This With Facebook? by Offpoint: 9:38am On Apr 03, 2018
bolaji73:
As in eh,the thing tire me oo..this morning I woke up with about 30 request already lining up.deleted all though .didnt accept any.the thing is becoming scary now.
Accept them change your name and use the account to make money
Re: Help! Who Else Is Experiencing This With Facebook? by gbadexy(m): 9:59am On Apr 03, 2018
bolaji73:
I experienced it a couple of months ago. It was mostly from the people in my area and their friends.
I was having tens of requests each time I logged in then after a week and some days, it just suddenly stopped.

1 Like

Re: Help! Who Else Is Experiencing This With Facebook? by Ivanlxi(m): 4:13pm On Apr 03, 2018
bolaji73:

Not only u
Re: Help! Who Else Is Experiencing This With Facebook? by Prudent200: 6:55pm On Apr 03, 2018
bolaji73:
I Guess you opened a new Facebook account??
Re: Help! Who Else Is Experiencing This With Facebook? by bolaji73(m): 9:00pm On Apr 03, 2018
Prudent200:
I Guess you opened a new Facebook account??
Of cos no.that's The only account I've and it was open In 2010.

(1) (Reply)

Please Don't Ignore Iphone 7 Or Samsung S8 / How Do I Set Up GCAM On My Xiaomi RN8 / WHO HAVE USED POUVOIR 3 PLUS FOR SALE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.