Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

For Students Who Lack Money To Pay Their School Fees - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / For Students Who Lack Money To Pay Their School Fees (2160 Views)

Students Of FGC, Warri Blast Their School For Making Them Clear A Dunghill / Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level / 15 Cheapest Universities In Nigeria & Their School Fees 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Students Who Lack Money To Pay Their School Fees by Nwadiuto247: 10:52pm On Apr 02, 2018
When a student comes to me to beg for money for school fees i usually prefer to direct them to the buying and selling business that i do..

Our company manufactures various household items such as toothpaste, body cream, hair shampo, roll on, baby ' s cream, soap and ladies things etc
Over 100 various good quality products.
Students who follow my advice end up being financially very okay and they pay their school fees easily .

If you are interested pls indicate your interest here but don't drop your contaƧts here to avoid fraudsters taking advantage. Just type - I am interested.

Pls note that i will post my number here later for you to contact me. I will not send any private message to you here so if u get any pls ignore.

When I link up with you on phone i will give u all the details about our business and if you are interested i will refer you to any of our outlet across the country nearest to you where you will go and choose the products you want, pay for it and take it along with you.

If you are not interested in buying and selling then dont bother..
If you are interested in ponzi scheme pls don't contact me. This is not any of such.
Apart from students, anybody interested can be part of this..

Remain blessed. .
. Thanks.
Re: For Students Who Lack Money To Pay Their School Fees by Nwadiuto247: 7:54am On Apr 03, 2018
Good morning to u all. Those in ph who wants to join us in our training today can call me on this number 09027404256. Training starts by 11am.
. You will be well informed about the products when u come.

You will be informed on the strategies you can use to sell your products..

You will be informed about how u can benefit more from the company apart from the profit you are making.

You can start with as low as ten thousand naira and make a profit of about two thousand naira and above from it. (depending on you).

Other students are already making it so you too can make it..

Begging is not an option. Making money on your own makes you confident. There is dignity in labour..

This is 2018.

Thanks
Re: For Students Who Lack Money To Pay Their School Fees by Nwadiuto247: 8:25am On Apr 03, 2018
Pls note that starting with 10k means you will be given products worth that amount.

There is nothing like registration fee pls. Also the trainings are free.

. It is advisable for you to first attend the trainings and acquire knowledge first before going into buying the products.

I attended the trainings severally before i started buying the products. I still attend trainings uptill now.

Knowledge is key.
Re: For Students Who Lack Money To Pay Their School Fees by Jessyj616: 9:36am On Apr 03, 2018
I Am Interested
Re: For Students Who Lack Money To Pay Their School Fees by Nwadiuto247: 10:53am On Apr 03, 2018
Jessyj616:
I Am Interested

Ok kindly send a text to my number up there.

Our training will soon start. 11am. Text your location so that i can refer to our center nearest to you . Thanks
Re: For Students Who Lack Money To Pay Their School Fees by Jessyj616: 11:01am On Apr 03, 2018
Nwadiuto247:

Ok kindly send a text to my number up there.

Our training will soon start. 11am. Text your location so that i can refer to our center nearest to you . Thanks

I just texted my location
Re: For Students Who Lack Money To Pay Their School Fees by Nwadiuto247: 11:30am On Apr 03, 2018
Jessyj616:

Yea
Received. I ve also replied. Will send more info to you later. Thanks
Re: For Students Who Lack Money To Pay Their School Fees by Nwadiuto247: 12:01pm On Apr 03, 2018
Jessyj616:

Hope u ve seen the info u requested for which i just sent?
Re: For Students Who Lack Money To Pay Their School Fees by prinzfavian(m): 4:06pm On Apr 03, 2018
Oh My Beloved GNLD grin

1 Like

Re: For Students Who Lack Money To Pay Their School Fees by Nwadiuto247: 5:46pm On Apr 03, 2018
prinzfavian:
Oh My Beloved GNLD grin

Sorry this is not GNLD. I tried GNLD in the past but their structure wasn't very promising as i wanted so i stopped

I tried Forever Living but the structure of compensation wasn't very promising as i wanted so i stopped.

Finally i found a business with wonderful structure. I can tell you that i am enjoying it so much
Re: For Students Who Lack Money To Pay Their School Fees by AlvanT(m): 8:05pm On Apr 03, 2018
Oriflame Sweden
Re: For Students Who Lack Money To Pay Their School Fees by Stephaustin(m): 9:20am On Apr 04, 2018
I'm interested.
Re: For Students Who Lack Money To Pay Their School Fees by Dface2: 9:22am On Apr 04, 2018
Download Research Project Topics & Materials Here
@
www.projectreserve.com

Preparing to write your Final Year Project/Thesis and in need of the best project topics and materials at various levels (i.e Undergraduate, Postgraduate and Ph.D)?
Get it done with NO stress today.
Goto: www.projectreserve.com for downloads!
-----------------------------------------------

Are you also working on a FRESH Project Topic approved to you by your supervisor?
Or are you working on a project topic which is not listed or related to the topics we have on our site?
If "YES", then you have nothing to worry about as we are capable of developing write-up on a "NEW" research topic in various field of study.
Kindly click here: www.projectreserve.com/p/hire-writer.html and follow the procedure to get started right away.

