Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,405 members, 7,830,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

Help Me In Planning On My Investment With 500k - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Help Me In Planning On My Investment With 500k (1483 Views)

Is There Any Business You Can Start With 500k To Bring In 2m Yearly? / Please I Need Help On Investment With Payfarmer / Real Estate As An Investment With Huge Returns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me In Planning On My Investment With 500k by jerryfemi88: 5:01am On Apr 03, 2018
Gudmorning fellow nairalanders, i use this opportunity to ask how was ur easter brake?let me go straight.pls i need useful,suggestions,ideas,contributions.which business can i start with 500k that i wount regret,definetely we know its a very small capital,but i also believe many started little but at the longrun it grew bigger pls any business idea is welcomed just make sure money will come at month end tnx and may God continue to bless our hussle in jesus name amen

2 Likes

Re: Help Me In Planning On My Investment With 500k by Nobody: 6:08am On Apr 03, 2018
Let me give u a sound idea that u will be glad at the end of the day.
Use only 100k to invest in crypto currency trading
Re: Help Me In Planning On My Investment With 500k by pharmagba: 7:43am On Apr 03, 2018
Airdrophy:
Let me give u a sound idea that u will be glad at the end of the day.
Use only 100k to invest in crypto currency trading
cryto currency ? No! No!
have you ever wondered how this terrorist or terrorist organisations get funds? it is through this ponzi schemes where gullible and greedy individuals willing and unknowing invest their money with them.

my brother that have 500k at hand, the first is to tell us what you have in mind, your interest and the time you have available. Investing is not automatic that you put money down the next thing is profit. You've got a part you will have to play, however minimal effort even in monitoring.
If not just go and purchase a piece of land from a traditional ruler to tie the money first

3 Likes

Re: Help Me In Planning On My Investment With 500k by kamaziah: 8:38am On Apr 03, 2018
Invest in logistics, partner with [url]truckers.com.ng[/url]

Visit the site and call the phone number requesting for partnrrship information

Its secure and transparent with good monthly returns.

There are lots of manufacturers, distributors, wholesalers, retailers and individuals who are daily looking for trucks to hire and convey their goods nationwide

Likewise there are lots of trucks and cargo vans/buses lieing idle looking for jobs to do daily

Truckers.com.ng is simply a platform to connect both and get commission from each deal

Imagine making 5-20k from 20-100 deals daily!

And lots of other revenue channels.

Can u see the picture?

1 Like

Re: Help Me In Planning On My Investment With 500k by Benqozenero(m): 8:55am On Apr 03, 2018
jerryfemi88:
Gudmorning fellow nairalanders, i use this opportunity to ask how was ur easter brake?let me go straight.pls i need useful,suggestions,ideas,contributions.which business can i start with 500k that i wount regret,definetely we know its a very small capital,but i also believe many started little but at the longrun it grew bigger pls any business idea is welcomed just make sure money will come at month end tnx and may God continue to bless our hussle in jesus name amen

Visit my signature link and check every detail if it interest you, Invest part of your money (so you can at least make something Monthly) while you do other business with the other part.
Re: Help Me In Planning On My Investment With 500k by osilade123(m): 9:17am On Apr 03, 2018
I can as well advice you to invest in agronomy(farming)

You can buy or lease land. We are now in the planting season, You can plant cucumber(2 months), water melon(3months), corn(3months), cassava etc and double your investment

1 Like

Re: Help Me In Planning On My Investment With 500k by Adegboye15(m): 9:32am On Apr 03, 2018
To break out of financial limitation in life,it equires your ability to invest your money so that your money can work for you even while you are sleeping.
If u want to multiply that your 500k to 1million within 24 months,Transberg Logistic company will definitely do that for u.
Pls check my signature to pick up my contact.

1 Like

Re: Help Me In Planning On My Investment With 500k by jerryfemi88: 10:31am On Apr 03, 2018
osilade123:
I can as well advice you to invest in agronomy(farming)

You can buy or lease land. We are now in the planting season, You can plant cucumber(2 months), water melon(3months), corn(3months), cassava etc and double your investment

tnx
Re: Help Me In Planning On My Investment With 500k by Henrychris(m): 10:34am On Apr 03, 2018
jerryfemi88:

The best advice I can give you my brother is buy a land in lekki in two years time you will get 8times your investment
*Peninsula Homes Estate Phase 2, Ibeju Lekki. N600k. BUY 6 Plots Get 1 Plot FREE.*

Peninsula Homes Phase 2 is located 3 minutes after La campagne Tropicana resort along the Lekki Free Trade Zone Express road axis, Ibeju Lekki. 

It is 13 minutes drive from Dangote refinery and the Lekki free trade zone main gate. It is close to a golf course and 12 minutes drive away from Lekki International seaport.

Peninsula Homes Phase 2 is close to the expressway, about 2 minutes from the expressway and is along a tarred road with existing electricity poles connection. The estate is dry land. Because of the fast rising presence of commerce In this area, the land will appreciate very fast and increase greatly in value.

The estate land is dry land.

It is before Bricks & Bar, Lekki Homes, Luxury Homes Phase 1, Royal Haven Garden Phase 1 and Christal Villa Estate.

Facilities to be provided in Peninsula Homes Phase 2:
*Recreational Centre, Shopping Centre, Fence, Gate House, Electricity, 24 Hours Security, Drainage, Good Road Network.

Neighbours: Lekki Free Trade zone, Lekki International Airport, Eleko Beach, Power oil company, La Campagne Tropicana, Dangote Refinery, Dangote Fertilizer, Dano Milk Company, Chinese Steel Industry, Independent Power Plant, Lagos State General Hospital Ibeju Lekki, Lekki Golf Resort, Lekki International Deep Seaport. 