Contact our help desk today: 08074521866, 08066484965.
Our Facebook Page: www.facebook.com/projectreserve

NOTE: All research projects, Research Term Papers and Essays on our site are well researched, supervised and approved by lecturers who are intellectuals in their various fields of study.
Re: For Students Who Lack Money To Pay Their School Fees by Nwadiuto247: 7:42pm On Apr 06, 2018
Stephaustin:
I'm interested.

Send a text message to my phone number up there. Thanks
Re: For Students Who Lack Money To Pay Their School Fees by kingchris30(m): 7:55pm On Apr 06, 2018
Nwadiuto247:

Sorry this is not GNLD. I tried GNLD in the past but their structure wasn't very promising as i wanted so i stopped

I tried Forever Living but the structure of compensation wasn't very prpmising as i wanted so i stopped.

Finally i found a business with wonderful structure. I can tell you that i am enjoying it so much
why are you mentioning GNLD and Forever, they are also paying, if you confident of it mention the name. am into FLP and it is ok
Re: For Students Who Lack Money To Pay Their School Fees by Nwadiuto247: 8:04pm On Apr 06, 2018
AlvanT:
Oriflame Sweden

No. Stop guessing
Re: For Students Who Lack Money To Pay Their School Fees by Nwadiuto247: 8:12pm On Apr 06, 2018
kingchris30:

why are you mentioning GNLD and Forever, they are also paying, if you confident of it mention the name. am into FLP and it is ok

The poster claimed i was talking about GNLD so i had to counter his claim.

I didnt say they dont pay rather i talked about the process it takes to make it real good in GNLD is tedious. I am not here to destroy other business. Cheers
Re: For Students Who Lack Money To Pay Their School Fees by kingchris30(m): 8:38pm On Apr 06, 2018
Nwadiuto247:

The poster claimed i was talking about GNLD so i had to counter his claim.

I didnt say they dont pay rather i talked about the process it takes to make it real good in GNLD is tedious. I am not here to destroy other business. Cheers
kk sir, I will like to know about you can send me whatsapp message on the signature number
Re: For Students Who Lack Money To Pay Their School Fees by Nwadiuto247: 10:28pm On Apr 06, 2018
kingchris30:

kk sir, I will like to know about you can send me whatsapp message on the signature number

I ve sent u message on your whatsapp and u replied. Pls feel free to ask any questions. Thanks
Re: For Students Who Lack Money To Pay Their School Fees by Nwadiuto247: 6:06pm On Apr 07, 2018
*FINANCIAL FREEDOM IS A CHOICE AND THE ONLY SURE WAY TO ACQUIRE IT IS TO LEARN HOW YOUR MONEY WILL BE WORKING FOR YOU. REMEMBER, IT IS NOT WHO SWEAT THE MOST, IT IS WHO THINK THE MOST.*
Re: For Students Who Lack Money To Pay Their School Fees by Quossy(f): 5:05am On Apr 08, 2018
Am interested. Here is my email: iquoita@gmail.com u can drop useful info about the business
Re: For Students Who Lack Money To Pay Their School Fees by Nwadiuto247: 6:49am On Apr 08, 2018
Quossy:
Am interested. Here is my email: iquoita@gmail.com u can drop useful info about the business
Ok. I will send the info. When I send it i will come back here and let you know. You can also reach me through my phone number up there. You can send me a text. Thanks
Re: For Students Who Lack Money To Pay Their School Fees by Nwadiuto247: 10:41am On Apr 08, 2018
WRONG PHILOSOPHIES

1. *"WHATEVER WILL BE, WILL BE"*
```Whatever will be will not be; you have to make it be. You have a part to play in what will be in your life, so don't leave it to chance.```

2. *"HALF BREAD IS BETTER THAN NONE!"*
```Why settle for half bread when you can get a full bread or even own a bakery. This is a limiting belief that positions you to settle for less and it is a mediocre to philosophy.```

3. *"A FOOL AT FORTY IS A FOOL FOREVER"*
```A fool at any age can be a fool forever if he refuses to let go of his foolishness. It is never too late to become wise because the day you wake up and wise up is the day you CHANGE!```

4. *"ALL FINGERS ARE NOT EQUAL"*
```Yes! Physical fingers in your hands are not equal but that does not make any of them valueless. Lose one and you realise that they are all valuable. You are not even a finger, so why look down on yourself.```

5. *"LIFE BEGINS AT FORTY"*
```If you are below forty and believe this, I feel so sorry for you because it means you are not yet alive.```

6. *"WHAT GOES UP MUST COME DOWN"*
```Is your age coming down? Is your wisdom and knowledge coming down? Is the price of goods coming down? Think my friend!```

7. *"HE WHO LAUGH LAST, LAUGHS BEST!"*
```Why laugh last when you can laugh always and why laugh best when laughter is not a competition. When we programmed ourselves with these strange philosophies, they limit and restrict us.```

```Change the way you think and talk..
You will change your world.
You have the opportunity to RECREATE YOUR World with your mouth ```

(1) (Reply)

2017/2018 Waec Gce Wassce Mathematics Questions And Answer Expo/runs Free / . / Help,solve This Maths.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.