You can buy, keep and sell later as the land price appreciate greatly. 

Plot size: 600sqm. 

Promo Price: N600,000 per plot.

*NOTE: BUY 6 PLOTS AND GET 1 PLOT FREE.*

Price will change strictly after this promo. 

Invest and get high return on your investment.

For enquiries and inspection call/whatsapp Henry: 07056425325
Re: Help Me In Planning On My Investment With 500k by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 03, 2018
If you will ask me, use the money to buy palm oil in the south and take it to the northern part of Nigeria to sell it every 2 weeks, the demand for the product is high you will make 40% or more of your capital in a month.

1 Like

Re: Help Me In Planning On My Investment With 500k by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 03, 2018
pharmagba:

cryto currency ? No! No!
have you ever wondered how this terrorist or terrorist organisations get funds? it is through this ponzi schemes where gullible and greedy individuals willing and unknowing invest their money with them.

my brother that have 500k at hand, the first is to tell us what you have in mind, your interest and the time you have available. Investing is not automatic that you put money down the next thing is profit. You've got a part you will have to play, however minimal effort even in monitoring.
If not just go and purchase a piece of land from a traditional ruler to tie the money first
Be guided ,
Crypto Currency is not a ponzi scheme.
Re: Help Me In Planning On My Investment With 500k by lolostic: 10:09pm On Apr 03, 2018
Can you invest in haulage business if yes whatassp me for more info 08062802467
Re: Help Me In Planning On My Investment With 500k by roqrules04(m): 4:59pm On May 07, 2018
lolostic:
Can you invest in haulage business if yes whatassp me for more info 08062802467

500k? Can that be enough to get a truck or trailer?
Re: Help Me In Planning On My Investment With 500k by jerryfemi88: 1:11pm On May 08, 2018
CALL
Re: Help Me In Planning On My Investment With 500k by dele9720(m): 2:31pm On May 08, 2018
Adot222:
If you will ask me, use the money to buy palm oil in the south and take it to the northern part of Nigeria to sell it every 2 weeks, the demand for the product is high you will make 40% or more of your capital in a month.

Share the scope, do not keep knowledge to yourself. Peeps are here that can employ your experience in exchange of.. You might wanna know
Re: Help Me In Planning On My Investment With 500k by einsteine(m): 3:39pm On May 08, 2018
Adot222:

Easier said than done.
Re: Help Me In Planning On My Investment With 500k by Nelson247: 5:33pm On May 08, 2018
Any one that is discouraging youbfrom investing in crypto currency is your biggest enemy, dont blame them because they knew nothing or little about it.
Just like some one suggest, you dont need all the 500k to be in the crypto space.
I bet you with 100k you have the opportunity to learn how to trade for ten months. The Training fee is #100k but you know what? You will be earning 30% on your Training fee fo the next ten months while you do what they teach you once you have a laptop, ipad or a good android phone.
It is called Learn and Earn. Get in touch with me if you are serious. 08185009554 08241338850
The seminar is in Ikeja every Sat by 11 am atCrown edge Hotel, behind Eco bank, Allen Avenue in Ikeja
Re: Help Me In Planning On My Investment With 500k by david1234: 5:32pm On May 09, 2018
Invest in transportation..if you are curious to know how,then message me on lukadventureslimited@gmail.com
Re: Help Me In Planning On My Investment With 500k by Jimbaz7(m): 11:25pm On May 09, 2018
J
Re: Help Me In Planning On My Investment With 500k by gamaliel9: 12:59pm On May 10, 2018
Jimbaz7:
*How To Get Registered*

*Every investor *MUST* pay into the company account with GTBank or make transfer before filling the Stakers online application form.

Take a snapshot of your proof of payment

Our account details -
Stakerrs Communication Limited
*GTBank 0264650086*

Online registration form link��

https://www.stakerrsinternational.com/signup/Chinobasi

Click the link above and fill your details.

*1.Classic Plan* N63,000.00
U get 6k every 2 weeks. 12k every month. That will run for 2 years with extra half a month pay

*2. Premium Plan* N315,000.00
U get 30k every 2 weeks. 60k monthly. That will run for 2 years with extra half a month pay.

*3. VIP (Gold) Plan* N1, 050,000.00
U get 100k every 2 weeks. 200k monthly. And it lasts for 2 years with extra half a month pay

The moment your deposit is confirmed and your online registration is received, your Stakerrs will be activated and your package updated. You are now free to copy your referral link to those interested in registering.

*Online Registration Details Needed*
Package paid for.........
Your Name:.................
Email:..........................
Phone number:........
Bank Name:.......
Bank account name:.....
Bank account Nos.:.....

Whatsapp number :08035833221

How old is this company? Who are the founders? Have you received any payment? if yes,show it..

1 Like

Re: Help Me In Planning On My Investment With 500k by hardworking18: 1:08pm On May 10, 2018
jerryfemi88:
Invest in forex trading and you can earn #300,000 monthly with that capital.
Re: Help Me In Planning On My Investment With 500k by felarity(m): 1:29pm On May 10, 2018
hardworking18:

Invest in forex trading and you can earn #300,000 monthly with that capital.

You can find ways to successfully run a business as you just starting up.Read <a href="http://startup-bizidea..com">Business Ideas for Startup</a>
Re: Help Me In Planning On My Investment With 500k by felarity(m): 1:33pm On May 10, 2018
Most of you must be wondering what steps to take after having that great business idea of yours or things aren't falling in as you planned.. I read this article that fully explains how to build your business ideas successfully as a startup and make money. Read http://startup-bizidea..com

(1) (Reply)

Giftal Forum Income Program. / Crowd1 Impossible Is Nothing / Skye Bank Public Offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.